I want to punch all tsunderes in the face

I want to punch all tsunderes in the face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYnXdVhZaLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They want to punch you in the face too its not like they like you or anything baka

My tsundere waifu will destroy you.

baka 0////o

But user, you are the tsunderes.

Louise is best

It's okay when she's 50% dere 50% tsun and 0% retardedly violent, the guy actually shows feelings for her (meaning she isn't a cockblock), and she hasn't confessed or given in to her feelings yet. It's not okay when she's basically just a total cunt that has decided to latch on to a guy as her designated provider and punching bag. Just too much like the real thing. I've seen it all too often, some bitch decides to select some guy as her provider and barely does shit that isn't fucking cunty unless she's trying to maintain a minimum level of favor so she doesn't get dumped. And you can say that she "loves" him in a fictional case, but when she never actually shows it, I ain't buying that she isn't totally like all the other 3DPD on the inside.

I'll punch you cold to protect cute tsunderes everywhere. Especially Louise.

You couldn't knock a baby out cold you weak sub beta faggot.

You will all be punched too along with your shitty tsunderes

>mad as hell and no dere
You're a terrible tsundere, OP.

>still remember the author dying and their final words
Still makes me feel like shit to this day. Jesus Christ that was depressing.

sauce me up

author got cancer and tweeted this before dying

Actually If I recall he made one final tweet before dying saying "I don't want to die"

fucking why

and I barely started s4 for the first time. this hurts even though i never planned to read the novels

Fuck. I just started watching this the other day, and just finished season 2.
It's one of the most enjoyable isekais I've seen, even if Louise is a scumbag tsundere.

>Louise is a scumbag tsundere

Tsunderes truly are the most annyoing trope. Don't think Louise is the worst, but she is an idiot.
Pic related needs a cunt punt

Why does she never get angry at the maido?
She is dedicating every spare moment of her life to try and steal him from Louise, and every time she comes up with a scheme or a lie, Louise just gets pissed at him.

I dropped Oreimo in episode 1 so I don't know how she fluctates, but after seeing Louise flip flop over and over again, I am only filled with boiling rage. I want to punch her so hard in the womb that she'll become sterile and can't have children so that I can save the world from having to deal with her genetic line being continued.

It's basically
>Tsunderes: The complete experience, feat. Doormat MC

/thread

Good example of tsundere is probably Rin out of FSN. Tsun, but she does move over to dere.

Bad example of tsundere is Louise.

Tsunderes are good as long as the MC isn't a doormat.

The weak tsunderes should fear the strong Anons.

I want to punch all tsunderes in the womb. With my dick.

If you get what I mean.

Tsunderes are love, especially tsundere lolis. I'll slay you before you can, heathen.

Let's see you try, tsunderefag

Learn the difference
Repulsive louisefaggots SUCKS MY BALLS!!!

or just hit their VA they are all voiced by the same woman

>ESLfag is evading his ban
Report this sperglord shit eater.

is that way.

>sometimes
>sometimes
>sometimes
>sometimes
>sometimes
>sometimes

>hinagiku
>tsundere

She's a moron.

Just be honest with your feelings.
Share your dere side with them.

The feelings I feel when I see Louise.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYnXdVhZaLk

should i watch this anime?

if you want to stay a virtuous person and not filled with hate, no

Maybe

Because she knows Siesta deserves him more. That's why she can't prevent her from being with Saito for two days per week.

Couldn't she just try to be an actual nice person? Everytime she spergs out, Siesta just gets closer to stealing him

>Couldn't Saito just try to be a faithful boyfriend? Everytime he cheats on her, Louise just reverts back to her tsun side again

Hard to be faithful when the author writes every other girl trying to get his dick against his will.

Girls don't get mad at other girls in harem. It's always the guy's fault for for being a perverted and a cheat. Besides, Louise and the maid has a sort of understanding. But Saito is a dog who can't help himself, so he usually brings it upon himself.

Are Saito and Louise in a relationship?

If so, then her being mad at him chasing other girls is one thing, but if they're not, then she has no right to get mad at him for going after other women when she didn't go after him herself.

It's complicated, but the gist of it is they are master and servant but also lovers. Saito's heart has Louise whenever it comes down to the serious stuff, but he's a skirt chaser. He admits to his faults of constantly betraying Louise at one point. She always forgives, but it's not without a show of temper and violence akin to a bickering married coupled where the wife has to yank the chain to reel in her husband who treads the line of unfaithful.

Does she always have to put all of them in life or death situations over it though?

What? Don't have the foggiest idea what are you talking about.

Maybe not all of them, but every time she decides to get mad over Saito 'cheating' she goes and does something really stupid which ends up with her needing to be saved from a dire situation. Annoys the shit out of me.

Such as?

It's fine if you didn't watch the show or forgot it. I'm not gonna sit here and write it all out for you.

