/biz/ is becoming the new Sup Forums and I blame Bitcoin

/biz/ is becoming the new Sup Forums and I blame Bitcoin.

stay mad faggot

bps you sly one

I got banned for making a Jews hate christmas thread

how many different coins are out there?

How many 3-letter permutations does the Latin alphabet support?

thousands mate

This

lol what does that have to do with "business"

/biz/ is utter garbage. 99% of the threads are bitcoins shit and 'show me your wallet' fags. I was hoping for a decent platform for actual business, but I was misled again. Fucking nip moot should make a /coin/ board for those retards so they finally fuck off.

if you think about it jew hate has nothing to do with politics either

before the crypto madness it was actually a decent board about starting a business and finance generally
but oh well

how difficult is it to make a new coin?

Take your first pet's name and the street you grew up on.
With the coin name established, well that's all you need really.

Dude, at least here we have some quality control. /biz/ does not, nearly all threads there are scam threads trying to extract money from you dumb fucks.

You should know better Nip.
Blockstream is fucking you harder than Hiroshima.

I think Sup Forums is just growing in strength even if its a bit watered down. I'm seeing Sup Forums posts on every other board, it wasn't like this 5 years ago. I like it.

All I can look at is the self improvement thread recommendation of 10 fucking hours of sleep a night and therapy once a week. It doesn't matter how many eShekels you've harvested, at that point you're already dead.

>mfw even /lit/, once the bastion of edgy lefties, is becoming the new Sup Forums

Actually...

lots

>

>that Bogdanoff thread
new Sup Forums confirmed, see ya losers, im converting to /biz/

Jews.

You are welcome. Most of the people on biz are from pol anyway (+some indian Pajeets).

To be fair there were always some reactionnaries on /lit/, mostly tradcaths. I have to admit though, there was a period where it had a feeling of almost unanimous leftism, now I look at a strawpoll they made today and Karl Marx has become the most hated philosopher

I think the miners in the b catalogue are worse.
But yes it would be nice to have biz back the way it was before it became a coin shilling shithole.

>Jews
Keep it real pls. Everyone knows the banks, markets, governments, entertainment and news media are run by Amerindians and the Aboriginese speaking abos.

i can deal with poo in loo

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
>/biz/ also happens to be Sup Forums
>not Reddit
>not Tumblr
>not SomethingAwful
oh nooo, that sucks, nigger. you totally have nowhere to go now to spread your leftist propaganda.

You should know that you're sucking BitMain's cock hardest than it should be possible.

>/biz/
>Literally Coins 24/7

Moot needs /coin/ ASAP because that board right now has nothing business related

Additionally, one of the big problems that will come from these is that it will be a huge challenge for the volkish ones. The coin as it is, as the other coins are is very vulnerable to misdirection and to lies. If you are not volkish and if you listen to your inner jew, like most of you still have inside of you. There will be no white man unity as most of you will be trying to scam one another. Which is why /biz/ is so in its current state. You dont care if another user is also white, and also wants to make profit.

So in a way this is a test of god to see if you are willing to not engage in vice, to not give the jew justification that you are not holy. Most of you are going to forgo morality and as such the jew will most likely win.

If you were smart enough, and truly cared for race and nations you would band together like the jews did on the fork, on their (((lightning network))) and help a coin that would benefit all of us. But I think that 90% of you just look at bitcoins current price and think "who cares about race if I can buy a fucking ferrari"

spoiler alert: fascism is exactly this, the good of the volk above the profits of a few individuals.

Just beware of the 100 million shill, scam and bagging threads.

if Sup Forums ▲ was the former Sup Forums
and ▲▲ /biz/ is the new Sup Forums
then what preceded Sup Forums?