Why is American TV so fucked up? Every other TV show or commercial is nothing but blacks or other POC in it...

Why is American TV so fucked up? Every other TV show or commercial is nothing but blacks or other POC in it.. Only white girls are featured. Is this happening in other countries as well?

www.theroot.com/tag/blacks-in-commercials

https%3A%2F%2Fjournalisms.theroot.com%2Fare-there-too-many-african-americans-in-tv-ads-1820118109&usg=AOvVaw15nskYx7IcQMx2Z8-ZJXpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUYVaOi667o
youtube.com/watch?v=Unm5sYgQgTg
youtube.com/watch?v=gG4QPrRrOA0
hooktube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/july01/2001-07-17-graham-dead.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Middle and upper class whites don't watch tv, everything is through an internet service

Wrong

Shut up Goyim and keep consuming your propaganda.

Jews own >50% of the media.

Jews feel more comfortable in a diverse society.

Jews promote a diverse society and acceptance thereof through the media.

because niggers chimp out about having black actors and companies are trying to cash in on that chimpout

Absolute state of Nipland
youtube.com/watch?v=vUYVaOi667o
youtube.com/watch?v=Unm5sYgQgTg
youtube.com/watch?v=gG4QPrRrOA0

No shit. But OP is right in the sense that niggers are basically in 40-50% of American Commercials which we all know is not even remotely equal to their percentage of the population. So much so you would literally think you were in an African country at times. Whereas where are all the Hispanic and Asians in commericals, especially in nationally televised commercials? I realize social engineers want to negrofy everything and by getting whites on board with accepting or sadly even worshipping the LCM (Least Common Minority) they will accept other minorities with ease. But it seems strange for blacks to be in so many commercials and if niggers had brains that would catch on and see it’s ultimately an insult since black actors are disproportionately used in short clips with little dialogue in stead of real films and shows.

It starts by reclaiming your own money so jews cant use jew money to funnel jew money into these types of projects. Their control ends with the reclamation of the money system.

Jews are demonic scum

Disgusting.

>My fellow
I don't why this triggers me so much

I do not give money to jews

Jews trying to make themselves look better by showing you shit.

Yeah I work for the largest telecom provider and have access to race related statistics. The gentleman is correct-there is a steep dropoff in preprogrammed television viewership after about the $20,000/year mark/right at the poverty line. Blacks that came from poverty and reach middle or upper class incomes still view tv at a higher rate.

This user and OP are right
Just watch commercials and note that there are almost no white men, it's always white women or niggers/other minorities
And if they do show a white man it's almost invariably a cucky beta male

Pay close attention to the dynamics as well
Showing someone be emasculated? White man
Showing someone be Alpha? Nigger

It's subliminal messaging through a corporate filter

>Is this happening in other countries as well?
Yes it is.

Because no one watches cable anymore because of online streaming. And they are trying to keep the niggers interested in the crap they’re selling because niggers are too cheap to get Netflix

In toronto the advertising has mudslime cunts in it.

This

Why Muzzies in Canada though?

Only non-whites still watch TV. If you watch TV, chances are that you are not white.

How can that sheebon be able to drive having an IQ of 42 bananas?

I'm glad I stopped watching after David Tenant left
But still, poor Britbongs...

Because only blacks watch broadcast TV? Everyone else has switched to streaming or torrenting.

No

Maybe britain

Or they humiliate white males, often in front of white women.

hooktube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Okay, hooktube didn't embed.
This anti-white race mixing shit is infuriating.

youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

jews

ever notice all those cell phone commercials?

Jesus Christ, this isn't even true. And how do the jews feel about one of their own being called "blacker"?

TV is for niggers

Few reasons
>Jewish control (OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN)
>Nearly half the country isn't white
>SJW feefees

It's because he's patronizing you, he doesn't think you can decide for yourself, he'd rather just include you on his side that is winning rather than actually win an argument on the merits

I want to know more about this.

Jews hate Jesus, they don't think he's one of their own, that's why Jewish TV shows like Dr. Who have free reign to mock the messiah. The whole world testifies that Jesus is savior. Just look.

Harambe lives

The kikes making these ads want the average American to think that white people are already a minority not worth representation in media unless it's a pretty white girl getting BLACKED. It's sickening what these Jews do in our country.

