Based Ben at it again

He's right you know.

dailywire.com/news/25119/time-defund-united-nations-ben-shapiro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aobA3RU3SXc
corporatecrimereporter.com/news/200/lawsuit-claims-aid-to-nuclear-israel-illegal-under-symington-glenn-amendments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>subversive kike who supports white genocide
>based

Ask him what Israel has ever done for the US worth $3 billion in aid per year and watch him throw thar fiscal responsibility he preaches out the window.

He is 100% right
>for all the wrong reasons

This

I'll take it regardless.

disgusting kike should be gassed, i'd pay to watch

>Time to defund Israel
>No goy no!!!!

Sage. Stop shilling for this kike, he's literally the poster boy for Civic Nationalism.

Given all the countries in the area, I'd prefer to stay close to Israel if we had to pick one, but yeah that 3 billion is ridiculous.

He cares more about Israel than the US

yeah i guess

>listen i SUPPORT free speech we need to have OPEN dialog to get to the bottom of things FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS!
*someone talks shit about israel on some messageboard*
>OV VEY SHUTTID DOWN DON'T YOU SEE HOW NOBLE ISRAEL ISS

Isael uses that 3 bill more efficiently in the act of killing muslims than we do

If you were to break it down to dollar per muslim death, israel is doing it right.

Let's not forget that the money that USA gives to Israel as security aid is allowed to be spent only on USA made military equipment. So, all the money comes back to USA when Israel buys military equipment from USA companies like Lockheed Martin etc...
In this way USA is increasing its spending on military production which in turn provides many jobs to USA workers. It infuses the relevant companies with more money, which they can spend on research and thus ensure USA military superiority. So, it's not a total waste of money from USA point of view.
Another reason for providing the aid is strategical.
Middle East is rich in oil, and thus USA seeks influence in this region, just to be able to influence the oil prices.

>20171227_114856.png
Trump didn't get his way on a vote and blamed the countries we give money to, for not being loyal. Is that fat fuck so accustomed to rigged elections and vote-buying that he does not understand they are sovereign nations voting their conscious?

Bump for Ben!

fuck off shill

B-but your flag tells me not to trust you even though your logic is sound.

Trust me goy. i know whats best for you.

>Reee they voted against our Jerusalem decision
>No more money for you UN
I guess the US should also stop using the UN to put sanctions on countries like North Korea, Russia and Iran.

Stop, you are makeing too much sense!!!!!!!!!!

>BUT MUH PALESTINE!!!

You're still a jew

thank god for that.

Yep

I bet you'd never catch Ben saying "I don't give a good damn about the browning of Israel, I care about values".

youtube.com/watch?v=aobA3RU3SXc

I seriously don't know what israel expects from us?

They clearly are the agressors, muh nap.

UN is for third world countrys anyway like they working in chicago right now... real countrys have nothing from this bullshit organisation

If the U.S. government want to act like it's wringing the U.N. and the world.... then kick the U.S. out of the union!

The US contribution to the UN 5 billion annually? What have they done to deserve this?

He's butthurt about the Jarusalem thing but he's right you know

so are you saying jews are white?

Someone will kill this prissy little rat.

Why not just give them weapons instead? Why give them money, just so they can buy YOUR weapons....
>nothing corrupt or fishy here at all..

Reported to the FBI.

You're going to kill? Reported.

Also illegal to provide financial aid from America to Israel.

They never signed nuclear nonproliferation treat.
corporatecrimereporter.com/news/200/lawsuit-claims-aid-to-nuclear-israel-illegal-under-symington-glenn-amendments/

They provide intelligence on middle east enemies. They also try to promote democracy in the middle east but they could be doing a better job.

the weapons are made by a company not the government are you retarded?

You could also use that money in any other industry and make your same arguments.
Maybe use it on health education and organic farming, industries that the american people would benefit more from. Literally anything that won't be used to kill civilians would be a better option.

Look at that Palestinian kid with a knife whose father we killed and house we destroyed and land we now own. Lucky this mutually beneficial aid between Israel and America gives me tanks, jets and bombs too evened the playing field... fuck you cunt

You could also use that money in any other industry and make your same arguments.
Maybe use it on health education and organic farming, industries that the american people would benefit more from. Literally anything that won't be used to kill civilians would be a better option.

Look at that Palestinian kid with a knife whose father we killed and house we destroyed and land we now own. Lucky this mutually beneficial aid between Israel and America gives me tanks, jets and bombs to even the playing field... fuck you cunt

Then why wouldn't the USA just purchase and send the weapons to Israel?
>why does there need to be any kind of monetary exchange?

:):):):):)

why not defund israel instead?

really, because most muslims are actually in southeast asia

Because thats the u.s money thats being spent on the commodity instead of isael money

Basically, by doing it this way, u.s can increase its gdp while not increasing inflation. They are technically buying it from the united states so we can include that as a purchase, even though we gave them the money to do so

Ya its fucking stupid, but its just legal trickery

>illegal for u.s to do something

When has that ever stoped us? You knoe the united states only plays by its own rules.

you do realize the same logic applies to any country right? it doesn't have to be Israel. building up palestine would be the same thing

These "american" industrial military complex is ran by kikes too so it all ends up with jews anyway

source: your butt

I think we both know whether or not the united states prefer jews or muslims

lol, you mean by kike rules

Not an argument

I hate jews just like everyone else, but they are the only ones keeping the muslims in check. Most people on this board are not old enough to remember what an untamed middle east is like, its 100x worse than anything israel does.

in the meantime, the US is trying to suck up to ASEAN countries bigtime to counteract chinese influence in the region, even though they're majority muslim. i wonder (((why)))

Jews are jews before fellow countrymen, they really need to be expelled from every European nation along with their brown pets asap

the middle east only has 20-30% of the world's population of muslims. try again schlomo

Irrelevant, the middle east is riddle with islamic states, and history has tough us over and over again that an untames middle east just fucks up the rest of the world

If it were up to me, i would just glass the entire region, including isael, but the next best thing is using an ally to keep them in check.

>right pushes for Israel to open its borders
>right pushes for Israel to open its borders
>W-we have to defund the UN,goy!We can't let those greesy globalists do as they like!

I'm just happy I'll see him die one day, whether by age or assasination

>I hate jews just like everyone else, but they are the only ones keeping the muslims in check.
And by keeping them in check you mean bringing them into the west and attacking anyone that gets a bit annoyed when they start blowing shit up? Wow, thanks Jews.

Who gives a fuck what the untamed middle east looks like, let them murder each other for all I care. It's their region, let them do what they want with it.

I'm happy to dump funding for a Jewish white genocide agency that wants to disarm us and spread Islam

Oh please, Syria isen't getting anything and they are killing more than Israel.

Give them 3 billion in modern weapons and see what happens.

WinRAR.

Please, while at it, defund NED and USAID. Both are funding subversive marxists (offpsring of communists) in countries such as mine. Thank you. Semper fi.

Thank God, UN needs to be dissolved.

>thank god for that.
Satan is not a god, Juden.

lol , tear it down BC the system doesnt work the way you like it .

hahah typical american way of equality .
muhhh burgers cant take advantage of it , so it does not work anymore , lets defund it .

you mean using american soldiers to fight for zionism? you rats make me sick

Ben Shapiro was a never-Trumper all year, and now he sucks Trump's dick hard as hell because of muh Israeli embassy.

Fuck up off my site faggot.

the problem is israel would be overrun by its neighbors without united mutts for zion support.

Muslims are only rowdy nowadays because of israel, they have no way to fight the west

I thought this fuck was a Zionist. I thought Zionists were lol about the global blue hat police force.