Masamune-kun no Revenge

Why does he actually look like he's never worked out a day in his life?

Too many reps.

You won't get gains if you don't eat.

No protein and asian. Can't bulk up without eating

He skipped his daily gallon of whole milk

Spot on. He also is terrified of eating high calorie meals. Which is essential in muscle growth.

Masamune isn't trying for gainz. He wants, specifically, to be hot to Japanese girls in his peer group, who seem to want a mildly masculinized sort of androgyny.

The fat genetics are holding back his gainz :^)

He didn't fall for the rippletoad meme

Because he doesn't eat. But his target is Japanese highschool girls, so it works out.

If that's the case, he should be more focused on skin care like moisturizers and anti-acne medicine. No one can tell he's ripped in that school uniform.

He already does that just by maintaining a healthy diet though.

What's the fat kid's end game famalam.

>diet
>having any significant effect on acne

Don't be fooled, the only things that work are benzoyl peroxide and accutane.

No emoticons, Sup Forumsermin.

>falling for the /fa/ meme

You don't need any of that unless you're genetically disposed to having acne so bad that you can't manage it purely by diet and practicing some level of hygiene(like not touching your face too much and laying a fresh towel over your pillow every night).

Thanks user, you reminded me I'm a genetic failure. I always assumed everyone was using some anti-acne product back in high school and I was just late to the train.

Most people who had acne during puberty will grow out of it to where they only need to do simple things to not get an insignificant amount of acne here and there like eating well and being clean. If you don't grow out of it, you'll have to rely on treatments and having an impeccable diet and good hygiene.

Pussy

Aki's money.

If you actually want to be spoiled.

It's a girl that is after her money. But she gets slapped by Masamune and he and Aki get togehter.

By the way, new chapter when?

A friend of mine actually did this. He built up jowls before I found out and told him to cut that shit out.

>It's a girl
Poor thing

because having a hulking giga nigga physique isn't as attractive as androgynous fuckboy model physiques

Japan rarely thinks anything outside of barely otter-mode is shredded. Dude is DYEL as fuck.

>no fat
>no muscle

Why even bother

Who?

It's been out for a few days, and it's another filler (this time with class rep). What the fuck is that nigger of an author doing?