One Piece 859

Is Bonney Mother Carmel?

Nah. She had some reason to want to avenge Whitebeard though.

What's the connection to Ace/WB then?

If Mother Carmel is a character we have already met, probably.
She does have a lot of visual similarities to Big Mom, especially her cake ship, and her fruit hides her true age. She also somehow knows Whitebeard, so that might be an explanation as to how.

Hard to commit to the theory when all we know is Carmel's name.

fug

I'm more partial to the 'Dorian Grey/Soul in the Photos' idea, since Linlin's powerset is tied to giving things life, and extracting energy from others.

>It's Chopper
!?

I think I see a round nose, it's Buggy's mom.

>that frown and nod
I love it when he pretends he's thinking.

Leave Kaido to me.

>34
What does it mean?

Irregular reminder that these dudes exist and are probably out for Luffy's blood.

Luffy's awfully gung-ho about a plan that involves deceit and teaming up with a bunch of shady fucks to backstab his enemy.

It gives him an opportunity to jump out of a cake though.

He's a pirate?

Luffy just wants to fight niggas.

>Inconceivably strong enemy is responsible for hurting, either directly or indirectly, every one of his nakama/travelling companions
>Captured him, and was even plotting to kill him outright, even though he was willing to wait for his cook's marital business to conclude so he could leave her lands.
>Turns out the only friendly face he encountered is a two-faced bitch
>Somebody's offering him the chance to get justified retribution, and possibly weaken/kill this OP enemy, so he can hopefully grab his nakamas and shit, and blow this popsicle stand with no issues but there WILL be issues, the way these things gp
GEE, I WONDER WHY HE WANTS IN ON THIS ACTION?

His usual tactic under these circumstances is to charge off to confront the enemy himself. Luffy is demonstrating an unusual understanding of tactics and the potential consequences of his actions here.

Maybe he finally realized they're not playing children's pirate games?

>pink hair
>loves to eat
> beautiful

ODAAAAAA

No, she's Luffy's mom.

He just keeps playing us like a damn fiddle.

This is a good art for One Piece of Shit