Is it even possible to live absolutely trash free?

is it even possible to live absolutely trash free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the jungle maybe

Probably some hippy recycle everything challenge.

You have to stretch the definition of " trash" probably. Ie. This plastic isn't trash because I cut it up into the shape of a bird feeder and put in in the yard. Yay recycling!

Her face is living in the uncanny valley. She looks like some creepy lifesized doll

>is it even possible to live absolutely trash free?
you'd have to stop posting here

If they use those products designed for the packaging to be eaten by animals or biodegradable or whatever (think about it, the majority of your trash is just packing or vessels) they're already losing. The end product looks clean but the engineering and manufacturing creates far more waste. It's worse than calling electric cars "clean" energy when the production plants are run on the dirtiest coal (not that I'm against it regardless).

fuckkiinng birdboy

if i see this weirdo picking out bread without the plastic gloves they give you i'm going to make a whole shitload of trash right on the spot

Does taking a shit count as trash?

> Eat a banana
> Eat the soft part
> Now eat the shell too cuz you want to live trash free
The problem with living trash free is that the morons doing it can't slip and break their necks on banana peels anymore. Maybe they can choke on them.

Yes, but if you make compost with it instead of flushing it down no

They recycle in the US of A

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Sure, if you eat out for all your meals and shower at the leisure centre.
So be rich is the answer.
>a month
big fucking deal, 30 days, woohoo

so no bowel movements for her then?

>Feces isn't trash

Soon a great fire will cleanse the streets and we will live trash free again

So everytime you buy something packaged in plastic you repurpose it as a birdfeeder? Doesn't your yard just look like a dump by now?

This.

>2017
>buying plastic
Soy boy detected. Enjoy your exnoestrogens.

I love these fucking idiots.
>while you are composting your own shit
>every corporation on Earth is shitting all over the planet
Literally trying to bail out a sinking ship with a fucking shot glass.

I didn't say I bought things in plastic. I was replying to someone. Learn to read. Also I could ammend your statement to:
>2017
>Buying groceries from a store
Soy boy detected. Enjoy your exnoestrogens.

You know there isn't a single food item you can find in a store that isn't plastic lined. Your only hope would be that some of the heavier peeled fresh food items protected them from the plastic exposure.

That guy you were replying to was being facetious, learn to reading comprehension. I don't buy food from the store anymore, but your statement that everything is plastic lined is simply false.

What isn't? And how not? Farmers market?

No. You either produce trash, or are human trash.

>What isn't?
Meat, vegetables, fruit, rice, milk, water, oatmeal, pasta, nuts, beans off the top of my head are things I saw last time I was at a store that were not in plastic. I've reached self sustainability so I only go to the store when I have extra funds for rations.

I once read an article about how a guy went water free for some amount of time. He just baths in a river using hundreds of gallons of water and polluting the entire ecosystem instead of taking a shower.

She’s got the crazy/soulless libshit eyes

Why do you cross-shitpost with /ck/?
I like that board and you are a cunt.

I come pretty close, because I don't buy packaged food, I grow a lot of my own, and scraps go to the livestock or the garden. And burnable trash gets burned. But I still produce a bag or so a month.

god i hate people
>hurr i will live "water free"
>by which i mean i will stop getting water from the city and start getting it from the stream half a kilometer from my house
>i've been threatening to do this for a year now since i detest the idea of paying for the absurd amount of water i manage to use up
>and now that i'm announcing it to all 7 people who read my blog i can call it performance art and further piss off the people running this town
>oh they went and put up signs banning people from tampering with the stream, oppression, fascism!

All cans are lined with plastic. Milk comes in plastic. Paper cartons are plastic lined. Glass bottles have plastic tops. Even if you get your meat from the butcher the butcher paper is mixed with plastic. The nuts and oatmeal are stored in large bins made of plastic and you have to scoop them out into plastic bags unless you brough your own. The vegetables all have plastic stickers on them and were probably stored in plastic beens are sitting in plastic or plastic lined bins in the store. Pasta any anything in cardboard is sitting in plastic lining inside the carboard. Cloth rice bags are lined with plastic on the inside. Water pretty much only comes in plastic. What kind of water doesn't?

My water comes through copper and galvanized pipes. I think the water company brings it down the road with plastic now, though. I wish the previous owners of my house hadn't filled in the well.

we live in a world where:
>produce has a natural protection against bacteria and parasites
>they take produce
>remove the fucking peel which nature designed to protect the shit
>then place the raw and unprotected produce in a plastic container to protect the produce
no, it is not possible to live a modern life and be waste free. The only way to do this is to live an amish style life or go full survival mode and do that shit that one innawoods guy does on youtube.

Basically impossible. Even if you shop at a new age all organic store like Mom's, their computer still automatically prints a receipt that will need to be thrown away.

If you take a shit or piss then no

>muh xenoestrogens
You retards do realize "plastic" refers to hundreds of different substances and out of those BPA is that is a xenoestrogen, and most manufacturers have since swapped it out for PET.

Typical white savior liberal bs.
Like 80% of all trash in the ocean is from the nile, india and China. Even if none of us make any trash, the environment wouldn't get enough room to breathe.

Just don't waste unnessesary. Dont make a holier than thou show about *not actually improving anything anyway*

You realize animals bathe in the river all the time, right?

I shall double my trash output for her.

>Don't really need anything
>See this Hippie cunt
>Ordered a shit tonne of shit on Amazon for the hell of it
>Click "ship ASAP" button so they send shit in more boxes and air bag padding
>I'm going to throw it all away

Sanpaku eyes

This
municipal water is just water taken from a nearby pisshole that is bleached and then filtered and then run through shitty old iron pipes.

>banana shell

or you could burn the receipt for "heat" and breath in all of the carcinogens that are in the ink.

>banana shell
It is called a banana helmet

my wife and i watched that whole episode and didnt eat for 2 days

compost, get everything in paper and burn that shit,

>buying milk in a paper bag
Why?

>get bidet
>reusable bags
>compost scraps
>use whole animal
>reusable water bottles
>make own candy/treats
yeah but it's difficult.

>the soft part

What did he mean by this goys

But the hippy refuses the receipt and then clams that it wasn't their trash since they never touched it.

oh shit, you're right. but not the ultra depressed kind like stallone has. instead she has the raving lunatic manson version

You can\t be 100% waste free, but you can reduce your waste by simple choices like not drinking water from bootles, not using plastic bags and so on.

Ethnostate Tip #H20

Containerized Water Treatment (CWT) plants are a great solution for your first water treatment plant. The Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) handles the wastewater, while a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system creates potable water.

Keep it for your records.
Forever.

You've still essentially harvested biomass that you aren't returning to the earth.