Blacks are massively over represented in media so the Jews can maintain control over them to use them as an instrument of destruction against white men. They know they can't control white men so they don't even bother using them except to attract even more white women to also to use them as an instrument against white men

40-50%

I have literally never seen a single ad without niggers in it at this point. Name one made this year, I'm waiting.

america is not white anymore, they are just appealing to the masses just like they always did. if the majority is non-white, then it will appear non-white animals in the TV.

>they still dont know jesus was dark skinned as fuck
amerimutts lol

Bump

It's really funny, because I don't consume TV at all anymore and rarely ever watch new movies.(Dunkirk and Blade Runner 2049 were wonderful though)

I go to my parents and they have the TV on, I immediately burst into laughter. It's hilarious how in your face it is, and how disgusting it is. My parents get semi-triggered when I bring it to their attention.

Everyone I know who regularly consumes cable TV is either non-white or over the age of 50. Sometimes I watch it when I head to my parents house and it feels like I'm living in some Orwellian dystopia.

Exactly this. Boomers are the last white people that will consistently consume cable television.

American TV used to be good.

STFU!!! Maybe it's what is on demand! This is capitalism.

I'll ask you something else. How come Black music is so superior? Literally see the charts now and it's dominated by black artists, particularly black men/rap. Yeah, you may get your white girl making some tunes in the chat, featuring a black rapper, but that's it. Other than that, blacks also have Beyonce, one of the best Musicians of our time. Go and look how many record she has sold.

Meanwhile white males are obsolete in the music biz. You hardly see them in the charts. It's like no one likes there music or something.

And what is white male music anyway? Radio Head? Beatles? Frank Zappa? Metallica? Classical Music? Some weird post-serbian-dutch trance? Lol you literally cannot even dance to that music which is why no one wants it. White men also done Hair 80s Rock lol and that fucking sucked too

Meanwhile...
>Nikki Minaj - Truffle Butter
>Jason Derulo ft T$ - Swalla
>Stormzy - Dat Pale Skin Hottie
Now those are black artist tunes. Tunes you can actually dance to. It's the music the music everyone is playing in cars, and that's what all the girls are dancing to in the clubs. Not fucking 'Creep' by Nirvana

>WE WUZ: the post.
>mfw niggers actually believe this

This is obvious bait.

Ratings/participation is down negro. Jews will push shit people hate to signal. It's partially why they want to replace white people.

Niggers and mestizos are completely mindless consumers.

It is hilarious that your pretend to be well-read on this issue. Italian (non-aryan) descriptions of Jesus have him deacribed as pale, grey-eyed and ashen-haired.

These only the only documents covering the likeness of our lord. I would furthur explain why you are wrong but arguing with someone as dumb as you just brings me to your level.

there is no "black" race you stupid bitch
kwa, bantu and congolese are very different ethnicities
the only thing they have in common is how they were sold by jews and truks to the british

you are so fucking deluded
have you ever been to your motherland you stupid motherfucker? get your ass off that fucking british colony you stupid bitch

yup, well white people are still prominent rather than featured but similar over here - for example every supermarket does an annual Christmas advert, they all try to one up each other, this year basically every one of them had a mixed race couple in the advert to tick the diversity boxes

checked for truth

White men are too stupid and too lazy to make movies and TV. It's literally never been easier to build a company, get funding, and make mass media. The tools are cheap as shit. You need a Macbook, $40 a month in software, and literally a GoPro.

inb4
>bullshit non-excuses I can easily refute with basic logic

...So you faggots can keep enjoying Social Justice Wars and more black television. Future you chose.

1. Stop watching Judenvision
2. Encourage others

They already own the """white""" Americam soul, they need not work to gain it.

he was a Palestinian/Jew - he'd look like any Palestinian today (or Jew who is actually from the region rather than the descendent of European Jew immigrants)

main thing is, he's not in any way "black"

>Reply

lol This post is fucking delicious bait. I'm turning this into copypasta. Upvoted user-kun

when i turn on tv i want to see royalty, ie kangz

i don't want to see white people, white people are peasants

why do liberals pretend leslie jones isnt an ugly motherfucker?

Kill yourself you worthless subhuman

Is that fucking real

Youre a waste of sperm. Kill yourself now

NBC ABC and all the other major networks have gone the way of BBC..

shit like BLACKISH is up for 2 golden globes or some shit. Its become nothing but a kike run circle jerk

i wouldnt know because i dont fucking watch it

Shill post

This is precisely why alternative media is taking off.

