New School Rumble chapter released

Kobayashi released a new chapter on march 15th. Possible School Rumble return?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangareader.net/school-rumble/18/39
tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/rcomic/1484156135/295-299
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He said he always planned on continuing the series with all the characters in university.

Did you even read it? it concluded.

Source?

Fuck, no. If he wants to do that, at least solve properly the situation with Harima, Eri and Yakumo. Or he's going to ditch the whole cast and focus on Tenma in med school. Fuck Tenma.

Well, if the last thing he did a couple months ago is anything to go by they still all hang out together.

This bitch ruined harima life

>After completing School Rumble, he said "School Rumble is an important piece that I want to draw more, but I wanted to do more other things so I ended it. When I have some time, I would like to draw their adult days in a seinen magazine."

Anyone have scans?

He released a chapter back in November also. Who has scans of this new chapter? Anybody? Bueller?

>solve properly the situation with Harima, Eri and Yakumo.
He fucked Eri, Yakumo was rejected by it.

On one side, I would be lying if I didn't admit School Rumble isn't one of the series I miss the most. That ending out of fucking nowhere was more brutal than the endings of serializations that were actually cancelled.

On the other it's been too fucking long, I don't know if today's me would enjoy his "misunderstandings" style of comedy much like re-reading the likes of Love Hina today wouldn't hold up as it did in the early-mid 00s

I would only pick it up if it declared that horrid final chapter and the entirety of Z non-canon and continued from where it actually stopped, Harima going to live on ojou's house for some contrived reasons I can't even remember right now.

Z is not canon

Itoko best girl

She got into med school???

Too late to salvage it without retconning something

Yeah, she was inspired to treat Karasuma's disease so she worked to get into med school. It's a retarded plotline honestly, I really wish he hadn't done that.

How about that NTR subplot with some of the side characters? Think we'll get some closure to that?

While the ending was sudden, on later re-reads I started noticing the tone of the manga was getting darker on it's final stretch. That fucking subplot is a perfect example of that.

At one point it becomes really clear Jin was wishing he was drawing some other manga instead of School Rumble.

But where's the new chapter?

>Possible School Rumble return?
It's dead, the shitty ending was several years ago and it would be as bad as Genshiken.

Maybe Kobayashi truly reborns the series because he needs money.

Wait, what?

I don't remember this, either.

Probably talking about that one couple that was dating, and then the girl was seen with some other, older dude in what seemed to be compensated dating.

Yeah, you lost me.

You better be fucking thankful because it was a pain in the ass finding this specific chapter and some online reader that had it.

mangareader.net/school-rumble/18/39

Only managed to find a few spoiler pics. This week's Magazine also contained a special Negima chapter.

It looks like Tenma died in the new chapter, things worked out for the best.

I know I'm gonna get stoned for this but...I haven't picked up on school rumble since the anime ended. didn't even consider that in continued in the manga....can anyone feed me on where I should start since season two's end?

Where did you get this lol, she was alive in the november chapter

It doesn't really go much after that, S3 had 2 episodes after watching those you can read the short chapter that was released few months ago

I remember that the last special ch did get translated.

I hope scans for this one and the Negi ch show up soon.

S3 isn't real though.

>English on the top
Why don't they just make it English :^)

these two chapters were not included in the digital version of the magazine, so i wonder if we'll ever get them

His draws still have a very special charm

>Negima's pseudosequel right next to School Rumble
I'll take "Things I cared way more about some 10 years ago" for 500, Alex

Looks like Miko-chin is dating Hanai.

Pretty much all we needed to know since she was best girl and they were best couple.

oh yeah now I remember that.
I always wondered what the hell was going on with that, was she cheating on him? why?

Because she's a woman.

What about Eri?

Not only Jin never followed up on that plotline, but the two were still apparently together on the PIE END.

This is a reminder that nobody won the Harimabowl because School Rumble Z took place in a non-canon, parallel universe.

Some nip on twitter said Eri and Harima had a "good vibe" going in this new chapter, but i don't know how reliable is that.

SAFE DELIVERY

>no body won
Yet, eri will win

I think everybody came to terms with the fact that instead of being a proper Eri ending it was pretty much just Jin admitting what he had in mind was an Eri end before he dropped his manga like a sack of potatoes.

damn it.

Nip? Like a cheese nip? Or a nip slip?

>Ken wen't monthly for one shitty fanservice Negima chapter

I can only feel complete hatred for this, he should have just let this shit be.

he means a Japanese person. nip short for nippon.

Harima said "my love is over"
and School Rumble is all over now

He will die virgin, then.

How long after Tenma marries does it take him?

What makes her so happy here?

nice

He said "my love for Eri is over"
not Tenma

>Ending something that hasn't started.

I know anons are gullible, but no, sorry.

>What makes her so happy here?
Maybe she has a boyfriend who isn't Harima.

I was hoping for S3 to spawn into existence

>came to terms
haha nope. Hardcore (studpid) yakumo/eri shippers are still fighting hard.

Translation when?

Japanese spoiler
tamae.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/rcomic/1484156135/295-299

in short, Eri won

That would be really awesome.

I get that it's a drinking get together, but what does everyone talk about?

Nobody knows what any of that says. Nice try though.

Lies.

Hack author trying to pay the bills because the Japanese fucked him up the ass in revenge which is why he has been on hiatus for so long and his other attempted works got the axe early.

This thread was nice and all, but unless somebody knows what happened in the new chapter or has scanlations of it we are all just pissing in the wind.

Fuck that, I want more Natsu no Arashi.

Eri won
that's it

No.

You all need to move on. The true winner is: Hanai

I can tell that what this user linked is indeed a summary of the chapter, but yeah, I can't tell you anything beyond that.

1st ending: pie won
2nd ending: Harima fucked Eri and they had babies, NTRing Yakumo
3rd ending: Harima and Eri are fuck buddies but not serious, NTRing Yakumo
4th ending: Yakumo finally wins? We need summaries people!

Implying.

>This week's Magazine also contained a special Negima chapter.
Fuck this shit, they were good in 2005 but died years ago and it was horrible.

Memes aside, Eri is the only logical winner.
Harima wouldn't have been able to forget Tenma with Yakumo. She didn't lose because Eri is better, she lost because she's the sister of Harima's crush.

Lesson of the day, actual love triangles involving close friends suck, but when it involves direct family it suck even more.

Hmm.
so the bartender isn't karasuma, just a guy that look similar to karasuma.

Anything of interest in what they talk about?

She didn't won, tho.

Hanai, hanai, and hanai.

Does this mean that Eri dakimakuras will once again be in stock? This is of utmost importance to me.

>school rumble
>negima
>im just rewatching hotd
nostalgia is a hell of a feeling

So why did Tenma leave Japan again? I wasn't able to finish either the anime or the manga and I only got to see pie end.

To go give Kurasuma his insulin.

Nope. Don't you fucking dare let the cunt off the hook for the steaming pile of shit he gave us.

Even if you're a Yakumofag, how can you actually consider her a better match for Harima than Eri? Bitchy as she may be, she at least pushed Harima to improve himself and was proactive in her growing affection for him, while Yakumo didn't really do anything beyond admire him from a distance.

Pretty sure Japan's health system is good enough to have good supplies of insulin, though.

Translation when?

We need raws first.

Raws when?

Raws please

The sole reason imouto wants to fuck Harima is because he's the only guy whose thoughts she can't hear.