Lithuania
youtube.com/watch?v=W_pFPSdz82U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxpaxQqaYWk
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM
youtube.com/watch?v=nqE8Um9t8CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just what the fuck

I could go into great detail as to why Finland is fucked.....

Do it Finnbro allthough as much as i know Finland is holding preaty good.

It really isn't...

Far worse than you think

Realy?But ive heard refugees where mad that finns dont give them anything and whent to sweden.I mean sure its bad but finland is still holding stronger then other nordic countries.

nope. That 15% is probably accurateish, which is horrible of course.

I'll give some short pointers
>traitorous government will give gibs to illegals. (yes, this is official policy)
>births far below extinction level
>gov keeps taking debt, selling shit off from the country
>Muslims will keep coming in, close to 100% of politicians are in favor of this
>the actual natives of Finland will be shat on, a policy to feed the poor of Finland which costs less than 1/2000th of the shitskin policy is being shut down for example
>EU has 100% control over Finland (as almost 100% of politicians are EU pushovers)

I could go on and on, but since that's more than enough to tank a country...

>rape statistic isn't included in that pile
WHELL EHMAJUN MY SHAWWK

Can any of yall boast having the highest white birth rates in the world like we burgers can??

I mean you can allways move to Baltics if anything geneticaly we are basicaly the same so yeah.

Literally the only reason I don't want to is because I'd have to learn a language from scratch.

Native '''''finn''''''

Just your average northern European women

Estonian is simmilar to finnish, mybie you can learn it fast?

>Canada
Implying you are in a better situation

Are we allowed?

The highest white birth rates in USA are done by amish not your average mutt burger

here

>memeflag
Amerimutt detected

Would fuck tbqh

>North Europe
=
>Lithuania
>Latvia
>Estonia
Eastern mongrel subhumans
gr8 b8 m8

>no UK
when they are the only nation to have achieved anything

Maybe...

When will they learn?

>Lithuania
>Northern Europe

everytime i see the latvian flag it makes me think of the latvia ball user

>tfw Scotland is never considered Northern Europe despite me living closer to Norway than London

Google northern europe please

Scotland would be northern europe if you would be independent

Try it, mybie you can, move to Estonia for example rent some appartment and live there for few weeks or months mybie you will like it.

I fucking hate the low IQ polacks. I don't get why the Amerimutts see them as based.

what's the point of the thread?

Feels great being pure Scandinavian. (Although I'm sorry to say I'm part Finnish.)

I hereby invite Estonia to become part of the future Great Nordic Alliance.

first estonian poster will reply after 2 weeks

Its a massive downgrade for Estonia to be taken in to a Caliphate desu

Nice dude :) Have you ever visited Scandinavia? I can definitely recommend visiting Lappland, it has amazing scenery and is the last untamed wilderness of Europe. Huge fucking forests and fjälls, also 0 shitskins of course. Can also recommend visiting Gotland or Åland.

You had a good Winter Celebration, Latvianon? What about you other Nords here, had a good Yule? Someone add Latvia to pic related, maybe add Estonia too.

Bet kāpēc? Tev tiešām nav nekā labāka ko darīt?

Don't give up that easily, Finnbro. There is still time to save the North.

Last untamed wilderness? Are you on LSD Swedebro?

kam ir jēgas? get woke faggot

Not for long. And I see 0 hopeful signs.

>Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=nxpaxQqaYWk

>genetically* we are basically* the same
You don't know that, we haven't been tested (ever), and the presence of Soviet leftovers would most lokely lump us in with the easterners due to our comparably low world population.
Also fuck 23andme

>circlejerk
>woke
thinking is hard. must be the chemtrails

Was preaty nice swenbro how was it for you?

In Norway there are plenty of positive signs. Progress party is constantly making it harder to immigrate here, and a new law is being passed which will make it easier to strip them of citizenship (and send them back). Even the main left wing party over here is becoming increasingly aware of the problem with immigration. It's probably another story for Sweden though.

Well that's what it's called :/ I meant untouched wilderness btw, not untamed. I'm not on drugs but I am tired

laba diena duchai :D

In Finland the opposite is happening, Our politicians are retards.

Dude, Norway is literally full of wilderness. Stating that fucking Lappland is the only wilderness left is just wrong. Have you even been to Norway?

we don't get many here lol, woke in meaning that nothing has a ''point'', only which what we give to it makes it worthwile. if you're not exposing pedos and jews or practicing magic then nothing has a point

>inserting baltics into this group
>he created this thread to attempt to reclassify himself from slav to nord

KEK

I first heard about Gotland because Miyazaki supposedly based the city in Kiki's Delivery Service on it. I'd like to visit.
Lappland seems like a nice place to live if I wanted to become a homsteader. That's where Jonna Jinton lives I think.

I know for sure I have family from Hell and the Tromso area in Norway so I'll probably go there first.

