Global Warming is Re-

>Erie, PA has heaviest snowfall since 1958

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/photos-record-breaking-snowfall-blankets-erie-pennsylvania-in-53-inches-of-snow/70003657

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/japanquake/earth20110314.html
scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-global-warming-harsher-winter/
thefrontpageonline.com/op-ed/chinese-jews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I live in Mobile, AL. We've had snow once already this year and we're supposed to get it next week. Global Warming is a hoax.

>Global Warming is a hoax.

((man made)) global warming by CO2 is a hoax.

Global warming is happening and its actually a good thing, cold kills, far more efficient than heat. Another thing is, earth is CO2 starved, or better the plant life is CO2 starved, they need to put far more effort into it to filter out the CO2 out of the air for photosynthesis.
When they grow plants in an atmosphere with 1000ppm CO2 the stomas are far smaller, which leads to less water need of plants, also they grow faster and bigger.

I'M FREEZING MY DICK OFF, FUCK ALL YOU GLOBAL WARMISTS, IT AIN'T WORMING DICK OVER HERE!!

I'm in Houma, LA. Same story. We haven't had snow since 2008, suddenly it's going to snow twice in one year.

Fucking idiot it's called climate change.

>It snowed here
It snowed here too
>The entire Earth must be colder!
The state of American education, everyone.

>GLOBAL warming
>muh tiny corner was cold today

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

I got a white Christmas; not bitching like the rest of these soy boys who hate their family anyway,

Sadly we don't have any snow here it's just cold fucking weather

I live in Hawaii and its a bit chily

>moving the goalpost
it was global warming for over 2 decades, don't come to us with your newspeak fucking commie

Warmer oceans cause more clouds which cause more snow.

You also get more snow just below freezing than you get at extremely cold weather (something to do with humidity I think)

Memes aside, lake effect snow is bonkers. I live in Pittsburgh, an hour and a half due south of Erie. We have about an inch and a half on the ground.

Exactly the same as the (((climate alarmists)))
>it rained strongly
>more hurricanes
>therefore globalwarming is real. Same tictacs.

It was -17F in Yellowknife NWT yesterday for a high. Is that an anomaly?

>snow? thats not proof
>fires in claifornia? global warming is REAL!!!!!

You shouldn't be surprised then. I guess you've never lived in the north-east or you're a child.

>It still snows, so it must be a hoax

climate change is consistent with both

It's raining outside. I guess that's the end of African droughts.

>it snows where it never does, must be getting warmer

I grew up in Maine, I'm 32 years old. I'm not surprised, I nerd out over meteorology. So, go ahead and get fucked.

International Falls hit -32

Just shut the fuck up.

Solar activity has dropped to a minimum. Svensmark is right. Global cooling.

first of all, this isn't even true. There are thousands of terrestrial temperature stations, hundreds of ocean buoys and dozens of radiosondes and MSU satellites in operation at any given moment that show unequivocal warming

But seconds of all, even if that were the case, do you think that that would justify your own unreason?

You too. Guess I'll be picking up your corpse homo.

You're so stupid, goy. Don't you know that when it's hot it's global warming and when it's cold it's also global warming? Extreme weather has never happened before, but you'd know that if you watched Bill Nye.

CHECKED

(((CARBON TAX))) BTFO!!!!

This is the part where the "climate change expert" shows up to remind us that "weather is not climate" while forgetting every weather related disaster the have attributed to "climate change."
>Super storm Sandy
Climate change!
>Katrina
Climate Change!
>unseasonably cold temperatures and snowfall
That's just weather, you ignorant peon.

Also when a hurricane hits a city it's global warming, or a fire starts in California.

and 4 decades ago it was called global cooling

Should we stop polluting? Why not make our air quality better, especially in cities? Should we worry about running out of fossil fuels and seek alternatives? Absolutely, especially if financially viable! Should we try to protect our forests and biological diversity? Why not?

t. Engineer at Tesla

>it was global warming for over 2 decades
yeah and we classified aboriginals as fauna, whats your point?

pic related

Climate change has more to do with weather extremes. Hotter hots, colder colds, stronger storms, etc.

This is just lake effect snow anyways, don't you retards know what that is? Same thing happens in Buffalo, every year, multiple times.

