If I saw this faggot in the male toilets I'd flush the cunts head down the bowl and shit on him

He should be in the men's because he's a biological man, clearly. In the men's someone could strike him for making a move, a woman wouldn't do that.

The absolute state of Britain

Why does veganism always include sucking cocks?

how do people like this even go out in public? Over here we would've beat the shit out of that faggot

You hater. Kek kek kek

So sick of seeing this faggot. Like physically ill. Like I want to rid myself of this sickness. Like I need to enact a final solution.

as long as he doesn't get near me he can do whatever business he wants, who gives a shit about the fucking toilets

this is why we need national service back. soyboys need to learn how to be men again.

Are you stupid or something he belongs in the bedroom because he's obviously a bad. You don't want him in the women's room around children

Yup. He's almost like a modern statue of David. An Icon. Really captures the mood of his culture. Embodies all its most prominent characteristics.

>he belongs in the bedroom
Nice Freudian slip.

I mean I would assume he was a prostitute trolling for johns.

I’d probably be right.

Remember fellow Americans, this is the type of British that calls us mutts.

these degenerates need to die.

I'd laugh at him openly but only knock him down if he tried to touch me

Would pound that boi puscy so good

this is what the left thinks a man should be like

Sad!

George Michael Approved

>be Sup Forums
>get triggered by some girly queer

How fucking weak are you?

this

yeah its pretty funny because the girls I screw complain non stop about how airy fairy and submissive their soycucks are. its like the modern male ideal is a playbook on how not to get laid.

this nigga has AIDS FACE

foh. george was a national treasure, this degenerate needs to neck himself.