Where were you when based Kraut and Tea and Sagon BTFOED Sup Forums?

Where were you when based Kraut and Tea and Sagon BTFOED Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hpDvtIt6Lsc
youtu.be/47JmO28nYxU
youtu.be/ypyiAT1RelU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's got some faggots pretty triggered.
They've been making these krautgate threads for days now.

Haven't been here for a couple of days.
What's this?

youtu.be/hpDvtIt6Lsc

This has never happened

I was in the loftiest ivory tower in Fantasyland, dreamingly gazing out the window counting the candy coated raindrops as they fell on the pavement made of birthday cake.

youtu.be/47JmO28nYxU

Kraut made a series of videos poking fun of the alt-right. His audience started getting tired of it and things really started to come apart for him when he made his "The Alt Right doesn't understand Biology" video where he proves that he doesn't understand biology.

He gets laughed at by an actual biologist so he decides to create an internet war room full of other autists where they attempt to organize against and attack people that are even loosely associated with the alt-right. Then he rage-quits the internet.

on Sup Forums or playing gta 5.

Sup Forums has literally never been BTFO'd

At Kraut's funeral

S

Their Mothers had a sleep over at my house, I impregnated them inside a pillow fort.

I have been on holidays at my $5000000 lake house, fishing, boating, and relaxing, can someone bring me up to speed on what i have missed while i was away.

Sup Forums has begun romancing Kraut's , Sargon's and Tea's mothers for goodboy points and tendies.
youtu.be/ypyiAT1RelU

Check Mr metokur vids, his last two explain it pretty well

>SARGONNE

>DO YOU EAR MAH VOICE MUDDERFUCKER

>DO YOU EAR OW EET EEZ DIFFERENT THAN YOOUURZ?

Just have your servants compile a dossier on the situation

Kraut, Sargon and Jeff Holiday are our intellectual heavyweights of this century (and yes, I watch Rick and Morty for it's deep dialogue)

Jim here, uploading it right now

een a war ah would cut your 'ead wiz a very sharp knife

>muh hangover
fucking soyboy, stop fingerbanging your asian gf and get to work for those patreon shekels

>when based Kraut and Tea and Sagon BTFOED Sup Forums
Is that why Kraut has now deleted his YT and Twitter?

That's the digital equivalent of a mic drop.