Lewis Hamilton

>be important racing driver
>celebrating Christmas
>your 4 year old nephew is wearing a princess costume
>tell him that boys don't wear dresses
>becomes mainstream media news story
>FORCED TO MAKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY VIDEO

I actually didn't think it would get so bad so quickly. What do we do Sup Forums?

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/27/motorsport/lewis-hamilton-apology-social-media-formula-one/index.html

bbc.com/news/uk-england-42486085

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw_WI4IL5-M
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-1_27.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing to do. we somehow managed to proxy redpill Hamilton, or he's an user himself, and now the world knows world champ racers don't like faggotry, so theres your dividing line. let the chips fall where they may.

white ppl are destroying there own kids.
even a black man has to straighten there fucking minds

>nephew
wut? other is a nigger and other is not?

he's clearly mixed you stupid european faggot

We will teach them my black TURK brother, INSHALLAH

aw poor Lew!

Fuck you newfag for not knowing how to archive and giving these fraudulent organizations money.

It's a sad world we live in. Boys shouldn't be wearing dresses. IF he was just a normal bloke, he'd be fine but because he's so famous, he has to be careful on everything he says.

This is why I'm glad I'm not famous

'What an insecure, sexist twerp. Personally find it far more reassuring to see little boys in princess dresses than little girls in them.'
So princess dresses are sexist unless boys are forced to wear them and unlearn toxic masculinity?
Fucking gay ass earth.

>2018
>Fathers can't have a say in how their fucking kids grow up

Worst pepe

Don't change the script you fucking idiot. What Hamilton is doing is reinforcing trivial social traits that don't mean anything. As if wearing a dress means anything sexual.

using an archive literally saves the BBC money

You're just wrong. Societies have always had different clothing styles for men and women, all the way back to Egypt. You can parent your kid however you want, but let's not pretend that your notion of dresses not equating to the feminine exists outside of your house. You know, where the kid will have to live at some point.

does BBC even advertise? Are there people that unironically don't use Adblock on Sup Forums?

Seriously what's the deal with archive fags, just encourage everyone to download adblock and you're achieving the same goal.

Hes a black guy, hes not allowed to support traditional gender roles

Except by you realizing that dresses are socially constructed only proves it more how trivial it is.

the absolute faggotry

>social norms don't mean anything
>it doesn't matter what your son wears, watches, says, his perception of himself, or what you teach him about being a man
>a father's influence on his son is trivial

i want you to kill yourself immediately.

Atleast post the video you triple nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw_WI4IL5-M

What do we do? We shit on him for cucking out and apologizing. No one in everyday life cares about that little faggot's feels, only equally mentally retarded faggot's.

>Pink dress
>Social perception

Lol. Arbitrary and insecure argument

Laws are social constructs. Or do you prefer living as a savage?

Habbening: Secret pedophilic ring busts are being uncovered in Europe.

As if a pink dress implies being a safe. Kid didn't know what he has doing

I wouldn't give a fuck even if i was famous. Its called principle. Being "forced" to apologize is exactly why these fucks think they can get away with shit like this.

>I would like to apologize for saying the obvious Truth out loud. I didn't mean to frighten my nephew who is confused and being manipulated into acting like a faggot. I would also like to apologize to my sister in law who is working so hard to raise her family as a pack of degenerates. Surely God will reward her by letting her burn in hell for all eternity.

absolute degeneracy

Honestly, I'm going to start making fun of women who wear pants.

If you ever have an opportunity to refuse to apologize for something like this, take it.

Why do liberals want to make people gender confused? What is their agenda?

nobdy cares what a piece of shit nigger thinks

he should be asking who was abusing the kid that the boy asks for a dress for Christmas

And anyone cares what you do?

kek

Cdan suggests he's a homo. Lmao!

crazydaysandnights.net/2017/12/blind-item-1_27.html

Crikey.
Why are they being so racist towards Lewis?
As a feminist, I object to this behaviour.

Remember when these Spanish lads took the bants up to 11?

being that much of a cuck and actually apologize for that

That still doesn't make sense, you mongoloid. Nephew implies sibling's child. His siblings would be just as mixed as him, and could not produce a kid that white.

>what is a half-sister

>Be me, in the early 90s
>try on a dress
>play soldiers with barbies because it's all i had
>get told "no"
>get actual toy soldiers to dismember and smash together
>and later friends and paintball guns
>grow up normal

>Be a child in the late 2010s
>try on a dress
>OMG HE'S TRANS
>LOOK HE REALLY KNOWS HES A GIRL
>DO YOU KNOW WHAT A GIRL IS, GOYLET?
>goylet: "Uhhhh"
>Girls wear dresses and play with girl toys!
>goylet: "wait am i girl then?"
>Oy vey! You are! We're blocking puberty right now so you can be convinced of this without that pesky testosterone crystalizing your real gender identity. If you have the slightest feminine tendencies we'll talk you into turning this into your true gender identity in this time, and then start you on female hormones for life.
>goylet: "uh okay"
>TV: Brave 8 year old accepts his life as a woman, score one for feminism

So the BBC reports this but they don't report the constant migrant violence across Europe or the gang deaths in London.

Of course he is redpilled.

He even dumped Nicole Scherzinger whenever she wanted to have babies from him. He decided to concentrate on work and won two more world titles

Have the goys arguing over non-issues so they don't notice any (((coincidences))) and tell them blatantly contradictory things so they don't know if they're coming or going. It's that simple.
Imagine you were a total neurotic who thought everyone was out to get you (not because of how you and your tribe have acted for the last several thousand years, just because everyone is an anti-semite). Would you feel safer if the country was populated by brainlets who you can literally get to argue black is white, or in a nation of redpilled people who are much more likely to expose you for having committed more terrorist attacks against America than any Arab has all the while under the guise of being America's greatest ally? Liberals are the useful idiots of that. Jews wouldn't dream of pushing this (((agenda))) as openly as liberals do. Firstly because they're too cowardly, and secondly because when SHTF, which it will because (((they))) can't plan long term and it always does, they can't say "oy gevalt that wasn't us that was the liberal whites".

Any time there's a happening of any level the BBC is the last to report it. They have to wait to get the official tone to take from the higher ups. Unbiased my arse.
Source: My ex worked there.

He also sacked his black father from managing him, and took on a white manager, who got him a move from mclaren to Mercedes

What a little bitch, shouldve manned up and stood behind his words.
Might as well consider this pussy trans for being so quick to tuck his cock and balls in between his legs.

ayyy HOL UP HOL UP
WE CAN USE THIS TO REDPILL BLACKS

>Liblelz are freaking out on my facecuck wall about this
>I sit back and feast on the salt

This Nigga speaks truth

>kid didn't know what he was doing
And when someone tried to explain to him what he was doing they were crucified as a bigotted homophobe.

He will apologize now to not get stuck in a shitshow, but this event and the backlash has without a doubt redpilled him to the point of no return.

Muslim celebrities like Amir Khan and Mo Farah are getting abused by Muslims for celebrating Christmas.

Thank you Muslims for redpilling people constantly, based ackbars.

Honorary white man

>Trivial social traits
Is there something wrong with trivial social traits?

FINALLY!! We need more famous people like Hamilton to speak out against this shit. It's unnatural and should be called out immediately!

>FORCED TO MAKE A PUBLIC APOLOGY VIDEO
Forced how? Why he just did not told them to fuck off with their bigotry.

People need to stop apologizing. Racing fans will support him.