Konosuba Season 3

FYI this is the last image from the season 1 finale. Nothing to worry about there not being season 3.

The quads of truth have spoken

Please let the quads carry truth

Quads confirm season 3 happeningI hope.

kek has spoken, quads of truth.

3rd season incoming next January.

Check em

Praise the quads

This. Wait for the fucking OVA if we're getting one

does anyone have a webm of the Exaclabur part, and aqua laughing?

July.

>mfw quads confirm s3.

Checked & i hope it's true.

>the power of gets
It worked for raildex, surely it'll work here too.

Don't forget the Megumin spinoff.

Time to put that meme magic to good use.

Not yet.

Fuck your shit, everyone. My 507 kills S3.

S3 will happen

L-Let's kill S3 with a 63

No user now is not the time for memes... that comes later.

PRAISE Eris

Third time's the charm. 492

So fucking close. I'll just stick with 512.

Actually this was the last image from the season 1 finale.

stop trying to wield magic you dont understand

Fucking try me. I'll kill Index, ReZero, and KonoSuba with a fucking 576

reroll, 593

Check this 603

memesuba fags BTFO

>turns out memesuba is not as successful as they believed

I stole it.

you'll buy the BDs and figs right fampais?

If this post ends in an even number, megumin is my waifu no exceptions

666 kills KonoSuba S3.

0 is not odd or even lad, and megumin is assads waifu

s3 is a fucking foregone conclusion and anyone getting baited by people saying otherwise is retarded.

S3 KonoSuberashit never

>Zero is an even number. In other words, its parity—the quality of an integer being even or odd—is even.

Thanks wise guy, for supporting my love.

Quads confirm

>literal cancer getting S3
>based Grimgar can't even get a S2
Kys

i'm fucking sick of deen. i'd honestly rather not have a s3 if it's gonna be deen again, the animation is so distractingly bad in almost every episode

>piece of shit party with little to no character improvement
>based
>even got their tank killed

I need to ask before konosuba threads start becoming barren, does anyone have a webm of the guild lady imitating running?

Oh dat promotional video for new music band.
They were good band and music not so much with still frame AMV.

I hate to admit it but Aqua was pretty cool this episode.

Was Wiz a battle-crazed freak before she became a Lich?

Seems like it. I think they were implying she was an adventurer turned lich

Is hans dead for real and would not another asspull like Vanir?

He's dead forever.

And so is everyone. Cause the shows over.

>I think they were implying she was an adventurer turned lich
I knew that much from people reading Konosuba, but I think we were supposed to get some sort of Wiz backstory during their stay in hot spring city.

So what would S3 be ? Chuuni village or Eris church ?

It's like I'm in a Raildex thread

Not really battle crazed nor a freak. Just a capable adventurer.

To think those superior genes went to die in a shitty undead lich, this is why demons are fucking scum corrupting humanity.

Is that told on the side stories or what?

Vanir side story

Btw how did she get turned into a lich by Vanir? Did she willingly get killed then resurrected or was put into a ritual the made her into a lich?

even when she's being serious her boobs are flopping around

He gave her the forbidden spell that turns the caster into a lich. She casted it off-screen in Vanir's story before breaking her way in the demon king's castle and wrecking Hans, Sylvia and Beldia.

Wiz and her party clear Vanir's dungeon, where he pulls the familiar "ha ha jk I'm not dead," so they come back to the dungeon once a week to try to kill him. Vanir bullies them away until one time Wiz shows up alone and almost manages to defeat him. As it turns out, her party members were cursed and she needed the help of a powerful devil to remove it. While failing to beat him, she proves to Vanir that she is powerful enough to make a contract with him. We don't know exactly what the contract entailed, but we do know that Vanir lifted the curse and taught Wiz how to become a lich. She ends up storming the demon king's castle on her own and curb stomps all the rest of the generals trying to find Vanir. As reperations for that, she becomes a general maintaining the barrier around the castle.

Don't fuck with the ponkotsu archetypes, they put up with a lot of shit you never know when they might explode in your face.

Yep just read the important parts of the vol and that end at the epilogue ;_;

My kokoro ;_;

Also holy shit Wiz is strong as fuck, even the demon king can't do shit when she took stuff from their treasury to sell.

Demon King is and old ass isekai who was likely thrown into this world by Aqua. He couldn't do shit even if he wanted to.

>I hate to admit it but Aqua was pretty cool this episode

It was all DEEN's doing.

I want to marry her.

Stupid people are dedicated if anything, unfortunately she's still a cunt with the personality of a child and the charm of a retarded puppy.

>they cut Hans ripping off parts of himself and throwing them into the river while Kazuma is sniping every part out of the air
This pissed me off more than all other anime original parts in the episode. Kazuma was really badass there.
But noo, they just had to make him comically kill himself instead.

How can Konofags even recover??

Yes yes you're cool for reading the LN, here's a Darkness doll now go jerk off in a corner and try not to be too loud.

Have a better one.

Konosuba confirmed for next Naruto length series.

God I hope not. There's only so much they can come up with for this kind of material.

I think it could go on for quiet a while. I mean we literally have episodes about nothing half the time

Given its sales and how little DEEN spends on making it, a season 3 is basically confirmed. We're gonna be daijoubu. I

rekt

I believe S3 is going to happen. But if it's not confirmed at that event on April 9th I'll start worrying

Eris pads her chest

Lord Kek has spoken. Checked!

Why is aqua so shit, she ruin the whole season

S2 missed the chance.
Only way now to hype\-up an S3 announcement is if an OVA ends with Yunyun barging in the mansion again, and this time asking for Kazuma's D for some baby making.

This Aqua is anime original. Fuck DEEN.

Wiz had some especially wide hips in the final episode, it was pleasing.

>Quads of truth
I lost it at picrelated.

>Dem quads

Eris pads her bra.

>perflat
Yes, and?

ERIS PADS HER CHEST!

This trash is finally over? THANK FUCKING GOD!

Now normalfags can leave this board, at least until summer comes.

To be honest, Hans came out as a jobber in the LN when they defeated him so easily with Kazuma coming out unscratched save for mana depletion

Kazuma's death in the anime made Hans seems more threatening, which he is supposed to be

You guys need to let it go

THERE IS NO S3. NEVER EVER.

People said that about Overlord S2 too.

Could they have adapted the actual LN fight if they had cut the anime only scenes from this episode, plus the witch hunt ending of the last one? Also cutting the ED.

Wait is overlord actually getting a S2?

Jesus Christ, you sound salty as fuck.

Easily.