I'm watching this show now, should I drop it at this point or does it not go to shit after?

I'm watching this show now, should I drop it at this point or does it not go to shit after?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyxqXSbO6d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm watching this show now,
I believe you.

It gets better

It's pretty gay

What was his name again?

Cutter Chimpanzee

>dropping the best anime of 2013

I dropped it at that point when it was airing
came back recently and dropped again after 6 eps, it's painful to watch

Well, if you're serious and you really don't know what happens next, then you should go on. Dropping this at ep 6 is like dropping Book of Bantorra at ep 3. Perfectly reasonable but utterly WRONG.

Strap yourself in, there's no getting off the ride now.

>dropping the show when you finally got to the best part

I meant 6 eps after the gorilla came out

Ah, you just have shit taste then.

You have to watch the whole thing.

watch tiger and bunny, better hero

Only drop it if you don't want to watch one of the most glorious rapidly-accelerating trainwrecks in years.

OP here, I'm on episode 11 now. This really was a lot funner before they introduced real villains. I'm starting to think it doesn't get better.

Nocotine Tortilla

you dont even know. This is the greatest anime of our generation. It goes DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Dr.Gel

Best theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=VyxqXSbO6d8

Sit down.

Beheading Baboon

newfag get out.

It fucking blew when it wasn't about a regular guy trying to play hero for petty crimes.

>if you haven't watched every single anime since [insert year I started browsing] you're a newfag
kys

SamFlam is the best bad anime of all time.

SamFlam remains one of my favorite animus of all time. It just knows how to have fun and that's pretty rare nowadays.

>train wrecks

>kys

If you loved the arc leading up to this, drop it now.

I wish it would have gradually climbed up to something like that instead of going full retard all of a sudden.

Just enjoy the ride

There is no choice, you can't drop it at this point.

I'm not really sure how anyone could see this and immediately want to drop without seeing where it's going.

I've been on Sup Forums since almost the beginning and nothing ever has caused such an unexpected shitstorm. Usually there's a lot of hype to begin with, but in this case it was just a normal seasonal anime.

Aku no Hana?

Because when I started watching this it was about a guy who got beaut up by middle schoolers trying to fight petty thieves and jaywalkers with a theme of not ignoring bad things, now it's about fighting a generic villain who's evil just for the hell of it.

Nah, Sup Forums always flips its shit when some new artsy fartsy anime comes around. And in the case of Aku no Hana, the expectations were already set in the first episode, pretty much from the first second. Whereas in SamFlam we were watching a comfy SoL about a toku nerd and then episode 7 completely changed the game, in the middle of the episode, out of nowhere. A lot of people picked the show after this point.

>I didn't drop it only for the fujoshit