Nanatsu no Taizai 211 spoilers

Early spoilers and 43 pages next chap.

Titty monster a cute!

Hot.

I'll continue posting them OP.

Gowther!

>Uhuhuh…
>The Gate to the Demon realm should reveal itself soon enough…

>Why…!! Why is nobody coming in…!?
>What are they taking their time for!!?

>At this rate, it will open.

>The Gate to the Demon realm-

>What's this…

>This… isn't it.
>It isn't the Gate to the Demon realm…

>What did… I make?
>I never intended to make such a th-

Oh,okay then.

>Gowtheeeeeeer!!!!
>You were controllong me, weren't yooooou!!!?

>You manipulated me into getting away from the battle with the Four Archangels and coming in the tower alone, and made me make this thing…!!

>This is the Gate to the Demon prison, right!!?
>Answer, Gowther!!!

>Since when today's plan was decided, I had him controlling you a bit.
>Forgive me, this one's also one of my "liberty".

>Don't…
>Don't be kidding-

>m-

>Sshh… Be quiet…
>Or the Demon King will notice…

>It's been 500 years, huh.
>I haven't been able to go to the outside world all this time.

>You…!!! You… are!!?
>His body's movements are being…

>That's right, Mera… This is the first time we meet.

>…I am Gowther.

>…indeed the outside world is a nice place.

>Wh… what's gotten into him all of a sudden… …whom have you been talking to for a while?
>Oh woah, excuse me. This is our business.

>I can hear them…
>Anger… lamentation… anxiety… grief

>I don't give the Holy War a care.
>Not a single one…
>I have no interest whatsoever in it.

>You, a blind believer, will never hope to understand this, will you?

>It has been 500 years since the Demon King gave me the Selflessness commandment.
>My freedom got taken away.

>Q/A
>Q201: Sakurai-san: Are the wings the only things King hasn't grown?
>Nakaba: This is something you shouldn't ask. (laughs)

>I only came into contact
with the outside world through the doll I created myself, Gowther.

>A… a doll!? No way…!!
>Then… where's the real Gowther!?

>But my patience is wearing thin.
>I'm going to bid farewell to this world.

>Q/A
>Q202: Hat of the boar-san: (Kagawa Prefecture): Is the ability to change Gowther's figure magic?
>Nakaba: The functionality has been built in Gowther from the start.

>Bye bye.
>Top text: Next issue, lead colors and Gowther's gaiden with mega-whooping 43 pages.
>Center text: The doll Gowther full of mysteries… and the real Gowther. Next issue, Gowther's sin will be revealed in his gaiden.
>Margin text: The real, imprisoned Gowther makes his sudden appearance!!! The real one that controls Gowther… his intentions will be put to the light!!
>Bottom text: In the next issue's gaiden / The doll begs for love.

>that ask
King is not for lewd!

Hopefully titty goddess doesn't stay ded for too long

Gowther gaiden time?

I'm totally fucking lost, guess we'll have to wait for next chapter to tie everything. So this real gowther has been hiding somewhere since this time? Where is he now?

And from the "bye bye" of the last page I guess everyone will forget about him, explains why Glox and Dolor didn't recognize him in the present.

I wish her tits still were the size of her head.

Nakaba is kinda inconsistent about their size.

> that angry Mera

MUH

Oh, so she does was supposed to just fight the 4A, none of this was planned by the 10C.

Gowther's mindcontrol is op as fuck.

so did he not get older in the prison? 500 years is half of a demon's life. Did he somehow become immortal?

We don't know how he looked like 500 years ago. So can't say yet.

Just noticed, the guy doesn't have square text boxes like dol Gowther.

The real Gowther looks ominous as fuck. His overly calm attitude is eerie.

Nakaba ruined him. I'm dissapointed.

That also probably means notBan and the other humans are being controlled by him? Or at the very least the plan was carried by Gowther and the other 10C didn't know about it. What a mess.

Since she was in the present world before being killed? I'm pretty sure she's surviving.

Mera literally did nothing wrong at all

Why was she had to suffer this much?

>right hand in 2nd panel
>left hand in 3rd panel
Oh come on, seriously?

I like the true Gowther design a lot, dunno why.

