I'm gendo ikari ask me anything

I'm gendo ikari ask me anything

Is your son gay

Do you shun fancy things like humanity?

Yes I do

How much money did it take to build NERV and how much does it take to run it?

Why don't you just take your kid to a brothel or something

Why do you wear Mickey Mouse gloves?

Did you and Fuyutsuki ever do an acapella version of Hall and Oates "She's Gone" while drunk out of your minds at NERV?

Do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?

Why did you try to turn the Earth into orange flunkum?

*flukum

obviously

What is your opinion on the events leading up to the Spanish Civil War of 1936 and what was the effect of foreign involvement?

Are you autistic like your son?

what did you say to Ritsuko

What is your opinion of Hitler

why you didnt cum outside?

Why did you cuck your wife?

Just how good was Yui pussy? I mean, destroying the same fabric of reality for a pussy sounds like overreacting a little.

Have you considered dating Ragyō Kiryūin?
I think you'd be a good match!

He had an excellent plan, but failed to account for changing conditions. His main mistakes were the civilian bombing of Britain, and his focus on Russian oilfields rather than taking the capital. That is all for now.

see
Because my hands are burnt. Did you even watch the show? Pay attention instead of jerking it to a half clone of my dead wife.

If my failure of a son is any indication, no.

I tried, once. The whole car ride there he was muttering something to himself; I couldn't make out what it was. When I kicked him out the door he started shrieking and ran off. Complete waste of ¥20,000.

One time, in the depths of my despair. We tried again, some weeks later, but the magic was gone. We don't talk about it.

i never understooth why he was such an ashole throughs shinji.

But Ragyo's dating me

Why did you raise your son to be such a huge fucking faggot?

Why did you abandon your son?

How much do you win?

>you can't be criticized for raising your son poorly if you didn't raise him at all

Did you sexually abuse your waifus clone?