OH NO OHHHHH NOOO BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO OHHHHH NOOO BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

*fondles child*

I'm still suspicious as hell about Joe Biden being interviewed during a football game a few weeks ago. Who paid for that shit? Regular old Joe eating a burger and talking football.

Oh shit,they are rolling out creepy uncle joe. Children will be molested

>Running someone who has almost certainly touched a woman (or ten) inappropriately during his time in the midst of this #MeToo shit
>Running someone who was already past his prime in 2016 as his successor is tearing down his former boss's legacy

I knew the DNC was retarded but I mean come on.

democrats are gonna run kemala harris or michelle obama, and they will probbaly win

screencap this poist

>#sniffourdaughters
yeah, hopefully they do run him
almost as sweet as a hilary rerun

>Regular old Joe
That's his public image. Remember the Camaro?

No war time President has ever lost reelection.

>Joe Biden
No he can't, because he's a WHITE MALE.

all trump has to do is tweet "creepy uncle Joe" and its over.

if you are surprised or caught of gaurd by the supreme and unceasing idiocy of the left, you have not been paying attention long enough or close enough

Like Donald?

But it was her turn...

I've been paying attention plenty but watching them snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in 2016 should have been a wake-up call but they never learn.

This shit is so disgusting to watch

Why the fuck isn't your media doing journalism about that shit?

What in the hell?

Sniff sniff

Whisper

Pinch

Grope

Rinse and repeat

I don't understand why we're always stuck with the same crop of politicians. We need to bring in new blood, every election.
The fact that these entrenched has-beens feel the need to run again, and again, and again exposes how much they depend on the Swamp.
Hillary is a perfect example. FFS this was the unloved person who got blown away by Obama in 2008... wasn't that irrevocable proof that she was NOT a worthwhile candidate to run again?
And yet, the damn b!tch would not give up...

An election with Creepy uncle Joe would be fun. Endless meme potential their.

Didn't Donald Trump diddle 17 of them / divorced many times? And his current wife was a prostitute.