Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is actually the victim.. of racism

Black stewardess booted a white woman off a United flight to give her seat to black democrat congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Now Lee says she is actually the victim in all this, because the white passenger who lost her seat is probably just racist

>Texas Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee said Tuesday she felt she was targeted by a passenger accusing her of taking her first-class seat on a United Airlines flight "because I was an African American woman". "Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant who was very, very nice," she said. "This saddens me, especially at this time of year given all of the things we have to work on to help people."
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rep-jackson-lee-suspects-united-incident-had-racial-tinge/ar-BBHo3VD

Did the passenger target her because she was African American and an easy target, or did she target her because she took her seat? We may never know.

That old wrinkled nigger stole her seat like it was a bike

She's pretty much untouchable. The congressional district that allowed this fetid waste pile a senate seat is unlivable by human standards.

Congressional Rock Stars

Americans will never take the country back from filth like this and it's disgusting.

She stole her first class seat and that politician is calling her racist? What? Black women are too arrogant and entitled, they feel like every damn thing belongs to them. No wonder black men want to race mix.

>whites are inherently evil, and they deserve what they get
I feel like I've heard this before...

>steals a seat
>calls the person she steals from racist

Why does this always happen, Sup Forums?
Do they not understand what they're doing?

Just look at her nostrils. Wonder how many tons of coke have gone up those gaping maws.

I guess she feels the passenger overreacted because Lee is black. If Lee had been white the passenger would have left quietly upon losing their seat. Can you disprove this?

I believe the passenger was latina

I grew up in Houston. SJL is an embarrassment to the city but her district is nothing but poor blacks who keep voting for her because she’s black.

She’s been caught spending campaign money on furniture, asking absolutely retarded questions (“Will the Mars rover go past the American flag site?”), and pulls this shit on planes all the time - but they keep voting her in.

>Pay for a first-class ticket
>get bumped
>be pissed

DAT'S RAYCISS!

I don't understand how you could be booted off a flight for another person in the first place. Fucking niggers.

Yeah, I wouldn't care who the fuck stole my seat.
My seat got stolen and I get nothing in return from them. They didn't even apologize for having to take it, or try to know who's seat they're taking.

Fucking manners shouldn't be restricted to race.

What did she mean by this?

Probably some kind of obscure Harambe reference.

blacks look that way because before god colored the primordial clay he dropped a male and female prototype prior to injection of intelligence and a soul and they landed on their face, scurrying off into the jungle before god could snatch them back up (prior to him saying let there be light, he couldnt see the little niglets once they got into the dense brush):

some animals are more equal than others

mfw my sides

Damn she is the Rosa Parks.

Brave and stunning.

It's easy. Just don't buy things black people want. If you do you're a racist.

kek

>Implying Harambe didn't fake his death and get elected to the House

Anyone would be pissed to be throw out after paying for a first class seat.

I don’t have to. They have to come take mine.

>senate seat

>This progressive era of the last 60 years will last forever

Come on now, you don't actually believe the libdem tv propaganda do you?

Kek fpbp

In the glorious niggerized future to come, more than half of our congress will behave like Sheila Jackson Lee.

Isn't this the opposite of the Rosa Parks situation. Whites could use this to argue discrimination has come full circle.

> First class

Good to know our tax dollars are going toward this.

It's worse. Rosa Parks wasn't forced to get off of the bus, and she certainly didn't pay over 1k for the seat.