What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

where did you watch this?

At my local cinema in south west London, last night

Ueno is bueno. Also they fucked the scene where she beats the shit out of Shouko.

Explain further

>too beautiful to be hated
I hate KyoAni when they do this.

They fucked it up.

How?

He's just memeing, they did handled it well. What is fucked up that they axed a lot of her manga screentime in the movie.

Edgy teen

No respect for elders

She was a side character

Bitchiness syndrome.

3D girl stuck in the 2D movie

>okabe and black-haired kurisu

She's way too hot?

If I were the MC, I would have friendzoned deaf girl and gone full on friends with benefits with Ueno. She's so hate-fuckable.

She's beautiful, I'd marry her now matter how much of a bitch she's

Shit dude, I saw it with you then.

and that's the exact reason why you're not the mc

She's such a fucking bitch, holy shit. Doesn't help that she looks like if Reina Kousaka melted in a factory

Fuck no bitch, Ueno was too good for this studio.

>She's such a fucking bitch
Loser detected.

If I were the MC I would have friendzoned deaf girl and gone full on friends with benefits with her sister

If I were the MC I would have stopped interacting with all of them and just jacked off to hentai. Maybe before that I'd warn some authority figures that Mashiba's a danger to society and needs immediate counseling and/or imprisonment.

Why didnt he just kill himself at the start, would have saved a lot of fucking hassle

Metrocentre, Gateshead last night

L O N D O N

Saw it in london. A fight nearly broke out after the movie ended because a couple of black/Asian (can't tell) wouldn't shut the fuck up during the entire time. It was pretty hilarious though

She reminds me alot of how I used to be when I was younger, except I'm a guy.

self-loathing bred into cynicism

anyone watched it in North London?

If I was the MC I would of went to a school that none of my elementary "friends" went to and have a normal school life

NOW KISS

Ueno sucks, I hate her.

This film is still screening right?`

Depends where you are. There are some showings on the 21st and 26 in some places, but they're not very widespread from what I've seen.

There's a shitton next week if you're in London