IQ average in Scandinavia decreasing

Original: dagbladet.no/nyheter/nordmenn-blir-dummere/69217701
Archive: archive.fo/S8TjV

Source (English): sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289617302787
Source archived: archive.fo/QKQeb

Sorry about that translation. It's my half-assed effort to bring you some interesting news.

I think it's safe to say that the IQ-average being lowered is mainly due to mass immigration and the dumbing down of the curriculum in schools to accommodate our low IQ migrants.

What do you think Sup Forums? Were you surprised to hear about this? :D

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/20/modernitys-fertility-problem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The article reads:

Norwegians are getting dumber
Intelligence in all Scandinavian countries is getting lower, and the trend is clearly visible in Norway, a new study by James Flynn (leading IQ-measurement researcher) finds.

After several decades of steadily increasing intelligence in the Nordic countries, the tide has turned, according to an article in the magazine "Intelligence".

Norwegian measurements show fewer individuals that reach the top levels of word comprehension and mathematics comprehension, according to the study.

- This signals, without a doubt, that individuals with high cognitive capabilities are getting few and far between, finds James Flynn, the author behind the study.

The turning point came roughly around 1995. From 1950 Norwegians IQ was increasing, but after 1995 the average has dropped by 0.21 points every year, which means a 6.5 points drop from one generation to the next. This trend is roughly the same in Denmark and even more so in Finland.

It was the New Zealander and political scientist Flynn who discovered that intelligence had increased steadily in Scandinavia. He thought that the change was mainly due to more abstract and rational thinking in both school and work life. Now he thinks the increase in quality of education has stopped.

- We have seen that school projects are less demanding in many countries, and that the students spend less time reading and doing homework, he says to the Swedish magazine "Forskning & Framsteg" (roughly translated "Science and Progress").

He does not know if the trend can be turned, and recommend all Scandinavians to rather spend their time taking advantage of the previous increase in IQ average while it lasts.

- It would be great if more people read thick books, preferably history, says Flynn.

That's kind of racist, sweetie

>It would be great if more people read thick books, preferably history, says Flynn.
people read more books now than ever before.
So is he just tip-toing around the issue without actually saying it out loud? (immigrants/refugees)

You're alright, Denmark. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

I think he's just afraid to name the Jew in a publication like that. Reading history would likely reveal the damaging result that mass immigration brings to a nation.

This has been discussed in Denmark as well, more than a year ago I believe, but the conclusions were the same as yours:
Immigration from low-IQ countries has led to a lower average, and is expected to bump the average IQ BELOW 100 within 30 years.

I have talked to colleagues, and friends, who are not surprised, but demoralised to find, that their taxes are spent destroying the society, which they have worked their entire lives to improve.

Keep redpilling the normies. There is still time to turn this around, but it will take dramatic changes. I can't see any way around armed conflict and mass deportations.

we need better schools!!

There is an interesting essay about this from the meme philosopher Nick Land, where he goes a long way in showing that modern societies (even the ones with a more social brand such as the Scandinavians) select against their own top performers: jacobitemag.com/2017/06/20/modernitys-fertility-problem/

Honestly, it's obvious that smart people have no incentive to bring children into this world. They can't keep up the pace of immigrants and they also realize that a smaller population has plenty more resources for every individual to reap from nature. No idea how to fix this without any radical nationalist movement that is also ethical...

There is an interesting essay about this from the meme philosopher Nick Land, where he goes a long way in showing that modern societies (even the ones with a more social brand such as the Scandinavians) select against their own top performers: jacobitemag.com/2017/06/20/modernitys-fertility-problem/

Honestly, it's obvious that smart people have no incentive to bring children into this world. They can't keep up the pace of immigrants and they also realize that a smaller population has plenty more resources for every individual to reap from nature. No idea how to fix this without any radical nationalist movement that is also ethnic...

Home schooling is the only way to get a proper education without getting fucked by Cultural Marxism. You can still follow the same curriculum as the rest of the country, but at least you won't be served bluepills for every meal of every day.

I've heard about that. Guess we need retards like myself to produce White babies.

Not just there, here too. And in France, Germany, etc. That's what happens when countries get inundated with millions of low IQ third world economic migrants only fit for welfare leeching and minimum wage labour. Whichever countries still do a census every few years, I bet those are purposefully wrong as well. It doesn't feel like we're 80% white/British here, we feel like a shit Canada with more rain these days.

Agreed because in 2 or 3 more election cycle it will be physically impossible to ever turn things around base on sheer numbers of minoritiy white hating inbred Low IQ genetic reject assholes. p.s. Destroy islam Save Humanity and Sean Hannity!

I wish there was a 4ch without FBI monitoring every single thread. There has to be a secure way to organize resistance, otherwise we just have to hope for more Breivik operations.

The ONLY way Swedes will continue to excell at academics for their childrens is if they accept more refugees and put them to school!

