Experience watching mediocre anime

Did you ever feel ashamed when watching terrible anime ? Watched pic related in the bus and I couldn't help thinking "everyone's going to asdume that I'm a huge anime pleb".
Completing this show was one of the most painful experiences I ever had with anime and I'm glad this shit is finally done.
also re:zero hate thread

Hell yeah Absolute trash

Why would I be ashamed with how bad someone else made their anime?

fight me

>revealing powerlevel

> Watched pic related in the bus and I couldn't help thinking "everyone's going to asdume that I'm a huge anime pleb"
Nice blog, next time hide your powerlevel and also don't assume anyone on Sup Forums wants to hear about your life.

Mediocre anime thread?

>the bus
More like the shortbus.

It was just a mean to introduce the subject of "how do you feel when forcing yourself to watch a shitty show ?"

You're trying to hard. The shows not bad

Code geass at least has nice fight scenes and strategies. Re:zero has litterally nothing for itself, even fights are ugly and uninventive

>in the bus

>le bomb has been planted
>le pre recorded messages
>hurr durr i'm referencing chess moves
nice strategies

>téléchargement.jpg
something something baguette

Watching this show really made me so mad. It's like every single one of them are a bunch of retards who doesn't know how to use their brain. The MC literally has a weapon that can kill anyone, anywhere, and anytime, but he still somehow got cornered.

>What's that, you use Robot Ultima X7 +2?
>Well thankfully we had Robot Ultima Omega X11 +3 in the lines, ready to launch
>Oh no, they just installed this upgrade module!
> Oh but wait, our team also finished the work on the upgrade module aswell, just in the nick of time!
Thats hardly good

>do I fit in yet?

All anime is terrible, you just get used to it.

Do you ever feel ashamed saying you don't like an anime to fit in while having no legitimate arguments to back it up when pressed?

The only time you should watch anime on the bus is if you are literally heading somewhere to kill yourself.

Salut la grenouille. La prochaine fois, sois plus discret avec ton TALC ;)

>watching anime on the bus

This.

I could easily explain why I find this show terrible, but typing long monologues on smartphone is just a pain in the ass. But I would be glad if you explained why it is actually good.

I waste something like 2h every day while on the bus