ISLAM WILL WIN

Just like how we conquered Constantinople, just like how we conquered Anatolia, just like how we conquered once-used-to-be-christian Egypt, Levant, North Africa and Iran, we will conquer Europe, we will conquer Asia and then we will conquer the whole world. Wherever we go, we will wave the banners of Allah. Allah is on our side. Your 3 christian gods will not save you from Allah's army.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
bigthink.com/design-for-good/saudi-arabia-is-building-a-utopian-city-to-herald-the-future-of-human-civillization
nytimes.com/2001/06/13/world/taliban-s-eradication-of-poppies-is-convulsing-opium-market.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inshallah brother

islam will end up in Auschwitz

An alpha religion can only win:

«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds»
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom God has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing»
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving»
«Marry the one who is loving, means, the one who loves her husband; and the one who is fertile, is the one who bears a lot of children»
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls»
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means»
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.»
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility»
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.»

I love cock

At least the Latin American shithole will be safe. Does that mean we will be the only remaining part of the free world?

How about you manage to conquer us first Ahmed? Oh wait you can't even take a tiny country set in the middle of your territory.

This. It's almost questionable what they are losing as they supposedly 'conquer' other territories. Let's keep in mind these sand rats literally ran from places like Syria and Libya, leaving all the women and children behind. I always figured an expansion of Israel is going to happen in due time, the areas the muslims fled from.

no it wont

>How about you manage to conquer us first Ahmed?
Your country is already 20% Arab-Muslim and they are the ones breeding the most.

Free yourselves from cartels first.

>we will conquer Europe
there's something to be proud of, dumbass.
>we will conquer Asia
you need rice?
>then we will conquer the whole world
not possible.
america will burn itself to the ground before it becomes drenched in islam.

and yet modern day muslim/arab countries are ashamed to say they are muslim or arab. SHAME.

You can't even breed, ameriscum.

T * rks ruined true Islam.
Islam died since the arrival of the Ottoman Empire you filthy roach

>islam will win
Said achmed as he was on stoning his wife for raping her

not without nukes.

>Islam will win
BINGO!!!

>whois abraham
weak bait

I'd imagine the cartels will BTFO islam fucking hard.

except that the rest of humanity will finally have an enemy who's evil is beyond doubt and we will destroy it once and for all

Mohammed was white
Caliphate anti christ

Your “religion” was created by jesuits and jews to organise the hopeless arab tribes to conquer Byzantium, you are the soldiers of satan fool

Mohammed was white
Caliphate anti christ

Your “religion” was created by jesuits and jews to organise the hopeless arab tribes to conquer Byzantium, you are the soldiers of satan fool

>Islam is a backwar-

bigthink.com/design-for-good/saudi-arabia-is-building-a-utopian-city-to-herald-the-future-of-human-civillization

>Islam is a backwar-
>Saudi wasting money
This one thing COMPLETELY changes everything! HOLY FUCK!

If conservatism is the new counter culture, then Islam may be our ally.

Religion and race aren't the same thing.

V I E N N A
I
E
N
N
A

>we will conquer Europe
Bless, no it wont.

You need to read European history, we went through the renaissance hundreds of years ago and we've fought a lot of wars, we're very good at it.
Islam is a threat only to itself and the people it has enslaved so I can't say im that bothered by it, when they have a war machine the size of the Nazi then wake me up ok?

>If conservatism is the new counter culture, then Islam may be our ally.
>Religion and race aren't the same thing.

Finally a redpilled American. Peace be upon you brother. Islam is a great ally to your cause. Other religions have all become degenerate.

We will defeat these western cucks with ease.

Your main city is ran by a muslim...

Yeah tell me again how it went for ISIS or the goat-fuckers in general in the middle east when facing non-muslim?

Hey Abdul can you tell me whether your Koran is created or uncreated?
>Muslims can't answer this question

sage

It's hilarious to bring up Constantinople really. The place was an odd thinly-populated backwater by the time the Turks finally took it. If it wasn't for the walls it would have been overrun centuries before. One thing it was not was a mighty victory - it was more akin to a huge crowd finally breaking open the burglar-bars on the window of an old man's apartment.

you won conquer shit you are nothing more than subhuman retard

bait is given
bait is golden

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...cough,couch....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Remove Kebab

No, after whites are gone - you are next to the oven. You are simply useful pawn to be disposed later.

every time you were totally defeated and the last time you mudslimes were reduced in total
to colonies and we will do it again...

You are just pieces on chessboard... temporary..

Lol

Your allah sucks pig dicks.

who? the Sunni? The Shiite? or the other group?
You can't even get along with your own.

gas all semites

> Islam will win.

Hasn't it already?

:)

i dont give a fuck about kike gods. however, better watch out for pagans. they will not only beat the shit out of you, they will raid your cities and rape all of your women. they arent cucks.

The question is will you conquer Israel

But when? I want to be able to legally slap the shot out of feminists who get too uppity soon...

Any more cute Jihadi girls?

Your God is Satan he rules the earth right now no wonder its going your way. How else will we have our christian end times?

TFW Islam was around before the Jesuits.

Stop using this stupid photoshop of Arabic head band on a Colombian model

Muslims still too stupid to understand trinity

You don't even need to be good at fighting, the gulf muslims are fat and useless, America will milk saudi arabia by selling them weapons and the rest can't even fight because they are rich and weak.

Other muslims are just dogs who cant fight a war so they rely on pity tactics, France can fight the entire muslim world and win, fucking france, imagine what happens if america gets into war with shitskins

Lebenease cucks lol, they are all fuck boys

Remember that all this manufactured hatred came as a result of the 9/11 false flag attacks

nytimes.com/2001/06/13/world/taliban-s-eradication-of-poppies-is-convulsing-opium-market.html

NYT article from June 13, 2001 "Taliban's eradication of poppies is convulsing opium market".