Aleady it's shown a chink in their education system. You need the diversity of immigrants from Africa, the middle-east, Indonesia, to enhance your average IQ scores, you need fresh ideas and fresh island ideologies!

Silly Sweden! You are not accommodating them enough for their cultural differences. I

magine all the tech break-throughs Sweden will produce if only they taught school in English or Arabic or another modern, global business language and they incorporated the diverse ideas of exponentially increasing numbers of refugees from Africa and the Middle East?

Don't you want your economy to grow????

That would require a vetted, closed forum, and noone would join that in fear of it being a honeypot.

They are coming for your women.
They left theirs at home Mohammad said too.

People know, he is just tiptoeing around the issue of who is really responsible for the decay of the country, he is able to allude quite efficiently by being "Neutral".

I know you're being sarcastic, but that shit still brings my piss to a boil.

I know.. I don't think enough people know how to use TOR or similar services to have that be a viable option either.. What did people do before "resisting" during WW2? Meet random people over a cup of coffee in a basement?

Uh I'm pretty sure if the average IQ decreases in Scandinavian countries that means the average IQ of Scandinavians on Sup Forums decreases equally or probably 10 fold. It's basic science, you dum dums.

This isn't just because of an influx of infiltrators, but it ofc affects it too.

The problem here is our shitty schools, just getting worse and worse by the year. It all started in 1994 with reform 94, then reform 97, then reform x, y, z. I remember the 97 one, one started to push all this group work shit in everything. Meaning freeloaders could get by instead of learning them selves. Group work is important to learn, but my god not in everything, and shit like math you simply need to learn in your own pace so you understand it.

By the time I started on my bachelor a bit later after a few years working, the unis were destroyed into. Now it was just god damn group work all the time, I also noticed how bad most were at in part maths now, it was already shocking then.

Then I worked some years again, and started on my masters.
>SHOCK.JPG
I went to school then with a lot of russians, now these on the other hand, they knew their maths. The contrast was so enormous.

And in part I took the last math course, required for PhD. Seriously, this idiot, this is your last math course ever... This idiot, didn't understand pythagoras in 3d... I.. I got so mad I got up and went to the administration and demanded to take this course at an another school, I simply couldn't take it anymore, this was too retarded, that is highschool shit

So basically politicians did this
They are stupid as fuck today

Using TOR would pose the same core problem - not enough people would sign up due to lack of skill, or out of fear.
>What did people do before "resisting" during WW2?
They did the leg work, and networked the shit out of it offline.

I think only a small part can be explained by migration. A bigger part is due to unintelligent people having lots of children in recent decades, intelligent people having fewer.

It's a self-sustaining spiral to the bottom, at this point more failure equals more power to those that enforce failure. More nigs = more "wefeh moneez fo dey programs" = more degeneracy = more programs = more nigs = more gibs... This is going to accelerate.

What I find perplexing is how is this evolutionary? The fall of Europe will not be "political" or "ideological", but a total biological wipeout. It seems with the advent of the higher form of life - "the State" - high IQ people are a liability.

You need to learn teamwork user. All I read is abunch of I, I, I. Did you even tutor anyone?

On Arte (Franco-German state owned TV channel) they claimed the drop in IQ on xenoestrogens.
Not joking.

the world is going to become a global Brazil and there's nothing you can do to stop it

save money to buy land to develop favelas!

You're right, of course. I lived through that shit (being born in '85 myself), so I've been a part of the old and the new.

The whole notion that everyone has to be at the same academic level was pushed hard. This means that the class is never better than the class retard, since you can't progress until that guy/girl figures shit out.

I suck at math, mainly because I got too reliant on computers to do calculations for me. I wish I had more time now to get up to snuff with that again. It will have to be a project for another time, maybe through Khan Academy or something.

I need to learn how to network IRL, then.

So basically Idiocracy? Pic related.

I'm not even surprised by that.

For example if the non-white average is 80 and 10% of the people tested are non-white, that would drop the average from 100 down to 98.

Genocide is a crime that consists of the intentional, total or partial physical elimination of a national, ethnic or religious group, as such, which means that its members are destroyed or rendered incapable of procreation because of their belonging to the group. Genocide can be perpetrated by a variety of means, including mass murder, direct or indirect.

You cannot perpetrate (white) genocide in a country where racial denialism is rampant.

Ultimately having a 10% non-white population is not bad in practice because they can do all the shitty jobs. The problem is when it rises and rises and they start to complain about the inequality.

The United Nations' definition of genocide fits:

Legal definition of genocide
Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
(1948) as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical,
racial or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to
members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part1
; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

Networking ishard or else everyone would be doing it. Using technology is hard, thinking is hard. If you want a mass movement it has to be very simple. If you have to explain it in more than obe sentence, you have failed. This is the power of memes. If you want to change the world, either become an industrialist or make memes.