And no, the people that fund movies are Jews. Nolan snuck his way into the industry and bided his time. He built his brand, which the only way he could get funding for a masculine European movie like Dunkirk.

Neck yourself, jew.

well it is true I guess, if she wants to get a guy this will increase her odds (ideally if she keeps it secret)

but damn, how cold is she for doing that????

t. riggered white cuck

only the finest of KANGZ for me on tv, i will accept nothing else

theroot is a website and magazine that promotes black culture and anti-white propaganda.

Owned by Graham Holdings Company, Donald Edward Graham (Jewish), Chairman.

It states here that Graham's mother's father was Jewish.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/july01/2001-07-17-graham-dead.htm

>Partner of a Husband with Chron's Disease
>Platonic

>Some weird post-serbian-dutch trance?
I will skin you alive boy

Remember when the media tried to make Leslie Jones a star and she never caught on at all because she's not funny and looks like an ape?

I really hate the race mixing stuff and im not full 1488

Does a commercial about Cheerios need a mixed couple? Why force your agenda in a CEREAL COMMERCIAL?

Just why?

>muh ratings are oppresing meh because the rollog stones are no longer in the charts
how silly of you

the charts are based on what people like, listen, and buy. Currently the most popular people in music are Black Women, Black Men, and White Women

If you're getting all wound up because white males are shit at music, then why not contribute yourself?

>the people that fund movies are Jews.

Nice job brainlet for proving my post you low IQ snownigger sub-human....The amount of white men with staggering wealth is obscene...Yet none of them are smart enough to protect their future and spend of of their coin funding mass media, not only that, regular white men are too stupid and too lazy to even ask for funding. It's not like they have any ideas worth a shit to begin with. That requires intelligence and creativity which is in very short supply where the white race is concerned.

I'd fucking laugh though if white men did make movies...I bet we'd get a bunch of boring as shit Christian musicals and shitty westerns. Maybe a crappy LoTR knockoff.

They did the same thing with that fat nigger from the movie Precious and with the coalskinned bitch from 12 Years a Slave. They were on the cover of every magazine, and the kikes told us they were the future of entertainment, that white girls had to move over for their black excellence.

Where are they now?

It's not just American television faggot use the internet to watch PROGRAMMING from other countries and you'll see even worse.
Faggot shills

People below that income threshold are on welfare so all they do is watch tv all fucking day.

Hey Kike, I know this is hard for your semitic mind to comprehend.

European's are of the faustian spirit. We are restless conquerors. Your parasitism will come to and end when we rebirth and awaken that spirit.

While your people are busy making movies about dildoes and pedophilia, European stock were busy attempting to conquer the stars. We will go back, and you will go to Israel.

America is a majority black nation, that's why.

>Yet none of them are smart enough to protect their future and spend of of their coin funding mass media

The elite whites are working with the Jews to bring in the NWO, that's why it seems that white men aren't putting up a fight.

They're all Freemasons. Nearly all of our presidents have been Freemasons. Even the Royal family are Freemasons.

Just take a look at the WWE. It's owned by a white man, Vince McMahon. If you pay attention to the WWE you'll notice a lot of signs and symbols being displayed that are associated with secret societies such as Freemasonry. Pyramids, Pentagrams, all-seeing eyes, 666 "okay" hand signs.

It's not Jews versus white people, it's the elite versus everyone else.

checked
pic not directly related

I'll buy this. Good explanation.

who the fuck watchs tv
sort yourself out faggot

that picture! :D

I don’t even really have an issue with featuring minorities in commercials, I just don’t understand why it all has to be niggers. Where are the Asians? Where are the Hispanics? Based off commercials alone you’d think this country is comprised of 60% nigger

Loled perfect.

>Watching the electric Jew
I only turn on the kikebox to watch movies and sports and even then I'm not really watching movies anymore because they're kike propaganda.

You can ask the same about the UK. I just watched the doctor who xmas special and there was a scene during ww1 in the trenches where a group of blacks were having a jolly good time with whites. Also they have a naked dating show where the majority of the episodes are blacks choosing white women like on an auction block.

>watching commercials

People still do this in 2017?

Surprised you guys haven't taken to the streets over that discussting shit

This gave my sides a good whack thanks

Hello Bitcoin my old friend...