This has probably has been posted here before...

This has probably has been posted here before, but i'm gonna post it again because i think congratulations are in order for the swedes.
Just... What a country.

Simple: don't get married

>minister of gender equality
I didn't realize just how bad things have gotten

Wait is this another one of these "Calais migrant romps" things, I just cant tell any more

Do you have a link?

Wow what the fuck lol.

Now she can cheat on you and still get all your money.

Feminism is just about giving women all the power.

fake news

>female adultery
Holy shit is this for real? Male adultery still grounds for divorce?

Sweden this isnt a cucking competition, what the fuck are you doing?!

Of course he doesn't.

its a shoop you brainlet turds

still not far off from reality though if the current state of affairs keeps up

It's false. There are no requirements in order to file for divorce in Sweden.

>brainlet
This is the country that blindly accepts 30yo bearded refugees as 14yo children and enrolls them in school

gotta get those white girls pregnant some how, they wont do it on their own and soyboy cucks are too busy with vidya so someones gotta get in that white pus

source or its fake

What's the point of marriage now if your wife can cheat on you and you cant do nothing about it?

Honestly, if your wife cheats on you, just murder her.

Prison in Sweden is like a hotel stay.

>minister for gender equality
Sweden is over

fake.
however this isn't...

This was already debunked. It's fake news

Literally all the top runescape players are swedes that play all day. When we rag on them in discord they say it's different where they are but i just realized something how would they know if they never leave the house lol

bravo, the only one saying it.
If she going to ruin you, ruin her instead, permanently.

Fake News, Liar

SWEDEN YES

woox is ubermensch

yep, video games are an addictive scourge for masculinity, so glad i kicked the addiction in my youth

Remember when breivik killed all those leftst-youth kids? The ones who were supposed to be the next generation of norwegian progressive politicians?

Nobody did anything similar in sweden, wich is why this is happening there, and not in norway.

Are you dumb? There is no list of permissible reasons for divorce.

Shit am I banned?

Nothing is happening in Sweden and Breivik was a Jew hired agent killing Anti-Israel white children in Norway.

What are you trying to prove?
We know the truth Swedecuck, your country is a mere echo of what it could have been.

You are a disgrace to Gustavus Adolphus, hang yourself.

There is then no reason left for Swedish men to marry at all. And while your at it..get out of Sweden if you can. There are better places...really sad.

What are you even

When will these fucking cucks wake up?

autism?

>Permitted reasons for divorce

What the fuck did I just read lol?

If you want to divorce, just divorce.

>What, a country?
Fixed that for you. The answer is not any more.

I don't know how it is in Sweden. But here if you live together with a Women for 1-2 years she automatically gets all the rights of marriage, including taking half your shit if she proves that she depended of your money for her lifestyle while you were together.

link?

Get bent you Lithuanian (((cunt)))

>What are you trying to prove?We k

easy fix..don't live with her

Says the Mutt

that sure sogs my cheerios.

What's terrifying is that sometimes I think that the things I read here are trolling. And then I Google them and fuck me in the ass they are true.
What a time to be alive.

Are you gonna believe in something without a link and reliable source?

>minister of gender equality
Minister of BBC, when?

every thing on this site is true. only a fool would disbelieve them. think it's in the tos.

This is however made up divide and conquer from the usual (((suspects)))

More interesting and real are the chastity laws the government wanna roll out, it will make sex illegal

One of the reasons why its not a big deal to live with your parents in brazil, you simply put all your assets on their name and invite mom to live in your house,k so if you get a shitty wife she cant do jack, since "hey i'am poor, i was living with my mom".

Does this actually work?

yup

Rachel Goes To Sweden

That's pretty genious.