It's the smug

I think it´s the goatee.

the gowtee

The doll begs for love seems like a pretty sad title.

So both the demons and goddesses are fucked because of this. But was that supposed to be the only door available for the goddesses?

Maybe he died and that led to the puppet developing a personality on his own. Or the Selflessness stiking real Gowther freed the doll and the real Gowther wanders around still without memories.

Glox and Dolor do remember the name Gowther. It's probably not memory wipe, they just forget about that one weird dude they met and known for 5 minutes.

It was a 10C, not some random guy though. Nerobasta immediately recognized him so the two kings should have too.

>what is a mirror

Ah, I can see where this is going. Back in the present, we will see Gowthee trying to control Gowther again, but the doll is his own person now. Remember when Gowther was out of prison? he said 'I'm Gowther of the Seven Deadly Sins', then he said 'I'm Gowther of the Ten Commandments'. That was our Gowther wanting to keep his control, but when Fraudrin died, Gowthee got back his commandment and his control over his doll. The one saying he is form the TC, was actually Gowthee, back in control of Gowther.
Remember we were shown a panel of Pelio and his gang not long ago? That's because soon there will be a confrontation, a Sins vs Gowthee, where Pelio will run in, Gowther will be back in control and will fight Gowthee.

And then it's the right hand again in the next page

Either Gowther wiped their memories, or his Commandment did.

>43 pages
holy shit didn't he just recover from an illness?

He clearly did a big part of it in advance. Maybe that was part of why he had problems keeping up with the recent releases, he was working on the gaiden on the side.

Ah i guess that makes sense, man, i love their work ethic but i can't imagine going through this type of ordeal and pain.

>Power is called Liberty
>takes away freedom
Fucking ah I love this shit

>Flu
>pain
What at most its just throwing up and some chills.

>>Power is called Liberty
Whose power is it? The real Gowther's? In fact, we know nothing about him.

was it the flu? i thought someone posted like he was in pain/wrist pain or something. maybe i'm thinking of a different mangaka

Ah so current Gowther is the puppet if the OG Gowther that has had his connection cut. Interesting

This was really confusing, but at the same time really interesting. Nice chapter.

Do you think Gowther's creator loved him like Gepetto loved Pinocchio?

I'm confused.Was the Gowther we know never part of 10 Commandments and following the agenda of his creator(Merscyla seems surprised Gowther's creator showed up) or is the creator manipulating everyone for his own endgame?

The creator directly controlled Gowther from the demon world. For all we know Gowther was just an empty puppet he spoke and acted through until something caused him to become independent. Perhaps that's why Gowther doesn't remember being 10C because he wasn't conscious yet.

But he seems to be a cripple.

Real Gowther is probably dead or he transfered his soul to the doll since now Gowther is real commandment,(commandment returned to doll gowther not that wheelchair guy)

Who cares about being cripple when you have mind hax

No, thinks of him as only a tool. He loved Merlin.

>(commandment returned to doll gowther not that wheelchair guy)
Could be that commandment returned to wheelchair guy (he did say he has the Selflessness) and he just started controlling the doll again.

That would be funny considering she's only into shotas.

Then what's the medicine Merlin gives to Gowther? I think Gowther might actually contain the wheelchair Gowther's soul after the war was over

>Escanor
>shota
Arthur is only a student, and the crush she has on Mel is long gone.

If that's true, why doesn't he feel emotions? Why does he want a heart? The medicine could be used to lessen the wheelchair guys control over him.

Oh no, he's hot

He looks like a weird mix of Escanor and Estarossa. Maybe the fujos won, and Gowther is the kid of Estarossa and Escanor from the future.

I like this revelation. The setup reminds me of Torment: Tides of Numenera, where a former "shell" of a god develops self-awareness, after it was cast off and left behind. I'm pumped for the upcoming gaiden.

So why did the demon king gave this guy a comandment in the first place? He must be in the demon prison for a reason.

Maybe he was sent to prison after he got the commandment. That would mean Mel still got his own though.

and we get every 2 week a break for one piece

ttx oda

Selflessness commandment probably means that wanting something makes them lose their personality. Which is why he seemed completely uninterested in anything except the outside, and now that he attained it, he'll become completely selfless.

Best chapter in months. Finally this shit is hype again.