Tsunderes defining trait is that they're shit and therefore if you like them you have shit taste by definition. Especially

These two tsunderes already punch eachother in the face.

hello mr virgin, you've come to the right board

Louise is very very cute, and the brunt of her abuse often deserved (Saito spends a lot of time with other girls for somebody who made a pact of love with her).
A lot of Saito's problems can be resolved by not being a harem MC.

Trying this hard...

Granted it has been years, but I remember enough to know what you said makes no sense. Louise does get saved often, but seldom is the reason because she of what you're insinuating. Louise is a noble first and foremost for most of the story. And the setting is in a time of war. She always wants to prove her worthy and be useful to her country and queen. Ever since it was discovered that she had the zero magic, she had military value and was put to use on many occasions. Saito is supposed to be one of the handful of zero familiars who guards zero mages. Naturally it's his duty to protect her. Most of the time they are in danger from enemies barring down on them or from schemes, so it's not angry has little to do with getting put in life or death situation.

For those seldom times Louise and Saito got into fights that had them needing timeout from each other, and in that case Louise runs off and sulks where her pride makes her stubborn and insists she can do her duties without Saito, then you might have something. But even so, in those instances Louise is normally accompanied by others in a mission, so it's not like she's charging in alone. Take for example when Saito thought he was under the contract spell. He thought his feelings wasn't genuine and had a dramatic fight with Louise. They took time apart, or rather Saito ran away. Louise was upset too, but she still had her duty and carried it out without him. But in the end the enemy was too much for them to handle and she needed saving. Saito comes in time to do just that after dealing with drama on his end.

Eri is the best tsundere. Prove me wrong.

You can call it something else but from my perspective, several times she put herself into awful situations that could've been avoided completely or at least they could've been better handled if she had Saito with her if she had not chimped out over Saito's hijinks with other girls.

She gets angry a lot since Saito himself chase skirts a lot. But nearly every one of those scenes are humorous and lacks life and death situations. The seldom times I mentioned before are more like exceptions with passable circumstances (albeit not ideal since Saito is their best fighter), and they are too few and scattered to even see it as always or every time.

Try it and you will die a painful and horrible death, faggot.

She is a tsundere and a Good Waifu Pinkaired Flat chest Tsundere
louise nana echo and mine are Bullshitcrap

No this shit series is a big waste of time

louise and kirino are worst girls and worst tsundere ever existed

I want to be Louise's pet for a week. Any more than that though and I would off myself as I really can't stand her personality.

>not embracing Louise until you squeeze the tsun right out of her

It's like you don't want any happiness in your life.

The problem is she'll revert to tsun as soon as you let go.

rude, tsunderes are for anal-love making

>not aiming to enjoy a balance of femdom tsun and dere that gravitates slowly to the latter as you spend time bonding with her
Nigga, you are doing it wrong.

She won.

Here's the problem: Saito and Louise are in a committed relationship that can be interpreted 2 ways. Whenever Saito cheats, Louise chastises him by complaining that he's her dog who is disobeying his master. She's too embarrassed to just tell him she loves him and he's being unfaithful. This seems like semantics but is actually a huge problem. After being treated like a slave for 2 seasons (not to mention stockholm syndrome contact spell in the LN), Saito interprets this complaint as Louise exercising her power as his master, objectifying him and taking away the freedom and humanity that he's earned. You can see why he would respond by going further to try to piss her off even more.

If Louise just said "I love you so don't cheat on me" they would have none of the relationship problems they do.

Or maybe Louise is just a pathetic cuck and Saito a degenerate manslut?

I LOVE LOUISE

SHE IS CUTE

Why do I even try to discuss things here?

shouldn't have created so much cancer if he was so scared of it

All anime is cancer

some cancers are worse than others.If all anime is a type of cancer then this shit is spinal cancer

Because you're here forever.

But I love this type of cancer

Why are flat chests so attractive?

You shouldn't.Go watch more thoughtful stuff.
Or don't.I ain't the expert.

its ok user, I thought you made a great point

A flat chest just means that you're closer to their heart

But Louise is my waifu

Every single one?

Would you be her pet, Sup Forums?

Yes

Did the black-haired girl who worked at that bar run by a crossdresser even appear in the LNs?

Because she's the best.

I'd overpower her when she gets mad at me and cum inside her 2bh.

But Lili is cute!
And having sex with her is heavenly!

Dominant?

Or submissive?

Haremshit work under some bizarre premises. You have to admit shoujoshit is slightly more realistic (alpha males get bitches, beta males get friendzoned, women throw each other under the bus for a guy, etc.)

Dominant please, m-mistress.

They're citizens of a star empire where plural marriage is commonplace, it's not bizarre at all.

Nothing more amazing than submissive tsundered.

Whatever help you sleep at night