Imouto Thread

friendly reminder
Ayase>>>>>Saori>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kirino

Ayase isn't an Imouto though.

Shit taste, Kirino is the best girl. Also why imouto thread? Ayase doesn't have siblings.

Saori is awful.

Ruri was robbed

Ayase is an imouto in another universe

The only people who like Ayase are voicefags.

Rino >>>>>>>>>All

Bap all imoutos.

>Saori

Who?

>Ayase above everything else
best taste

I'm glad you're here, all imoutos deserve to be lovingly bapped in their womb by their beloved onii/aniki/aniue

>Still holding on to your dirty outdated imouto.

Ayase treats the dude like shit two seasons long but falls for him magically at the last episode

She feels forced and irrelevant

Nah, she's the token yandere.

This. She's just a shittier but slightly hotter Kirino.

She's just yan
I saw no dere until the last episode

Which makes her very dislikeable

I only read the LN but I never saw the allure in her. Only thing of note was her dyking it up with neko.

She's not much of a yandere actually, the anime turned that up, probably to boost sales. If anything she's a tsundere for Kyousuke.

Sagiri is cute, CUTE!

What do you call your Kirino daki? I call her Rinrin.

Did something in the LN happen which which got skipped?
Don't remember a scene like that

Ikr. My life now is literally just waiting for this show to drop.

>NBR
trash it

I want Ayase to bully me while I'm in her.

I can't remember but Kirino walks in on Neko and Ayase being lewd. They quickly fix their clothes once they're caught.

This.

Kirino > Saori > Ruri >>>>>> Ayase

shit taste

Trash it because their babies won't become mutant fish spawn. If it acts like the real thing, does the same job as the real thing, its the real thing. You obviously don't have a stepsister.

Not everyone is from Innsmouth, user.

First, Ayase plan since the beginning was to marry Kyousuke so she can finally become Kirino sister, stupid dream but it's a 14 years old girl dream. Thanks to the whole issue with Ayase discovering Kirino hobby the whole image of Kyousuke got broken, yet he proved without a doubt how much he cared for Kirino. After this Ayase and Kyousuke becomes the best "pals" since Kyousuke didn't give a fuck anymore about appearances, they become more and more closer throughout the series with Ayase still holding onto that dream despite everything, during this time(almost two years) Ayase feelings start to change, she fully trust Kyousuke and her plans start changing, its not anymore about Kirino anymore but about this reliable senpai in front of her. Still unsure about this feelings she just spend more time with Kyousuke as a "friend", this go on till the whole stalker issue happens, and in which Kyousuke saves Ayase finally making her fall for him, the rest is story, after all, the dream never stopped being a dream.
And this is a very bad summary of all that happened, I mean, do people just pretend to be stupid or they actually can't keep focused in a simple story? Also, this thread sucks.

>tfw when you have to listen to your onii-chan bang throughout the night

Sounds like bad fanfic. None of these happened in the anime

>Imouto thread
>starts with Ayasefag
Disgrace.

>in the anime
First, fuck off, secondly, everything except the stalker shit happened in the anime, only that in the anime things jumped from one point to the other without further ado, and of course, without the stalker issue or the meeting about Kyousuke the confession didn't had an igniter, but still, those changing feelings were clear for anybody that paid a little of fucking attention, so saying things like are beyond retarded, and I mean, beyond, like, did he watched the first 3 episodes and then jumped like 30 episodes to the end of the season? Otherwise he shouldn't be watching anime with more than 12 episodes with that attention span.

Bapped on their *heads, not the womb.

Silly user, the only place to bap an imouto is in her womb

Come to bed, onii-chan

We all know you're just tsun.

>not having best imouto of all time in this thread
Why even bother

That's not Nanoka

Is she worth watching the show for?

I would watch the show if she was in the running.

Club

Whats wrong with you people that say club. Why do you reject the cute imouto.

Grown up version of imouto

Imouto is cuter, but she also makes me diamonds.

How do you recommend Oreimo to someone without them assuming you want to fuck your sister after they start watching it?

Just tell them you enjoy sibling antics? Or that you enjoy the siblings becoming closer after being distant? Really a lot of ways to spin it besides talking about when they fuck like rabbits after the series.

First stop mixing Sup Forums with real life.
I always recommend Oreimo to everyone and people never think I want to fuck my sister, of course the majority tell me "eww incest is disgusting".

Well, do you have any rebuttals for when they tell you that?

Reminder that every Oreimo girl is great. Except for Manami, fuck that butthurt slut.

I call them faggots and laugh, do you even have friends bro?

I'd make Manami a butthurt slut

Then you suffer from shitaste user. She's only good for selling to asian human-traffickers

I mean, the incest in the show can be mostly ignored, it only becomes a focal point near the very end.

>that look
literally fucking him with her eyes

This is third oreimo thread I've seen in last 5 minutes

You should make another one in a few hours.

Ayase is miracle of the universe.
Kirino is second while Kuroneko is worst. Saori is sort of boring.

Never again will a blood-related sister get a canon victory in an anime series. Feels bad man.

>in the anime
>First, fuck off

We're on Sup Forums

>Kuroneko is worst

Shit taste, user.

Hopefully she's worth the rest of this show.

worth the first season

I heard in the VN for this show that all the girls have a route even the sister. Where from what I heard does a very subtle incest end for her.

I'll hold you to that user.

I hope that's true.

Kill yourself

This scene is just as memorable as Goku going super saiyan for the first time.

I'd say manami is the worst but good taste

Why would you call Ayase an Imouto?

Ayase is cute!

You mistyped Miyuki and posted the wrong image.

Kirino is cute! CUTE!!

>tfw you will never fuck ayase while calling her kirino to make her really uncomfortable

Yeah she is.

Nope, niggercat shoot herself in the foot

NBR trash

>4 years
Let it go nekofag

We all know that you bap both your imouto and ane in the womb bap-kun

Imoutos are for
>impregnating
>taking to the other side of the country so you can act like a married couple without drawing attention
>kissing bellybutton
>chewing on ear
>having handholding sex with
>taking baths with
>confessing your love to
>giving your virginity
>shooting down childhood friends for
>headpatting
>stroking hair
>bride carrying

That's not how you bap your imoutos!

She had to become the imouto to win the onii-san