Since hatespeech is banned in european countries like germany or the UK it should be possible to have a company banned...

Since hatespeech is banned in european countries like germany or the UK it should be possible to have a company banned from selling certain products if they have hate speech in them, right?

How would one go about this? I don't want atlus to sell their transphobic game in my country when we're currently in such a crucial time where transgendered people fight for their rights.

Here's another example of how Atlus basically teaches your children that being transgendered is not okay. This seriously needs to stop.

Did you actually post hello? and then delete it? No one is answering you because no one cares. Both about your topic and about trannies in general.

So basically you people don't care if it's not part of your nazi circlejerk?

>we haven't forgotten your mishandling of LGBTQ characters
You literally murder innocent people in many video games, who fucking cares about misrepresenting LGBTQ characters?

You have laws that forbid people from killing each other. There are no laws that forbid you to be harmful to transgendered people.

>you’re all nazis!
You’re here too cuck flag nigga, it’s a diverse group of many ranges of opinions. I’m going to venture and say that most of them don’t care much for transgenders. Another big chunk aren’t fans of video games. Those that are, may not like this type of game. Those that do care about these games, may not want them to change.
You’re looking for support for a group that largely isn’t accepted at their word, being shown in a medium not everyone partakes in, in a way people probably don’t care about. See what I’m saying? It’s a super specific poster who’s going to support you.
Now I was just taking the piss out of you for deleting your other post, but do I personally care about trangender individuals? Yes. They need professional help and possibly to be removed from the environment that has allowed this pattern of self mutilation to continue. If you want to dress up and play sexy that’s whatever, human sexuality is a journey not a destination and I’m just another voyager, a ship passing in the night. Permission to come aboard? Point being, don’t mutilate yourself or mess your body up with hormones. You’re treating a symptom not the disease.

Define “harmful”

Promoting transphobia makes people who play those shitty games think it's okay to be discriminatory against transgendered people.

Sexual degenerates go quietly back into your closets and hide, a storm be coming the like of which you have never seen.

It is okay. Discrimination should be allowed.

Implying trannies are people

Here's not yet banned.
(Fuck you Fiano :*)

So where is the game anti-gay?

You can’t legislate morality. You can make it illegal to say things you disagree with.

When they call the gay dude that got a crush on the crossdresser a faggot

>You only care if it's a Nazi circle jerking
Nigger it is 9 in the morning. All the nigger faggots without jobs aren't here they are playing their vidya or they're asleep

Kill yourself you disgusting freak

If we teach children from a young age to be respectful and not transphobic then the next generation won't face the same issues we do. It's all up to us to make the world a better place instead of teaching our children how to make it worse.

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY

But transgender people are objectively the gender they choose, there is no debate over what they're true gender is. Just like we don't teach creationism in school, we shouldn't teach kids that they are stuck as one gender because of their biology, that is unscientific and irrational.

you already have the same rights as the rest of us, stop trying to be special simply because you're inferior.
Accept yourselves as you are
now fuck off back to wherever you came from, we don't like your sort round here

try putting your question to these guys, see how you get on

No, what we need to do is stop pretending this is anything but body dysmorphic disorder and we need to get them the help they need before they do permanent damage

OH YEAH, duh duh duh duh da duh-duhduhduh
BABY BABY~

Trans people are a minority, they need special rights to protect them.

No, you can’t change gender

Minorities won't need rights if there are no minorities left.
*image of nigger pointing to skull* :^)

"special rights"

fuck off. No one gets special right because that would be discrimination

you want to impose your demands on other people, you are a bigot

Not at all, this is just the moe factor of the reverse trap/tomboy.
Kinda like the charm of the tsundere, you have to break that masculine exterior to reach her inner femininity.

"special rights"

do you not see the irony here? fuckin lol.

Technically they invented "gender" so they could change it. What they can't change is sex.

For fuck's same, Naoto and Kanji are canonically a tomboy and bi-curious respectively, but of course SJWs are quick to paint this as "shit writing" because they believe their true transgender selves are being repressed and ignored, or some bullshit of that sort.

I love how Atlas gives absolutely zero fucks about this phony outrage. I'm proud of them.

Here's the problem you're facing. "Transphobia" is a deep lizard brain disease avoidance disgust reaction developed through millions of years of evolution. I used to think all we needed was better education to Foster acceptance. Then I met a MTG transgender. I experienced a deep, visceral "kill it with fire" gut reaction. That was aeons of evolution telling me "that thing is WRONG and you need to get away from it NOW." Over 50% of the population has similar reactions to both homosexuality and transgenders. It sucks, but there you are. You're fighting innate evolutionary survival instincts. And you're less than half a percentage of the population. You're asking society to reorder itself for a tiny minority of people. And not just to leave you alone to do your thing. But to force the rest of society to say "yes, this is perfectly normal." It isn't. I feel bad for you, but the best you can hope for is a society where you aren't persecuted and are largely left alone to do as you wish. If you continue to push this, there will be a backlash, and it won't be pretty.

I hope for the sake of my sanity that you fuckers are sageing and not bumping this garbage