I have been to Stockholm. It was in 2015 and there was enrichment all over back then, I don't even want to think what it's like now.
>add Latvia
No, we are not crossflag-fags and have nothing to do with you. You can have Estonians though, nobody likes them anyways.
>woke
Es tev par šito vien pa rīki sadotu :)

Much better than expected bro

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-KeR99zdM
4:20 for some nice good old street bashing of non-whites and fags

Norgebro you shouldn't doubt us too much, although it's understandable if you do considering the current government. I have high hopes that we will uncuck ourselves though.

b-but muh muh ebin mestari MFGA
k-kii-kiitos me-mestari! heh!

Pointtisi?

are gypsies allowed to speak?

veiksmi, vienīgais ko tu varētu man izdarīt ir manas kurpes notīrīt

>Hell and the Tromso area
Oops I meant Trondheim.

Kiki's delivery service is also based on the Old Town ( Gamla Stan) in Stockholm. It looks basically identical. But Stockholm is ((( diverse ))) now so I wouldn't recommend visiting unless you know where to go. Go for Gotland or Lappland, and yes Norway is also amazing to visit obviously. I also recommend Iceland, I am half Icelandic and I love visiting my mother's country. What other ancestry do you have? If you mostly have Scandinavian I think you should come home desu lad

>I have high hopes that we will uncuck ourselves though.
And why is that? Other parties wont work with SD, and the current gov is still polling high, higher than at last election day even..

bubububu
kartupeļi grab

Hmm now that I think of it, it's probably a meme. I've been to Jotunheimen and that place was pretty...untouched, to say the least

the fact still remains that burgerland has the group of people that has the highest white br on earth. there will be 200 million of them in 100 years

Anyone who isn't hell-bent on blackpilling himself can see the signs. Huge fucking paradigm shifts are currently happening. I've said this so many times in threads created by Latvianon so I don't feel like repeating myself and risking sounding like a broken record, but I can almost guarantee that many, many happenings will take place in 2018 and the outcome will be good for us.

Unfortunately this is more or less true.
Can't even have guns without jumping through a million hoops.

i'm making potatos right now, do not dare to insult potato

Nah

>Hell and the Tromso area
Based Tronder masterrace

Did you know that like 50% of Norway's olympic medals come from Trondelag? Only like 1/10 of the total population.

no

I thought so in 2016, but not anymore in 2017. I see no signs whatsoever in the grand scheme of things.

Indeed.

Did you know that Carl Gustaf Manerheim lived in Latvia? He bought the Apriķi Manor in Kurland, in 1901.

Why are those baltic hellhole countries there? Fuck off you pathetic pieces of cummie shit

I did not. Did he speak Latvian?

Okay I lied about being 100% Scandi. I'm half low German with a pinch of Anglo. I'm definitely going to try to work in Europe for a couple years. My chances of finding a tall aryan (like me) wife are higher there. Not gonna mix with some 56% woman.

Awsome

Visit them some day and see for yourself that despite being Russian subjects for so long, they are pretty decent. A Nordic union would benefit from having them, because they would make the union stronger and more independent in a global market.

Shut up danish faggot in 10-15 years we will be more nordic then you

>only folk music that might compete with bulgarian folk music is kulning
>isn't even on the list
trash

>if you're not exposing pedos and jews or practicing magic then nothing has a point
then let's talk magic.

have you heard about this grimoire called Bogdanomicon?
>in contact with the Enochian Angels
>yahwists bow to Dagon
>own Vril and Mana
>really activates your bogdabots

I'd prefer we remove altogether the useless political sleep-inducing spam and concentrate exqlusively on creative reality shattering memetics.

Oh it's the poorfag from yesterday. On one hand tries really hard to push Baltshits as Nordic, while at the same time calling us Scandis Arabs and Muslims. So which is it? Do you want to join us or hate us? Regardless, nobody here considers you relevant except for autistic people on Sup Forums

When i look at you guys im happy becose it seems my dream of Baltics becoming no1 shitposters may become reality.

Based

the Bogdanomicon is a very rare one, I'm surprised there are others that know about its existance... I am currently in the process of removing all the bogdabots, but this quest might be a futile attempt, as no mere man overpowers a Bog

Well broder, remember that both Denmark and Sweden used to rule Estonia for a long time. Sweden used to rule Latvia as well. They have about 15-25% North-Germanic admixture, many pagan traditions, they look similar to us, they are not Slavic ( yet ) and they are good people in general.

m8 we are Scandiavians fuck the rest. I barely consider Finns as westerners

>doesn’t include scotland
>missing out on creating this much Sup Forums anglo salt

Meh, this Swedish one is superior to all of them

youtube.com/watch?v=nqE8Um9t8CU

Scotland only has about 2% muds so we are not welcome here.

Well we wherent allways this bad, yeah our economies are struggling but give us time, we will get there, considering our economies at this moment are fastest growing in Europe.
pic related gdp per capita before ww2

Aren't there a shitton of Russians there?

same as the other faggot. Love us so much yet when the love ain't repaid all the anti-scandi rhetoric is brought to light

Latvieši - iztirgo savu tēvu zemi un emigrē kopš tik Dievs zin kad. Vienkārši silti ap sirdi paliek apzinoties, no comment.