Being an assistant teacher is optional on bsc and masters, but you have to hold classes on your phd.

The problem is it's just team work, and earlier you had a lot more freedom too. That is freedom to study, these days you are just zerged with coursework, it's not just the labs as it used to be. The reason for them doing this, is that they had a problem with students not studying so they just forced everyone to do coursework 24/7.

Then depending on the class, this coursework is 40-50% of your grade. So how fair is this now.

Like a friend of mine he does his company's hiring, and he can get a student with all As and Bs you know. That used to tell you something, not anymore.... So he has to test everyone, and what he finds is very shocking. You get these tards in with good grades, yet they can't hardly make a fucking for loop, some other guy in a group he has in..... did all the coding

>I need to learn how to network IRL, then.
Just sway public opinion everywhere you go. We need the support of the people, not some rag-tag group of rebels that can easily be demonized by the global empire.

This has nothing to do with immigration.

The people dragging our averages down are the kind of people who visit Sup Forums - vapid retards who dismiss science and intellectualism and spend their time complaining on the internet and trying to fit in with the tribe.

I grew up in the countryside with no immigrants around, and still almost every kid at school was not only retarded, but PROUD of it - being good at math or physics made you a loser nerd, so best not to get any grades above average.

Of course, these people end up breeding way more than smart people with real careers, and thus we have today's situation.

There was a similar piece of the biggest paper here this morning, about how IQ is dropping in the west, how France has gone from 102 to 98, how Scandinavia saw a similar decrease. How Britain is even worst off.

They said no one really knows the reason for this. That it might be modern medicine saving more babies with mental defects (which makes no fucking sense since this should be more than offset by abortion of retards when detected in a womb, which is especially big in Scandinavia) or that it might be chemicals in the air having a negative effect on the foetus, or maybe normalization of hashish use.

Of course no mention of the millions of sub 80 IQ people moving en-mass into Europe being a potential explanation for this.

And it was right next to an article about a university teacher saying we should bring back IQ tests in schools (which stopped in the 70s) so as to better guide students on to paths suited for their abilities.

>I grew up in the countryside with no immigrants around, and still almost every kid at school was not only retarded, but PROUD of it

OK but imagine how you would have felt if you were growing up in an African or middle eastern country

>They said no one really knows the reason for this.

This really got my noggin' joggin'.

You make a good point that the unending coursework is aresult of nobody studying the material. I noticed that schools started to assign more and more homework, until the average student would need to work for four hours a night. This is a failure in the teaching method. The student is but a captive audience and the teacher is the one who needs to get the point across. I see now nothing but detached professors who care nothing for the students, just doing the same rehearsed lectures year after year and going for that big-money funding for the research that their undergrads actually do for them. Education is a joke not because the students alone are shit, the whole society went to shit. The symptoms you see are not the cause. Don't blame the child, blame the parents for failing to teach discipline.

Also adding that Finland has had the opposite trend as us. Their schools used to be really bad till some time in the 90ies, so they actually fixed their shit.

So while we have regressed here as fuck, they have become really good

>Alle skal med
ugh

Dänemark, shameful, are you jealous that Sweden is more progressive and introducing rapidly-growing migrants to enhance their economy?

Will your country's commercial influence be relevant when Sweden has a population of 97 million working age adults by 2050?

Haha, Danmark still netting for herring and making shitty beer when Sweden grows by 80 million people, all introducing great cultural norms and work ethics, the GDP of an entire continent, basically of a thriving immigrant community!

Sweden will be a superpower, surpassing Germany unless things change with these migrant laws all the sudden.

>Alle skal med

Arbeiderpartiet / Communist fucks.

Reminds me of this.

this

In high school these days too, all they care about is that if you attend or not. That is if you get sick, you can get kicked out of school if you don't go the doctor and get a note. That is if you just get a flue or something....

It tells about their line of thought, yeah it's okay if you are stupid as shit as long as you come here and sit and drool. But fuck that A student over there, he missed school this monday, just fucking kick him out

>imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group

That is because they control the media.

within 10-15 years all the boomers will be gone and we will have world war 3 again for the white race

That's what I'm afraid of. I would have that war come sooner rather than later, so my son won't have to fight. It's better that my generation take care of it.

Oh, Danmark, that war, if it ever comes, it will be a one-sided slaughter of you and your ilk, much like like Haitian Revolution or modern day South Africa after Apertied.

Might as well be an old-ass man fighting this war, which will never happen until it's too late to make a difference anyays, what weapons will you have in the next decades? ISIS might bring firearms in 30-40 years, what will you have? Maybe a spear?

the west will end like greece a dumbed version of what used to be ,and im so happy about that ,you deserve it ,noone iin the world has make so much damage to the world

>world war 3
We are too far fallen to trigger such a relevant event, expect latin-america tier low intensity conflicts and a slow descend to become asias western cape.

