Marijuana use increases in PREGNANT women in California

>7.1% of pregnant women surveyed tested positive for marijuana
>Increase from 4.2%
>Marijuana use is generally increasing in women aged 18-24
>Use is seen as "less risky" because of legalization
>"Because of the possibility of concurrent use of marijuana and other substances of abuse, the evidence of its direct association with preterm labor, fetal growth restriction, preterm birth, low birthweight and stillbirth is still debatable, though these adverse effects lean more towards an increased likelihood of occurrence," Yankey continued.
foxnews.com/health/2017/12/27/marijuana-use-increases-among-pregnant-women-in-california-study-says.html

No one cares. I see women drinking booze while preggers all the time.

Marijuana isn't responsible for a woman's stupidity.

>faux news

You dont want your baby to get cancer

nobody cares let them deal with retard child they gave birth

crack babies come out screaming but pot babies come out asking you "like what if the blue i see is red to you and we just call it the same thing"

>56%

No whites come from California anyways, its just niggers and CHIs.

Weed also causes violent behavior but okay.

any woman stupid enough to eat fast food, drink booze or smoke weed / cigs while pregnant is retarted and deserves an autistic child. If i ever caught my wife doing any of that shit pregnant I would beat her .. with words and bad feelings. I would never hurt a defenseless pregnant woman physically, just emotionally

Still going to cost US taxpayers in medical fees.
>I would never hurt a defenseless pregnant woman physically
That's why you let the stairs do the hurting.

I am sure they won't be a drain on your taxes

My mom smoked pot in the 70s when she was pregnant with me and my IQ is 145, but I had chronic bronchitis growing up and now, as an adult, asthma symptoms when I get a cold.

>my IQ is 145
Online IQ tests don't count. I scored 150 something on an online IQ test but my actual IQ is 123.

I was tested by Mensa back in the 90s and paid for membership for one year, but it was useless.

>paid for Memesa
>high IQ
pick one

Exactly why I said it's useless. A high IQ only guarantees a certain level of success in life, the majority of it comes from hard work.

My mom smoked meth when she was pregnant with me and time moves much slower for me than for the rest of you, but I had an ingrown tow nail when I was 4.

Can you do Matrix bullet dodging?

This is your baby on weed.

Do you have any physical or mental abnormalities other than that?

>California starts birthing more retard babies
>Implying this is anything but good news

This might be true. My mom said I was the sweetest baby, while my 2 younger brothers who she didn't smoke while pregnant with were jerk babies. I also talked and walked earlier than them.