Prove to me that Sup Forumstier racism isn't immoral

Prove to me that Sup Forumstier racism isn't immoral.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxDgnat0KNQ
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

morality is a spook

Prove to me racism isn't based on reality

Prove to me that Sup Forumstier racism is immoral

all the evidence that you guys cite as proof for "race realism" is psuedo scientific trash. Especially Alt Hyp shit, whos own website outright says none of it is peer reviewed.

what do you mean by Sup Forums tier racism?

its not a problem if you havent got niggers and dunecoons in your country - there for it promotes healthy ethnocentrism and segregation and by extent increase social capital and trust.

therefore*

>pattern recognition is immoral
What kind of mental gymnastics are necessary to reach this level of "enlightenment?"

It's not racism, it's realism.

We judge by skin color, any more arguments required ?

Define morality.

not only immoral, but illogical

Good and evil does not exist in the dynamics of nature and the Universe. To correlate facts with morality is a fallacy. Ignoring truth is what causes dis-ease of the mind.

>Sup Forumstier
>implying that Sup Forums is a hivemind with one point of view towards racism
also
please provide your definition of morality and immorality.

> all the evidence that you guys cite as proof for "race realism" is psuedo scientific trash.

there are mountains of mainstream evidence about the heritability of intelligence. It's called the nature vs nurture debate the debate is weather the 60-40% split favors genetics or the environment. If you are on the side of where nurture outweighs nature you could easily claim that you could bring up the IQ of niggers in Africa over a couple of generations by getting the nutrition, the water, and the education up to Western standards, the nature side will say niggers will still be dumber no matter what you do with them

>satire is immoral

>Prove to me why logic, mathematics, and statistics aren't racist and immoral

Prove to me that you give a shit at all about morality.

It would be immoral to ignore nature and pretend that inferior creatures are on our level of development and sophistication.

Prove to me that abortion isn't immoral

"But even when the moralist addresses himself only to the single human being and says to him, “You ought to be such and such!” he does not cease to make himself ridiculous. The single human being is a piece of fatum31 from the front and from the rear, one law more, one necessity more for all that is yet to come and to be. To say to him, “Change yourself!” is to demand that everything be changed, even retroactively.32 And indeed there have been consistent moralists who wanted man to be different, that is, virtuous—they wanted him remade in their own image, as a prig: to that end, they negated the world! No small madness! No modest kind of immodesty!"

We are here talking about.

White separatists are usually not in favor of empire building

What is morality, but a social construct that shifts with time and people?

>154657539
>le universalist morality

just got here from reddit, did ya?

First of all, can't you tell just by looking at an African and a European that they are very different? Als, if you can't tell that niggers are retarded, you have to be so fucking retarded yourself that you should be castrated in order to protect future generations from your level of retardation.

Youre a sandnigger so your opinion is automatically subjective

Sup Forums moral?
youtu.be/MxDgnat0KNQ

Anybody seriously in favor of an ethnostate is pushing for something that would take the biggest civil war in likely all of human history to achieve, with the thesis that non-whites are inferior and should be kept away.

Half these people are themselves involved in this movement because they can’t get pussy and think fascist society with forced monogamy would change that. They are themselves inferior in the current hierarchy.

When they point it homogenous society is more stable, they neglect to mention it’s because malignant racists destabilize heterogeneous society with their hatred.

The movement is promoted by people arguing in bad faith and using memes and irony to mask their real views, meme accounts to mask their identity. Think about this for a second- a movement bent on discriminating against people based on their identity promoted by people mostly operating anonymously. Extremely hypocritical. They hate Jews and Israel but have the goal of White Zionism. They preach against degeneracy, on some of the most degenerate sites on the planet and forgetting wrath is a sin as bad as any other.

This is a deeply immoral board and fascism is not based on sound morality.

Not being at least mildy racist is a biological defect.

So all ethnic groups/races are, on average, equal?
As in, they, on average, have the same skin color, eye color, facial structure, iq, brain size, behavior, height...

t. belgistani

>haha you not wanting niggers to turn your town into a crime infested shithole ghetto is cuz you no get da pucci

القرف لقد تم العثور عليها. لا يزال أكثر بياضا مما كنت.

