Did stupid heritage thing and now buttblasted

Results -
62% Scandinavian
19% Finnish
12% English
5% German/French
1% Irish
1% Russian

Scandinavian? I am done. I thought I was an Anglo but I am shitty Scandinavian. Shit, things couldn't get worse.

snownigger

I did my genealogy and found out I was perfectly German back to 1905...except my great grandmother was a secret SLAV! I’m part Slovak! What choice but suicide?

You heritage isn't too uncommon for a swede, in fact it's almost the same as mine. come and join me in my cuckshed, Sven!

I'd be more concerned about the 1% Irish, you're basically a nigger

>19% Finnish
kek

Stop sending your DNA to these people! They said I was 102% sub Saharan African with a 2% margin of error.

melt the snow
pay the toll

if you knew your history you’d know why there is so much scandinavian

>literally paying money to have your DNA sold to corporations and the government
Do an IQ test next.

I feel you bro.

19% mongol. You better neck yourself

There seems to be a lot of that, I mean, most of my parents lied about the "British" thing, although they never went into detail.

I should be fine in Scandinavia, I have blue eyes, blonde hair, tall, etc., etc. and the local languages are being transferred to English for whatever reason.

Maybe descendants of the Danelaw? Unlikely, there as a lot of lying of ancestry going on in Early America.

welcome brother ÆOÅ

Dolph Lundgren is Mongol

I feel your pain I recently found out my great grandmother was a Pollock

You're lucky you aren't Anglo, my dude.
Also
>giving your DNA to a (((company))) which will collaborate with the (((government))) without the proper paperwork
Why?

They took my DNA sample a birth, they already have it. I am just lucky I didn't get the butcher's knife at birth.

WHO EVEN DOES THAT?
Was it [][]them[][]? (pic related)

The hospital does to test for genetic disorders. It is then put in a database afterwards. I know because I work in the government, a lot of schlomos in the higher up positions.

You are the definition of a mutt.

I thought I was a mutt for years. And now I know I am a white Germanic with not a single shred of everything else.

God bless my ancestors for at least giving a fuck about who they fucked.

At least he's a Euromutt, meaning no mudblood in his veins.
That's fucked up.

How is that enrichment going, sven

100% European master race reporting in. Save your burger memes because you're mad your another Nicholas Fuentas.

I'm kidding, I love Mongols

Yeah, and the worse part is they do it in most developed countries. They do it in England and Israel for sure and put it in a database. I know this due to contacts and work. They began doing it in England much earlier and we based our database off of theirs. Weird the kikes would want a database of their tribes DNA

Be proud of your mongoloid heritage, fellow Pekka.

Look at the bright side, you’re still 100% degenerate.

>Amerimutt
>no non-white heritage

0/5, trying too hard.

I don't know about Israel, but I find it highly worrying that they do it in the two countries where trials are mostly done with juries.
The ordinary man is a lot more impressed with "genetic matches" than a trained professional.

The culture of not-caring about your data was mostly introduced by Zuckerberg. Is facebook a psyop to make people complacent regarding the use of their data?

Moors from the Iberian Irish 1%?

>I was perfectly German..
Then you mutated into amerimutt.

>England was colonized largely by Scandinavians

Nice job giving your DNA away to jews you stupid mutt

It is almost every developed country. Those systems those countries use are the most familiar to me. They stay in the hospital (or hospital system if it has socialized medicine) and can be pretty easily gotten if the government asks. In Continental Europe especially they take the DNA and take it to a non-hospital database where it is there forever. The hospitals cannot even get it.

They already have your DNA to be accessed more easily.

I never would have put down Russian, Irish, or Finnish if I was making this up. Also I'd put down Scandinavian to like 35%

Being a slav isnt bad anymore. Slavland is the only land standing against the invasion.

you know that anglos were scandis right fucking mutt

You're probably a viking rape baby, get over it. Could be part arab or (((other)))

I am still whiter than Muhammed

I could see with 20% but not 60%

> I thought I was an Anglo but I am shitty Scandinavian
This statement is funny on multiple levels. Where do you think the Angles were from user?

>I thought I was white European, but it turns out I'm white European !!!! :((()))
Here's your (You)

Got my results back yesterday, how'd I do?

>Jewish

Time to embrase your glorious snownigger heritage my dude.

I'm more ethnically British than you, bruh.

>64% British
>26% Irish
>5% Iberian
> (((1% Caucasian)))

I'll be honest, it doesnt sound too bad.

Your ancestors probably went and raped some russians, the kids then went back to finland and raped some English, then some Irish, then went back to germany and raped some germans, then got tired of all the raping and went home to rape their neighbors before going to sleep.

At worst, your just a multi-rape baby who nobody wanted.

Break the cycle. Kill yourself.

Sounds like you're 104% sub sub saharan african.

You're fine. You're white.

Never had a hashcake, it smells really strong, will it completely fuck me up?

Well this explains why you are a cuck sven.

Not bad Juan, not bad

You're a fool, those services are a scam. They've been caught so many times it's obvious they aren't providing accurate results and in some cases intentionally contaminate your sample. It's a poorly understood science anyway.

Can anyone tell me why the Finnish and other parts of my DNA are so different percentages on 2 different sites, even though it's the same RAW DNA file? This confuses me.

What is that, some kind of weird Finnish party?

>1% Russian
kys immediately