Is it doomed to never end...

Is it doomed to never end? Should it go for the horror ending and have Conan grow up and never get together with his now 30 year old girlfriend?

Its almost over as it is.
They're in the second to last arc now.

I wish Conan still looked this cute. He literally looks like a fucking triangle now.

How do you know that???
pretty sad its ending if true

Because its logical. Pretty sure Gosho said it at some point too.
After they figure out who Rum is, the boss is the next logical arc.

Yeah, but we know than he can easly make a 500+ chapters arc

The Boss is not necessarily the next logical arc. They could to so many other things between Rum and the boss.

>They're in the second to last arc now.
Completely false. Don't talk out your ass.
>but muh second in command
They don't need to go directly from Rum to the Boss.

Its the next logical arc because when they find Rum they will most likely come to learn the real name of the BO. Which Gosho has said will lead to the Boss's name.

>when they find Rum they will most likely come to learn the real name of the BO.
How in the holy name of fuck do you come to that conclusion?

If Rum is Kuroda, Rumi, or Wakita there is nothing about them that will lead to the Suzuki Financial Group.

I haven't read in a few years. I think the latest story relevant thing that had happened was Mouri's new assistant was revealed to be a double agent. Bourbon I think was his codename? I keep meaning to catch up.

Was Gin ever caught?

Because Rum is the close advisor to the boss.
It stands to reason when they discover the real identity, they'll find who he works for which will be the name of the BO.
Its Suzuki Zaibatsu

>figure out who he is
>gosho just kills him off
>600000000000000000000000000000000000+ chapters coming

I doubt it.
Didn't he say something about 1,000th chapter?

>he honestly believes this
user plz, anyone worth a grain of salt knows its kogoro and his retarded split personality bullshit, they leave massive ass clues for this on the first case and theres more stuff later on if you take the assumption of kogoro being the BBEG from there.

i think he said it was like the halfways point or some shit.

#
>Because Rum is the close advisor to the boss.
It stands to reason when they discover the real identity, they'll find who he works for
That's a big gap in reasoning

Chapter 1000 is Ran Shinichi romantic comedy. He said the manga is going well past 1000 during a recent interview in Singapore.

Threadly reminder that it's universally agreed Haibara is the best girl already. The author just needs to give in.

1000 chapters not even a single year has passed

it's 2017

best boy

Here's your reply
>in before overrated smelly boy
I'd sell my soul to smell this boy

>you will never carry sera on your back
>sera will never carry you on her back

>you will never ejaculate on sera's back
>sera will never ejaculate on your back

>sera will never carry your children

I secretly hold out hope that Ran will die, and Shinichi will be forced to grow up naturally as Conan, ending up with Ayumi at the series' conclusion. By that point they will have known each other for as long as Ran and Shinichi had, and Ayumi will have become a high school detective herself.

I want to eat out Sera so bad she probably tastes amazing.

>you will never carry sera's children

>Ayumi

>not liking ayumi

>thinking Genta will lose to her

hey. who is rum?

>i think he said it was like the halfways point or some shit.
I'd say you're joking, but I wouldn't be surprised

At this point it's probably genta

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

Last chapter that I read was when he turned back to his 17 years self in some kind of drama play and then turned back to kid again in the middle of dinner with Ran.
How much a catch do I need to take to recent chapter?

I think that happened at least 600 chapters before the most recent one.

That part was so good

I've only seen about 100 episodes of the anime. How much time has even gone by at this point?
Has it been like 5 months but they just see 10 murders a day?

How many years have been retconned? Pic is from 377.

>mfw he is the boss and Ran is Rum

I thought it said in Itakura's diary Tequila had first met with him two years before the current time.

I want to sniff Sera!

I guess I am the speedreader.