Denying climate change at this point is like denying germ theory or that the Earth rotates around the sun.

i dare climate change idiots to explain this.

also: we had huge snowfall last night over here. i was out for 2 hours moving snow around.

>global warming isn't real
>gets btfo
>well, man made global warming isn't real
Top kek

>unseasonably cold temperatures and snowfall
>That's just weather, you ignorant peon.

Also climate change.

>Why not make our air quality better,

we already did and still do.

Every modern coal/oil/gas power plant (western standard not chink standard) has better emissions than some privet person burning wood in their oven.

CO2 is not a pollutant.

quuuuuuuuuuuads

Meanwhile western europe is hot for a winter.
I think the poles are inverting honestly; nothing to do with man, just a conflation of sun cycles, earth natural gravity shifts and shit.

>better emissions than some privet person burning wood in their oven.

You do know wood fires are extremely polluting.....right?
It's like saying cigarettes are less cancerous than asbestos.

Modern western coal plants are still very bad for air quality.
People living in cities with a coal plant live shorter lives on average than people living in cities without a coal plant.

The earth is over 4 billion years old
We’ve been recording weather for about 150 years
Anyone who claims to know that the climate is changing, and how it will change is a quack, on par with a fortune teller

It happened before....
Whats the fucking issue?

global warming DOES NOT just mean it's getting warmer everywhere, that's elemental school thinking.

it means the global average temperature rises, leading to a higher dynamic in the planet's atmosphere.

think of it like this: the level of energy of the atmosphere is rising. this has many effects, including more and heavier droughts, more and heavier storms (in general, more wind, see energy level), more and heavier heat periods, AND ALSO, more and heavier PRECIPITATION, including snow in the cases where you also have more and heavier cold weather.

tl;dr the higher the global avg. temp is, the more energy is in the atmosphere, leading to fasten up and intensify the "cycles" of weather

From Pittsburgh as well but in SC for a trip it's supposed to snow here Monday.

Fucking frenchie retard, why make an idiotic guess when we already know what it is. Google fucking Fukishima poles axis and educated yourself you fucking third worlder.

I was in Pgh Christmas night, wife giving birth to my third son. Wind was vicious.
At home here in mount pleasant we got a dusting.

>my third son
You are not the father.

>live and let die, the science guy

That's really convenient. I mean it sounds really radical and intellectual and it allows you to beat people over the head with perfect self-confidence while also being complete disconnected with what's going on.

Besides marveling about how old the planet is and how different it was in the past, there are also plenty of people who have dedicated their entire lives understanding what actually *caused* different states and changes of the climate in Earth's distant past. And one of the major conclusions is that the climate on Earth is in large part just another expression of the carbon cycle as it is being driven by orbital parameters (on shorter timescales) and tectonics (on longer timescales).

I don't deny climate change; I think it's a very real natural phenomenon. I condemn (((manmade))) climate change and the political classes/MSM hysteria to drain resources from the population and to further strangulate new factories from being created.

Both cases, the
>it snowed, therefore hoax
and
>a wildfire, therefore humanmade
are trash, but if one is allowed to use rules for radicals for their purpose, then I don't see why the other side couldn't do it as well, as bullshit as it sounds.

You're just mad you didnt get your foreskin treat

you forget the catch 22 in global warming histronix

If it snows its global warming
If there is no snow its global warming too

stop shilling the fake Times cover. Also, coming ice age was never scientific consensus but only got huge media attention.
Also, if anons in this thread think they can tell how global climate behaves because of their backyards they are ignorant fuckwits.

Since most people here are obviously only here to get their own opinion reinforced (read echo-chamber), it is utterly useless to post any evidence proving them wrong.

Either you want to educate yourself on global warming or you don't. If you do want it, I suggest leaving Sup Forums and do some reading on the topic. The level of willfull ignorance and disdain for the results of decades of scientific research here is amazing.

Foreskins aren't kosher, idiot mutt.

