Australia any good for living? Like, at all?

I always dreamed of living in Australia, but I keep on hearing and reading constantly everywhere that it's literally a country where everything tries to kill you, the nature is extremely dangerous and aggressive, and it's a very bad place to live for foreigner as Aussies themselves don't give a flying fuck about cleaning up cities and towns off of all those snakes, spiders, centipedes, and other dangerous crawling/flying shit. Basically it's as bad with harmful insects and snakes in Sidney as it is somewhere on the farther outskirts of the country in a middle of nowhere. Is that any true? Please, I want answers only from either native Aussie citizens or foreigners with long-term citizenship who's been living there for at least 10 years. I couldn't care less about "potentially dangerous people", or "dangerous towns/cities/streets", as I generally tend to get along with humans, even if they're thugs or bandits, but what makes me nervous is all the shit I've been hearing on snakes, insects and other dangerous/harmful nature crap being everywhere and not dealt with at all even in the big major cities of the country. So, is that shit any true? Is it really fucking Dark Souls of a country, where you can theoretically "YOU ARE DEAD" on every step you make?

Ive personally lost a relative to a drop bear attack. Definetly wouldnt recommend moving.

>he tries to troll with a well-known hoax
Nice try, but no cigar. Next.

Its a fucken nightmare man. .. we full anyhow so fuck off.

>Australia
>Full
Yeah, nah.

I live in Melbourne and I haven't ever seen a snake in person. I once saw a snake's skin shed on a school field when I was a kid, but that's it. Most of the spiders here in Melbourne aren't that threatening - white back and red back bites if you get them would hurt like hell but wouldn't kill you. The number of people who die every year from snake\spider bites is miniscule. Often no deaths. Here in Melbourne the only thing I have to deal with are huntsman spiders which are terrifying when they run towards you but totally harmless. I've also never personally witnessed a crime.

i live 15 minutes from sydney city so never come across dangerous animals. there apparently are funnel web spiders which can fuck you up but i never play in the dirt or leave my shoes outside so dont come across them.

>Aussies themselves don't give a flying fuck about cleaning up cities and towns off of all those snakes, spiders, centipedes, and other dangerous crawling/flying shit.

ive heard 30mins out of the city in bushy areas you can come across the odd brown snake (one of the most venomous snakes in the world) and theres a stupid law that if you call in someone to catch it in your house or backyard they have to release close to the area where they caught it because its a native animal.

House prices

Most of Australia is desert, a lot of the rest of the land is agricultural so locals don't have to pay too much for food. What few cities we have are being filled with high density housing.

No, really, we're full.

Actually the jelly fish are likely the most dangerous thing to encounter.

I try to help you out and now youre encouraging this wog.
Sort yourself out you drongo.

Nah yeah get fucked fuck off we don't want any more non whites here cunt

>huntsman spider
>totally harmless
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

It's just what we say to scare foreigners, you probably won't get stung by a spider or snek

The Aboriginal beliefs are extremely interesting..... :D

the real problem in australia is a different kind of wildlife.
an invasive primate species.

>Most of Australia is desert, a lot of the rest of the land is agricultural so locals don't have to pay too much for food
I would gladly live in a deserted rural area, for as long as I wouldn't have to wake up with a snake resting on my chest or a giant spider lying eggs in my ears/nostrils every goddamn night, or running away from a swarm of killer hornets/Tsetse flies, or ripping nasty ticks from myself each time I sit anywhere, or swatting giant cockroaches every time I go to kitchen. I fucking hate irritants like that. In the country I'm living in right now, which is Russia, the most nauseating creatures are cockroaches during autumn, and mosquitoes with ticks during summer. But Australia is a constant summer 24/7/365, and it fully applies by the nature's law "the hotter surrounding climate it is, the bigger the local insects are" (this was proven by Crimean nature, if anything. Spiders and cockroaches, for one, are FUCKHUEG in there), so...

>Actually the jelly fish are likely the most dangerous thing to encounter
How? When it comes down to seafloor, I've heard that most deaths in Australian waters come from being eaten by grand white sharks, no?

I'm white as Vanilla Ice, Dundee.

High quality of life, low cost of living, no wild animals in well developed areas, no roaches in some areas( there are big ones in the gold coast). 8/10.
Go even if you're mildly interested.

Das is a beast!

Dude, Russia is so full of vermin that even the mosquitos have ticks? Fucking vodkaniggers, quit contaminating the shit out of yourselves, ffs.

> any good for living

Are you living now?

People like you shouldn't even be invited to visit. Disgusting non white acting like white land are a playground.

I wasn't invited. And SEA is australias playground.

I live in an LA suburb and seriously what kind of Obama-supporting welfare-receiving nigger is scared of spiders and snakes

Because most Australians live in cities where
Are basically correct. Even in the country, bugs and animals rarely go inside.

Meanwhile, people go to the beach a lot and there are things in the water that can outright kill or cause enough blood loss (strange bug things) that come close.

There's a place here called Tasmania, it's fairly cold, lots of places to live that are highlands, far from the desert or dangerous stuff.

how bad does it hurt when they bite you?

They apparenlty don’t
You’re not much of a threat to squishing them so they generally chill

Ticks are only very active in Russia during summer, and the most common insect vermin in here are mosquitoes and flea. You have to be extremely dirty and live in literal garbage dump of unkempt crack junkie house to catch flea on yourself these days, though. Pest control is pretty decent in Russia, especially near big cities, but considering that we have a such huge country with most of it being forested and plain areas, ticks become major problem in park zones during summer even in Moscow itself. Our mosquitoes are also the simple kind, not dangerous malaria (as our climate too harsh for those to survive in). When it comes down to cockroaches, however, this is THE most common insect pest in Russia, being literally everywhere regardless if you're living in a dump or a 15+ mil $ penthouse in Moscow. Our roaches, however, are very different from your kinds, as your tend to be big and somewhat slow (and loud), while ours are minuscule, but very fast and ANNOYING as fuck to get rid of as they're very prolific. We also have major problems with mice and rats, but we employ fuckton of cats to counter that. Russia is a hardcore cat country.

>Muslim
>Tries to told anyone
>Ever

They've literally cleaned the country off of narcs in several months by shooting them en masse right on streets without second questions asked. What did YOU do with your drug problem, 'muriphat?

Tell us more about Russia, please. I want a Chelyabinsk girlfriend.

>Tasmania
Isn't that a separate island, though? I'm only interested in mainland continental Australia.

Trips of deception.
Australia is fucking full.
And dangerous.
Full of danger.
Better fuck off to Canada.

Canaturd is literal cesspool den of retarded liberast scum, so fuck no.

i used to catch them with my hands and put them in my hat in primary school and was never bitten but apparently they can bite and it is painful but not dangerous.