"The director of the United Nations Drug Control Program, Pino Arlacchi, said there was no chance that opium from other sources would compensate this year for the loss of Afghan crops, and the prices of opium and heroin will rise substantially, with opium already worth five to seven times its usual price."

But they aren't three seperate GODS you dense dumbass.

Christians think almost the exact thing though, are you not aware that there is more than one branch of Christianity? You're an insult to that flag being this ignorant.

You niggers are not welcome, there is a reason your kind are enslaved in Maghreb until this day.

100 years ago when ww1 ended muslims were making up 9% of world population

today muslims (including people of muslim descendants) make up 25% of world population

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) "O mankind, your Lord is One and your father is one. You all descended from Aadam, and Aadam was created from earth. He is most honored among you in the sight of God who is most upright. No Arab is superior to a non-Arab, no colored person to a white person, or a white person to a colored person except by Taqwa (piety)." [Ahmad and At-Tirmithi ]

>we will conquer the whole world
"You" can't even beat fucking jews. The people who are matrilinear because they were conquered, raped and enslaved by so many that patrilinearity made no sense for them anymore.

I always thought it was because Jewish women were whores and it was too difficult to tell who the father was?

Read OT. Half of it is about jews crying that they were conquered or enslaved by these and those. This is their entire history as well, even in post-biblical times. As a community they were always incredibly weak, with different rulers over history throwing them out from their countries and using them as scapegoat whenever it was convenient without any repercussions at all.
Muslims, meanwhile are so weak that every time they tried to fight them they've got destroyed.

>B-B-B-B-UT muh ZOG IN THE US

Jews were supported by the US while you were supported by the USSR and USSR gave you much more in terms of equipment and training(as in direct military aid) than the US gave to Israel. You've outnumbered them over 10-1 during 6 days war, or Yom-kippur war and they still won. Either God is not on your side, which should make you reconsider your beliefs right now or the reality is that muslims are weak pussies who are only skilled in backstabbing(BUT I'VE SHOUTED ALLAH AKBAR BEFORE I'VE STABBED HIM IN THE BACK! I'M NO BACKSTABBER!) and subversion.

Jews will false flag some terrorist attacks and you muzzies will be living in a police state along with us pollacks

Cool we get to replace a Semitic religion with another one

I do not need any christian gods to stop you. The Lord of all Ravens is watching you and revenge will be swift.

What are you winning?

A new car? You sure as fuck can't fight...

>Allah is gay
>we're here
>we're kaffir

nice taqiyya, when the shit hits the fan they'll be the first to wear burqas

you're talking as if there wasn't any photoshop on that picturet too smdh

are white people like the dark elves then

Yeah, except this time, we have nuclear weapons. You wouldn't want Hiroshima 2.0, would you?

muslims have already infiltrated in japanese media

Inshallah brother.

Yeah gassing all the white boys while we inherit your continent and daughters

Ummm sweetie its not going to be that kind of conquest. Our conquest is going to be in votes and out breeding you betas. It's too late to change anything. Trump works for Israel and will continue the policy of tanning the USA.

Just like you conquest israel and india ...ops

The day will come, in which the european lions will tear down the muslim invaders. The mosques will burn, the muslims will be screaming in agony and the streets of europe will be flooded with muslim blood.
DEUS VULT!

You only want them because your women are ugly and dirty, don't even get me started on you.

Kek

Yeah, muslims were badass when theyre technology and culture matched the world around them.
Today islamic countries have no way of catching up. Its literally planet of the apea except the nigger capability is limited to using basic small arms and explosives; in which sand niggera blow themselves up all the time.

Keep dreaming chimps.

blablabla

Top kek you can't have Israel though because the big boys say you can't have it

Implying that spamming niggers will give you the territory .

Oh ahmed and Ita tardare knowledge....let è pur this un simile term: there are billions of billions of roaches in this world..yet this la the country of hummanity not roachland, you roach.

Some people prefer blondes but your women are often without shape and tend to be rounded and Gollum looking. The point is bringing you to the true religion and save you from your filthy ways.

good job in spain m8, it wasnt like you lose your most prosperous kingdom to a bunch of barbarians hiding in the mountains

With western nations (who you can't defeat anyway) China will rape you, very violently.

*Yawns*

I literally don't have to lift a finger. Every day Germans are fewer and Muslims are more in your lands lmao. German women will betray you to seek BMC (big Muslim cock)

The thing that chinese indians and western have in common is the hate for the muslim...it would be majestic watching the chinese going full mongol on their ass..

But eventually it will reach a breaking point, and we will drive you out from our lands. And when the whites march down to Mecca, we will burn your homes, castrate your children, and ravage your women's bodies, and you will find yourself at the white man's feet, begging for mercy. There will be no coming back, towelhead.

Haha lel go and marry better your mom faggot muslim jew.

You guys know that you all are more jew than jews

Nice fantasy lmao. Every day you become more Muslim lmao

White people make better muslims than you wahhabi rats do.

Fantasy? Motherfucker, you won't be calling it a fantasy when you're screaming in agony, impaled at the end of a spear as you wish for death.

>we will conquer
HAHAHA, every fucking time. You will conquer no shit as you always did.

Ummmm I'm still waiting sweetie. Any moment now surely. ROFL.

thats funny

>real world experience

nice logic reeeee

>real islam

this

cum on my feminine benis daddy

Yeah just ignore you're admitting you want them because they're better than yours, so ugly they can't even be seen. Then again you rather fuck animals than women, and little kids.

Umm yes we will take Russia too. Been to Moscow lately? It's like all people from the 'stans. And Russian women thirst for Muslim dick. Your population is declining and every day more muslims head north to blonder pastures