Would the world be a better place if Whites were enslaved and Blacks became the masters?

Would the world be a better place if Whites were enslaved and Blacks became the masters?

It'll teach White people empathy by experiencing what you forced us to suffer millions of years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

God I wish, then we could overthrow the blacks and kill them all

she NEEDS to be BLACKED

You're not even een mailtje naar het buitenland gaan studeren in een andere wereld en dat is een goede manier om te zeggen dat je er niet bent en dat is een groot verschil met de andere

>what you forced us to suffer millions of years ago
Open a book for once nigger

Shut it nigger

The world will never be a better place if there are slaves.

>there were never white slaves

britsh-african intellectuals

Niggers are inferior. Your dumb ass dna is limiting you.

flag checks out.

>It'll teach White people empathy by experiencing what you forced us to suffer millions of years ago.
I'm truly sorry that white people took away your futuristic Kangz Empire in Egypt millions of years ago.
Please accept my apology.

Say thanks Obama, you losers owe him

The world population would still be 2 billion something. No steam engine, no automobile, not Hitler. Sounds like a shitty world.

>he thinks niggers didn't practice slavery
It was a rival king nigger that sold y'all into slavery you dumb fuck

Actually black slaves were sold by other blacks and these blacks heavily opposed the British when they imposed a ban on slavery.
The negro Kang on Benin even went as far as to say that slavery was the glory of his empire.

>what you forced us to suffer millions of years ago
Left me wondering:
Is he trying to confuse us or is he simply retarded?

You're going to teach us civilization and purpose beyond starvation and disease?

pretty sure whites in general have more empathy than blacks are capable of.

>Implying it didn't happen
>White Inferiority Complex

die niglet

That's called resentment.
Niggers can't teach empathy because they have no souls and that's why you can't tell the difference between fairness and revenge.

Arab Muslims in Africa enslaved Europeans and Africans. How could Africans enslave Europeans? They didn't even have the wheel until the 19th century.

You will never be a sultan with a harem of 100's of enslaved white women.
Why even live bros?

You don't need a wheel to enslave someone.

You're projecting.

>1 post by this ID
any OP who creates a thread and immediately leaves without participating should be banned for creating a de facto slide thread

Black peoples today have no idea what it was like being enslaved, piss off

>millions of years...

that was because his dynasty had grown powerful by selling his neighbors into slavery

More of this "sins of the fathers" crap.

kys shill.

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Came here to post this.

Millions of years ago? Fucking idiot

>What "you" (wrong, the slave market in U.S. was closed Jewish Holidays - 40% of Jewish homes had slaves, only 2% white homes, 5% in South)
>forced us to suffer (wrong, you were already slaves - they only bought existing slaves at markets in Africa - where it still exists and they don't care)
>millions of years ago (humanity isn't that old)

Fucking retarded. Open bob. Show vagene. Sage.

>to us millions of years ago
>HomoSapiens exists for 200k years
>OP knows he is not human but a disgusting homo erectus.

Kys baboon, as soon as you can, you will get enslaved again.

"If" being a keyword here.
Negroes lack the intellectual capabilities to enslave us.
You see, it was bound to happen. It's just natural selection.

Lol exactly this.

Those are sand niggers. Also I have found out that ancient turks where actually white.

You guys don't stand a chance.

learn the truth fool

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

How's the brain aneurysm working out for you kraut

lel this
white race enslavement would last for all of a few months with how incompetent niggers are and it would give whites a neat moral justification to remove niggers from the premises once and for all

>having anything to do with blacks

Bamboozling their corrupt leaders into selling their resources is enough. No black should step on white lands.

So funny you are not, Want to see the majesty of black rule? look at Haiti, Liberia, South Africa. Neegroees can be given a shiny new civilization in top working order and in ridiculous short time destroy it totally. Sorry Africoons don't have what it takes to survive without the benefit of the silly whites who pander to them. It is time to let that race be exterminated once and for all.

i hope they try one day. then the whites are gonna use their superior brains and cleanse the planet of the black disease.

Actually now that I think about it. Whites are enslaved by their governments into supporting defending and protecting subhuman species of minorities that are stupid evil lazy dangerous criminal perverts. Without the protection of government they would never be tolerated. So yes we are slave to liberal ideology political correctness and multiculturalism

I’d like to see blacks attempt to keep up a sociopolitical system with the complexity of Antebellum slavery.

