Where were you when motherfucking Studio DEEN made a masterpiece, Sup Forums? Also Shouwa thread

Where were you when motherfucking Studio DEEN made a masterpiece, Sup Forums? Also Shouwa thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKgYiCjRg_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Studio DEEN
I still can't believe it. What's next, a perfect adaptation by JC Staff?

I was 13

What's the premise, and how good is this? I need another good anime to watch to escape from the depression for a while, and I've heard some good stuff about this.

The MAL page is kind of vague about the plot and I don't want to risk spoilers from looking it up, that's why I ask.

That's not DEEN, retard, that's Gonzo. Who were actually good at that point.

>MAL page
Watch the first few episodes of it yourself and decide

>What's the premise
>The MAL page
Lurk more.

the depression is crippling to the point where it's really fucking hard to make myself start something so i want to know if it's worth the time it'll take to build up enough motivation to even attempt to watch it

Just watch it.

I'm not new, and I know the whole "MAL is shit, amirite guys EGGSDEE" meme, but a lot of the time it has good enough synopsis stuff, I don't use it for anything else

>I'm not new
>What's the premise of Gankutsuou?
Yes, you are.

I've been on here for a solid two years, I just spend my time primarily on Sup Forums or Sup Forums (ironically, mind you)

I haven't seen any threads about Gankutsuou for one, it's mainly currently airing generals or the rare thread about mainstream older shows/movies

That, and I only go to generals about anime I've watched/am watching.

Maybe this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=aKgYiCjRg_w

>I've been on here for a solid two years, I just spend my time primarily on Sup Forums or Sup Forums (ironically, mind you)
That makes you new, you fucking retard. Fuck off.

>That, and I only go to generals about anime I've watched/am watching.
Scratch that, don't even fuck off, just shoot yourself.

>I've been on here for a solid two years
Following from earlier, you must lurk more.
Though the rest of your post makes me realizes that I have just been baited.

People stopped lurking way back in 2007. Telling someone to lurk a decade later is only something wannabe oldfags do.

Sorry, don't know nipspeak, what anime is this?

>That makes you new, you fucking retard. Fuck off.
>WAH! Some person hasn't been on as long as me! Two whole years aren't enough to learn how an imageboard about japanese cartoons works!

>Scratch that, don't even fuck off, just shoot yourself.
Okay my dude, what would you suggest? Going to threads about anime that I'm interested in watching? Great idea! Get everything spoiled before I can even fucking see it!

I mean to be fair, I've been on Sup Forums since like 2010, but haven't gone on Sup Forums because of the views that a lot of the boards have about Sup Forums and Sup Forums, which is why I only "recently" (I say recently like that because I still fucking think two years is enough to learn how a board works) came here.

And no, it's not a bait. I have unironically only baited once in my time on this website, and that was a Sup Forums post immediately after the election ended.

>this whole post
Fuck right back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, you goddamn cancerous nigger.

No subs for the OVA and nobody will do the BD ;_;

Looks interesting.

Having said that, JC Staff could fuck up a wet dream, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

>This guy will derail the entire thread with this obvious bait
At least there are other Rakugo threads

Wrong thread?

>try to gave a legitimate conversation
>i'm cancerous

FYI, I post like once a week maybe on Sup Forums and I just lurk on Sup Forums my man

I have literally no idea which part of my post you people think is a bait.

I think he's referring to

The fact that you don't understand shows that if you are genuine, you are still too new. And if you are genuine, please indulge in your mental illness and follow 's advice.

Is it the Sup Forums and Sup Forums thing?

But JC Staff has made a bunch of perfect adaptations already

I fell bad for the people who are missing out on this one. Truly a hidden gem.

I didn't think they could top the last season but they did. And they keep topping each episode (so far).

Too bad this one is going to fly under the radar.

I want to marathon it when it's out. First season was so great, I had to show it to my grandfather. Some scenes are pure gold deserving a praise.

They already made a few masterpieces. In the 80s and 90s.

start smoking, it fills the void

Wew, I just started it, I really like the whole fucking Chowder-style aesthetics going on.

When they did Sakamoto last year.

>worth the time
If you have crippling depression your time is basically worthless anyway. You're better off watching total shit and taking your mind off it for twenty minutes.

>KonoSuba finished
>Rakugo still going

This is the best.

>Shitting on DEEN's other winter hit
Praise DEEN for finding a way two winters in a row.

Nah man, KonoSuba is mediocre as fuck in my opinion, I'm glad it only gets 10 episodes and is over already while the superior show continues on.