You know the vast majority of black crime is against other blacks, right? You realize corporate welfare, bailouts, offshoring assets, wasteful spending, and insurance inflating health costs to astronomical proportions all waste more money than “dem programs”, right?

If you hate black people there are plenty of places in the US with virtually no black people.

Sup Forums is a spook

>Niggers kill other niggers
Shit I guess we should increase the size of their warzone now.

Morality is the question: what is the good life? what is good for one? what is good for all? where does one sacrifice what is good for them in order to be good for the rest? where do the rest sacrifice what's good for them for the good of the individual?
If racism is employed to keep your community safe and prosperous, it's moral.

>White people have established communities with almost no niggers
You mean humans don't like living around savage animals with violent propensities?
Emagun moi shawk

still at least 56%

Morality is subjective to culture. If you have no culture, you don't deserve the benefits of morality.

>communism
>culture

Remember when Prohibition empowered the Italian mafia in America? Surely dead economies and the existence of extremely lucrative black markets could not lead to violence!

I’ve got an idea, why don’t we ignore every social and addressable potential problem and focus on the persons race which we cannot change!

By that token let’s round up white nationalists and militia movements. Dylan Roof and Timothy McVeugh price they can’t be trusted to not undermine rule of law and authority. Let’s send them to Madagascar. While we’re at it let’s add incels to that list, Eliott Rogers shows they are dangerous and radical incels on /r9k/ worship the guy.

Prove to me racism is real, check mate cunt.

>prove that x isn't immoral

prove to me that race is real.

*plays Smuglianya quietly"

>OMG white people are the devil for conquering lands.
>Its entirely okay to conquer white lands though.
This guy.

> I’ve got an idea, why don’t we ignore every social and addressable potential problem and focus on the persons race which we cannot change!

I know it really is an innovative solution. Modern society has already given every excuse for nigger behavior at this point. You can decriminalize every single recreational drug and give each of them thousands of dollars in a universal basic income and they wil still be niggers. We are just pointing out that niggers act the way they do because they are mostly sub 85 IQ retards who can't change their behavior and that white people should stop paying for them and live separately from them.

people who even point out Muslim conquests do it in response to Muslims crying about modern Western imperialism and the crusades the implication being that Muslims were conquerors in the past and would do so again if they could but they are too retarded to do so

>Prove a negative

>I've got an idea, why don't race doesn't exist and all problems are class related
We've been doing that since the 60's. Even with the entire federal gov pushing AA programs and mandatory diversity they still can't achieve a semblance of civilization within the borders of the richest nation ever to exist.

>*why don't we pretend

Why don't you ask for proof grass is green too?

Fuck off, libtard.

In the US, blacks commit more crimes than whites, therefore your chances of being murdered/mugged/whatever by blacks is more likely than by whites, which means it is only logical to be more wary of blacks around you. I'm black by the way.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-21

So the FBI is pseudoscientific trash now? Okie dokie.

>half these people do this because they're beta virgins
Have a {{{you}}}, roastie.
>they destroy homogenous society in a society that is no longer homogenous by promoting homogeneity
Ponder on it, if you will.
>people using memes and irony to hide their sincere beliefs
Maybe if the left didn't push Le Terreur on all who aren't revolutionary enough in their opinion, we wouldn't have to take such steps to exercise free speech.
>hate Israel while pushing white zionism
Zionism is the specific belief that Jews deserve their own ethnostate in the land of Zion.
No different from antisemitism being a specific form of racism, no more.
By conflating the two you're implying hypocrisy on our part and showing just how little you know yourself.

Your probably actually believe that, ignoring crack being prosecuted different than cocaine, ignoring for profit prisons using inmates as labor.

Go fuck yourself:

You first, filthy degenerate

If race is not real then how can racism be real, bong absolutely out bonged.

saving that rare brainlet

without it your kids will be subjugated and raped by the hoarded of mud people.

Anywhere Sup Forums shows their face irl it’s very clear they aren’t sending their best. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

It’s really great seeing fat nerd retards call others degenerate, like hentai and eating so much you look like the Michelin man aren’t just as bad as any other vice.

We don't have to prove shit because it is immoral, but does that make it bad? No
Just because somethings immoral doesn't make it untrue or awful