If Mark Cuban ran as a Republican, would you vote for him, for President?

Campaigning for Hillary aside, just a hypothetical.

No mark, we won’t.

Get asians, worked on peru, and you have the south full of amerindians.

(((Mark Cuban )))

His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island. His maternal grandparents, who were also Jewish, came from Romania. Cuban's first step into the business world occurred at age 12, when he sold garbage bags to pay for a pair of expensive basketball shoes.

He's a liar. On the show Shark Tank he told people to outsource to China yet pretends to be against it now he's vying for political office.

Great argument chum.

that depends entirely on who he's running against
I would vote Trump over him

lmao no, he's a tryhard faggot.

I love whenever Cuban is brought up, the fact that he is Jewish is brought up, like that automatically makes him a bad person haha

>selling a literal DOMAIN NAME is the sole reason for his fortune
>acts like some sort of suave businessman that knows all

Fuck this clueless faggot right in his crinkly asshole

I wouldn't consider voting for a challenger to the siting president.

I'd rather vote for based Robert desu. Maybe Mr Wonderful if he had absolutely zero agenda outside of eliminating the deficit - can you imagine how fast he'd eliminate welfare since it's expensive as fuck and has no payoff?

If Cuban ran as a Republican, he would not be able to challenge Trump, unless he was Primaried, which is highly unlikely. IE you just made a moot point lol

Mr. Wonderful is so slimy, he fucks people on Shark Tank almost every time. Lmao

Lorie can get her ass crack sniffed after doing an extensive work out using her big black cock dildo on herself.

Nope. Never happen. You could just pull a name at random from the phone book at as election method before I would vote for him. Most, if not all, of our elites are awful human beings. Rapists, child molesters, murders, you name it.

He's also the only good one on the show

Debatable, I think Cuban and Lori have that show on Lock.

I would probably never vote for a Democrat again as long as I lived

Typical kike lying bastard
Pretends to be hispanic catholic

Actually just another new york jew

fuuuuuucccccccck no.