Enjoy chinese supremacy anarchocuck.

Sure buddy, sure.

Either we die, or we die fighting.

That's because Scandinavian countries started to lean to the right, of course they get more retarded as a result.

I do not think you canadians will suffer much tho. You are too close to america and to lowly populated to be allowed to become unstable. Also you have a lot of space to simply avoid conflict between unruly populatons.
Only scenario I could imagine would be decentralisation into Quebec, some english cuckstate and an asiatic coastal state in soome loose union that discomforts america due to chinks having some leverage now but thats pretty farfetched.

Most jobs don't require a particularly high IQ to do. A police state of 20% Swedes and 80% diversity would make Swedes richer and better off than would ever be possible in a Swedish ethnostate (in the absence of some kind of compulsory fertility policy)

Haha. But Seriously - the ffect is not in full force yet, since actual Finn's IQ keep prolly rising.
(and I bet It is 110+ already on WW compare)

And we can't have compulsory fertility policies because women can vote. Convert to Islam...?

we are getting smarter everyday and you dumber,you will pay righfully so

>we
wuz kangs 'n shiet?

Jag känner mig lite ledsen över det här

nawwwwww the lefties will say some shit like "we have to give them a chance to catch up"

in 40 years, they will say "well, it's because they are poor, that's why they can't succeed in this majority white society"
then in 70 years they will say its' because of discrimination.

Even though you have been pampering them, and coddling them for 70 years. and giving them every advantage, including disadvantaging the local population.

Does this somehow sound familiar somewhere else?

This is great fucking news, the Nordic countries have to be sacrificed, they need to show everyone the full extent of far left faggotry. The faster the less you pathetic bitches have to suffer.

Something tells me that there's a 56% mutt hiding behind that White Pride meme flag..

If we somehow get out of this current situation, it will require sacrifices and your people have shown themselves to be total shit and unworthy. You fucking cunts destroyed yourselves completely and don't deserve sympathy

What, specifically, would you have me do? If I go Breivik the people will vote Leftist. My son will grow up without a father and will become a cuck like the rest of the country.

Voting has proven fruitless as any right wing party is demonized before they are allowed to gather any support.

Try speaking up and you will lose your job, your friends and your family will shun you (I speak from experience).

So once again I ask you - what, precisely, would you have me do?

>those amazing digits wasted on massive faggot with memeflag
Shamefur dispray

iq is a form of brainwashing

Let it go further, you can't do anything. accept your people will die and know that it'll be inspiration for the rest of us to do shit. Your kids must be BROWNED so the rest of ours won't.

That's rich, a Swede calling someone a faggot

Show your flag, Schlomo, or be forever cursed with bad luck in life

It's the truth Sven. Someone needs to show the world the FULL extent of faggotry before we wake up, what else will wake us up?

Maybe it would be a noble sacrifice. Ever considered moving to another country, say Poland, Hungary or CZ?

You are now cursed. You will never get anywhere in life now ( jokes on you btw, I am Meänkieli and I have Karelian wizard powers). Enjoy the curse

>i's be scadnabian

Ooooh I'm so scared, I'm shaking in my fucking Boots, fuck off

>My son
Make more chilluns plox.
Being singlechild sucks ass, espeacially if your boy has to carry your old ass and his mums around on his own in 50 years.

>the IQ-average being lowered is mainly due to mass immigration
That's exactly why. The same thing happened in the US. The national average dipped below 100 for the first time ever in 2010, while the white average "rose" to 104.

I don't think this is due to immigration. They probably control for that, and I would assume the effect to be much stronger than what is observed. This is probably just due to poor education and stupid people having more kids than smart ones. So the complete picture is probably much worse, once you add all the immigration.

Well that's what you get for importing monkeys

Kek

Didn't Flynn do his measurements on 14-year-olds or something like that? Has Flynn effect ever been verified on adults? IQ heritability is low in childhood but increases with age, so Flynn's results might be total BS anyway (furthermore, there has been no increase in g-factor, or general intelligence)

>Now he thinks the increase in quality of education has stopped.
Pretty irritating.

>They probably control for that
If that were true they'd say America has a black problem instead of a gun problem.

>vapid retards who dismiss science and intellectualism
lel

>dumbing down of the curriculum in schools to accommodate our low IQ migrants.
it's the same thing in the US. the elementary school i went to was one of the best schools in the state less than a decade before i went there. when i went there i think at least half the student body was spics and it only got worse since then.

i was a first generation immigrant myself, and despite having to learn english while doing the normal coursework i quickly became one of the best students with the least amount of effort, and in terms of math i was one of the best students from day 1. the same thing happened in high school, and in fact high school left me unprepared for college, but eventually i shaped up.

public schools with a sizeable population of minorities = daycare and nothing more.