What isn't climate change? Also wouldn't you need to always denote 'Man-made climate change?' How can you shorthand 'Man-made climate' change with simply 'climate change'?

checked.
funfact: we are currently in the warm phase of an ice age for a couple million years already. an iceage is by definition when one or both poles (depends on the definition you use) has extended ice sheets for the whole year.
ask yourself why this tiny little fact is never mentioned.
it means that it becoming warmer is inside the natural variance and that we had it already a lot warmer. it can be argued we influence it and speed the process up, but (((they))) act as if it becoming warmer at all is an anomaly to cause panic

Aren't all Jews mutts? Fill me in Hebro.

>not knowing your overlords

Like for reals dude. Like aren't there tribes of Israel. And then you guys spread to the four corners and converted and married every race in existence. What am I missing oh chosen one?

Checked and also they can't predict weather very accurately days/weeks out
>the weather will be this in a hundred years
Yeah sure kike

>local weather is climate
I'm Danish, we used to have heavy snow every winter in my youth in the 80's and the 90's, but we've had almost no snow or frost the last ten years.

really activates them almonds.

nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/japanquake/earth20110314.html
Run that by your thinkin beacon, makes a lot more sense that cow farts raising global temps unless you are a flat earthing faggot

Nice quads, but warmer air = more snow
scientificamerican.com/article/earthtalks-global-warming-harsher-winter/

The (((Lost Tribes))) got assimilated a long long time ago.

Judaism is not a missionary religion. If you want to convert, you have to see the (((Rabbi))) yourself.

What am I missing?

>local weather is not climate
>in denmark, the local weather changed so this is climate

fucking clueless GW faggot

>Chinese Jews, Indian Jews, Even Ethiopians
thefrontpageonline.com/op-ed/chinese-jews

>when even the chinks figured out it's better to be Jewish

Interesting. A pity there is no mention of impact on global climate.
Have you actually read it?

the point

your head

I forgot you super high IQ people need to have everything spelled out for you. But I guess you're right, the earth wobbling on its axis wouldn't affect shit like the jet streams or provide more direct sunlight in areas north of the 33* latitude sometimes and less during other times.
Maybe if you liberals all suicide and spare yourselves from the coming global warming ice age the earth might stand a chance.

Climate "science".........

Take ice core in North pole or south pole..... "We extrapolate this polar location as though its a worldwide temperature indicator of all temperatures on earth to with tenths of 1 degree and grant perfect credibility to our claims from 50 years to 200,000 years ago, including the middle of the liquid oceans that are 70% of the earths surface..

And we grant these north pole extrapolated temperature claims onto the whole earth the same degree of credibility as satellite instrumentation from 2015

The state of "science" everyone

(((manmade))) CC is a logical fallacy. CO2 Levels go up, Climate change happening, fossil fuels emit CO2.

Coincidence therefore proof.

>unseasonably cold temperatures
cold in winter
>unseasonably
t. retard

>Buffalo
You are like little baby

Yes we had warmer winters.
Yes this is a harsher winter.
Warming how?
THOSE WHO SAY GLOBAL WARMING SHOULD PAY MY FUCKING HEATING BILL GOD DAMN YOU!!

Wow dude really blew out those +140 IQ academics with your awesome logic on Sup Forums, you should go public with this

>A smart person said it, it must be true
>Expert consensus is literally proof

>global warming DOES NOT just mean it's getting warmer everywhere, that's elemental school thinking.
That's exactly what was sold to the public in the 90's and in the 00's.

>56%

the climate has always changed

BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still whiter than you achmed

Conservarshits are so dump

>A dumb fuck refuted it on Sup Forums, and thinks he has any ground to stand on

Suck my dick faggot

i hate the winter because i can't walk around naked without turning up the heat. fuck the winter

You realize the Earth is a globe where half the world is in summer, right?

Global Warming refers to global average temps.

Global Warming actually means harsher winters due to more energy in the weather systems.

Global Warming is real. The idea that Dems are doing anything real to stop it is the lie. They are just scamming people with false solutions. Meanwhile Republicans ignore the problem entirely. We are fucked.

What did Kek mean by this?

I thought that people as dumb and uninformed as you had been largely eliminated. I was wrong.

>weather = climate

y u so mad tyrone?

We are still coming out of the ice age fucking retards of course it’s warming up. But it’s so fast because of co2, bullshit we had more weather extremes 100 years ago, co2 is good and we need more of it.

gotta paint sahara green in this scenario though

t. Umberto Chevrolet

lrn2geoengineering dumbfuck