Take the Saud pill, Sup Forums

Saudi Arabia is a better place than America and Western Europe. Not only is it a nation proud of its culture and traditions, it is also more feminist and more liberal than Muttland and Europistan.

>gives women the choice to wear an abaya or headscarf or nothing, as compared to places like Quebec banning religious freedom out of fear because headscarves are scaaaawwwy.
>allows churches to be built and let Christian foreigners pray in them in peace, unlike the UK protesting one empty factory being refurbished into a mosque.
>bans all sexual imagery of women and sexist advertisements from being promoted, meanwhile, America makes competition TV shows about who is the best stripper in the country.
>teaches good traditional values and helpful morals tradition to children due to caring kings instead of teaching 12-year-old boys how to be gay and twerk in Canada due to "progressive" presidents.
>doesn’t allow women to join the military to save them from PTSD due to bombing innocent children and give them safer lifestyles, unlike Israel.

And soon, they will be able to drive. What are your excuses for not moving here, cumskin soyboys?

I like them a lot more now that Trump fixed them.

more like after the Sauds fixed Trump and taught his place lmao

Wow Goy

I see you are excited to recieve Christian refugees

But we are still working on it, so you're gonna have to wait.

I knew I could always trust you jews on something.

If we were truly smart we wouldn't allow your nations to exist at all, frankly.
Your existence is owed entirely to western mercy.

hahahaha.
What's this Shampoo? I wanted real poo!
Do you like piss drinking Sauds?

Mohammed drank camel piss so they do it too

>the literal bunch of faggots
>unironically thinking the world isn’t controlled by the Sauds and Jews
>he thinks he isn’t the one existing under our mercy
You’re so adorably naive, little one. :)

Sure mahmud

Why can't you refine your own oil without white engineers?

>drunk chav sympathizes with criminals
lole

Nice trips, my brother from another mother. :)

>amerimutts
>white
we’re practically whiter than them now desu, and we can refine our oil just fine.

Confirmed

It’s a compliment at this point. Everyone bows down to jews out of respect, after all.

Lad you're shit. This thread is horrible cringe

Yeah, I know right? Literally everyone in this thread is downright retarded, except for the jew and I, of course.

>And soon, they will be able to drive
Beginning of the end for you guys

Don’t worry, the gays will still be given free shavings. We won’t stoop to your level anytime soon. ;)

>Saudi hypocrites

Moslems are not even subhumans, dogos are smarter
/thread