Notorious all-female skinhead gang

Notorious all-female right wing skinhead gang causes fear in Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyUdjdn89Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exactly the type of people that Hitler would hate.

those girls just need a taste of black cock and then they will calm down

they look like feminists

>women causing fear
kek

>causes fear in Finland.
>being afraid of women
What special brand of manlet lives in Finland?

fpbp
dont know why this is the case with all political movements for example commies are degenerates who would end up in a labour camp if they were to live in soviet union
and these chicks look like sub-humans or feminist being proud of this trash is retarded

Ayy lmao.

>right wing skinhead
that's not a thing.

They look degen as fuck. Not surprising considering that they are doing gangster shit and not raising their husbands' children.

They are not right-wing and nobody is scared of them.

This. More likely antifa

no you don't understand. It is the somalis who are afraid

youtube.com/watch?v=QyUdjdn89Zg

I know its off topic but anyone else noticing the constant nig "muh dik!" Threads popping up like crazy? There all 404'd. The hells going on? Would 4 chan not 404 them if they werent being spam created? And who does this shit?

Aside OP's bullshit, the freikorps and the SA weren't some kind of intellectuals. Working class people tend to be more degenerate.

>Working class people tend to be more degenerate.
that does not sound right the elite tends to be more degenerate the working class tends to be more socially conservative

Yeah, well the elite's degeneration is somehing poor people look up to usually and not the other way around. I mean every class has it's plebs, but the poorer you are the more people will keep a distance from you if you are a druggie or a drunk.

>the somalis who are afraid
I guess you have some pretty pussy somalis, Finland lucked out, all of ours are fucking violent nigger car-jacking rapists and murderers to the point that our fag government stopped keeping crime stats on them 5 years ago

facefuck them all!!!!!!!

I don't know where people get this retarded idea that Hitler gassed everyone who wasn't 6'0+ blond hair and blue eyes with no medical issues.

Read Mein Kampf. Hitler talks about the absolute bottom of the barrel of society and never calls them trash or human waste or about killing them, he talks about helping them.

Malmis finest.

>Oppose them because racism
>Can't punish them because sexism

My God...

Finnish women are scary enough when they're drunk and within 50 meters of a puukko.

It's unironically Turks from Sup Forums

They're feminists, hedonistic slags, hellspawn.

look at them really good and close do you think hitler would approve of them? or a woman like say pic its not rocket science and he did not talk about their hair or eye color

>there
>their

This negro is unable to discern between a white female and a latina. Why do you low IQ animals find it necessary to prove us right at every turn?

Their menstrual cycles are probably all in synch.