Wow, those /SIG/ really did help!

Wow, those /SIG/ really did help!

Why aren't you YOU improving yourself for the upcoming race war Sup Forums?

I bet half of you wouldn't stand a chance

I need help. post some info pics please. Haven't cleaned my room in over 2 months. I'm surrounded by fruit flies and open bottles of piss. Think I'm either depressed or sulking in my own sadness.

I'm a killing machine.

you have to realise that you are the only one who can help. be honest, you know everything don't you. than start by doing shit. also take a cold shower and walk 30 minutes around your neighbourhood. after that you'll feel amazing. also get up as soon as you wake up. stop being pathetic

JUST CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKAROO
Then kill the dragon, save your father, her a job, work hard, save up and donate all your savings to my patreon.

>that loose skin

guy should have fasted.

you need the housewifes friend user

call a friend, if you dont have a friend call 911 and tell them you are trapped. You need to see someone elses face reacting to you.

im glad that the whole peterson phase on Sup Forums ended

sad thing is that he was actually quite decent but fuck him and his kike tier manipulatory shenanigans

Okay friend

Is that what you call SIG?

Because I don't actually care about the white race, I only come here to shit post, pretend to care and then act against it by upholding degenerative activities, and to get (you)'s. To me, Sup Forums is just a political flavored Sup Forums.

So you're a kike

Really I Am Fat Also. And Probably Don't Have An Huge IQ. But I Am Not This Retard.

Nicr b8 ir8 8/8 m8

Jordan "antisemitism is akin to pedophilia" Peterson

Most of Sup Forums is really. I usually create banter threads like pro MGTOW, American vs Europe, or anything small or simple that will immediately attract anons like a pack of wolves to a steak. You guys fall for it all the time like clockwork to, so what's to stop me?

you gotta slay the room and clean the dragon bucker

checked

what?

Clean your room and stat hating the jews, buckaroo.