This is like a reversal of Brittan hooking China on opium. Like the Chinese got the UK addicted to white guilt and hoping that destroys Europe and the Americas so China can swoop in and gobble up as much of the world as they can.

Why white people though? Don't you know that Arabs have been dealing in nigger slaves way longer than whites have? And that they still do it till this day?

The chinese are smart though. Niggers can't take care of themselves let alone a competant civilisation

That is what happened in Haiti, look how that ended up

sven go back to your wardrobe, you're missing out your wife getting slammed by a bbc

No because black people are racist as fuck and don't seem to understand that when it comes to equality they have a lot to learn.

> you forced us to suffer millions of years ago.
Get your black ass outa here, nigtard

Looks like my ex. Feelsbadman

Have you seen the way niggers treat their pets? No way they could run a slave economy

>What are Irish people?
>What are arab slave owners?

>Black people have empathy.

Kek.

what you mean?

White people are already slaves. They've created all in the world. Even kids working in China we're slaves to them since they benefit from our intellect giving nothing to us. Without us everything would be stone age, nevertheless none has paid to us for this

I read the census of 1850 USA, there were 3.5million slaves roughly at that time. Your meme is fake news.

If blacks enslaved whites, you can bet the rest of the world would step in and there would be no more blacks.

The greatest joke I've heard is that only white people hate blacks. We (other POC) actually hate you. You act like animals.

Stop feeding this one post troll.

you would starve to death in a matter of months if not outright eaten by your fellow negros.

I don't see a problem. They bought that nice man a tire.

Most mahgrebis are in essence just like skinned black people(the American standard).

light*

Like South Africa?

>Niggers
>Empathy.

>teaching people who ended slavery out of empathy about empathy

Meanwhile, in the nation formerly known ad Rhodesia...

God z'n kloten zijn hier niet voor geoogst, pik.
Jezus wat een tekst.

>Blacks
>Teaching white people
Hahahahahha!

I highly purpose Geneciding/extinction all Black people from the face of the earth

Whites were enslaved for thousands of years, by the Romans, by the Barbary pirates, by Muslim nations, By the Celts, by the vikings. The difference is niggers are being whiny bitches about it because they want free shit and to not work. Every race was enslaved at one time. Blacks arent special or oppressed they are just self important assholes who are using one incident in history to justify generations of not adapting or growing.

This gets conveniently forgotten.

Just look at countries that already have a white minority.

Brazil is the best example.

They just live in their own, nice, walled off communities while the brown hordes kill each other in the slums.

Also the first American to own a black man as a Slave was a Black man. (Source: History Channel, He had to go to court to legally own the slave.)
Smoke that out of your crack pipe.

I would say it would teach niggers that they're not good at running things, but they're incapable of learning at this level. That's why they keep kicking white people out of African countries and having famines and wars.

Slavery works well for plantations. Considering that blacks have trouble with concepts like "You get better yields with fertilizer" we would probably end up starving to death.

Who the fuck holds an orange like that touching the inside like a fucking animal?
>Apes and niggers.

Niggers enslaved whites... the Barbary Pirates and Al Andalus. We literally went ape shot on the niggers. Then we forgot about it. And now we suck nigger cock.

Because its a narrative used by the democrats to obstruct actual progress. If we admit that every race has been enslave blacks cant constantly claim racism and get free welfare for being lazy useless fucks. Then they don't vote Democrat which means Dems have less power and control. Lets face it for democrats we are all slaves beholden to the government that they keep voting to make bigger and bigger.

animals cant own humans but humans can own animals thats why niggers who are animals will never acheive shit, because we stopped training them in the 60s. proof look at the state they are in in every area they live.

there is literally slavery of blacks by blacks right now in africa. what are you doing about it

>It'll teach White people empathy
This is your problem. White people have been through enough crap over the years that we adopted the phrase 'pull yourself up by your own boot straps.' During our time of troubles, we had no help like most of you non-whites do nowadays. We weren't spoon fed everything like most of you are nowadays. We don't have non-white privilege like most of you do nowadays.

tl;dr
If you want life on easy street, be non-white