Germans are Cucks??

Please explain to me why Germans did a full 180 and turned into the biggest cucks on earth after losing WWII... Can none of them look out, see the degeneracy plaguing the world (all with direct links to jewry) and realize this is the exact shit Hitler was warning us about? I mean America is bad and all, but fucking Germany is literally becoming ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSXIncNMlx8
youtu.be/gmwTa9qRq0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Please explain to me why Germans did a full 180 and turned into the biggest cucks on earth after losing WWII
Pretty sure we insisted on it, burger.

Cuck genetics.

Right now we import alpha males to breed the local women. Next generations will be better.

Mixed race = stronger genetic makeup

>liberators impose hard denazification and force germans to accept turkish "temporary" workers
>huur duur how comes modern germany is cucked?

>Cuck genetics.
I know you can't be faking the flag, right? Surely German's don't think like this... Please, God...

> fucking Germany is literally becoming ruined

Still looks pretty good where I am. Why so interested in Germany? Don't you have problems of your own to worry about?

I suggest posting this on /h/ if you want serious discourse. Drop 'cuck' as well.

Of course he is. This place is filled with shitposters with cheap proxies.

>>liberators impose hard denazification and force germans to accept turkish "temporary" workers
I've learned to fucking hate USA. This place is a shit hole. 56% meme is actually honestly a true depiction of most Americans. My family are Lithuanian, but it seems like all the slime bags with no morals who fit into the 56% meme are teh ones getting ahead here.

I have no hope for USA. Germany had such beautiful culture. USA never did. It's always been the horse of the international Jewry.

The USA is big and lots of things can happen that might surprise you.

because amerimutt allowed jews to brainwash

Hanz three fucking Wars with Yurop within 100 years

Not at all. I live in an Urban area with very high diversity. I can see the cracks forming. People aren't assimilating and never will. Morals are degrading, populations will drop. I think USA will be none white in 100 years.

Because all the real men gave their all in the war. Only degenerate cuck genes survived.

because they lost the vast majority of their real men.
All that was left were the lesser breeds, and the rape babies of the soviet sub-humans invaders.

Then why are you here?
Get the hell out.

I'm leaving next month.

>liberators impose hard denazification
Oh look it's the Italian education system

Where to?

Hopefully nowhere near here. He'd infest us with his degeneracy the westcucks are famous for.

Germans don't have a say in the matter. We don't have a first amendment, and we are occupied by a country that does, but doesn't use it.

Applying for a work visa in SK, paperwork is out now... I'm actually seriously considering checking out Poland after SK. I'm still kind of depressed about the state of things in USA .. I was raised to believe in diversity but I see that it's never going to work now.

Denazification.

Yeahhh My senpai is polish lithuanian... came over in the early 1900s.. gotta say, my senpai are liberal cucks now.. It's just sad. They all have posh jobs and never have to see how the education or lower class areas are getting fucked so hard... It's slowly moving it's way up.. It's all just fucking everything up.. my entire family

Abandoned because of communism

Is it not fucking obvious?

Decades of brutal and insane brainwashing by the Bolsheviks after ww2.

Look at Japan today. They are still mostly culturally intact despite decades of living under the USA's boot. We actually treated them with a modicum of respect following their defeat.

The russians were truly merciless. They wanted revenge on a psychopathic level.

not long ago, and we will rise again, like a phoenix!
cap me, to get feared in several years
THE FIRE RISES

You sure about that?

I should also mention the japs have ZERO guilt about their war crimes, despite being even more heinous than the germans.

This is true. Japs are capable of some truly disgusting things. Yet the holocaust is the ultimate trump card for anything German.

This
There's a video I can't find anymore of a Jap soldier in his 80's or 90's laughing about bayoneting pregnant Chinese and raping a bunch of them. It was about Nanking. He had no remorse. Not that he should; Chinese were subhuman in his eyes.

Germany is so delusional... I think that they are truly a ruined country now. Poland looks like they are making the right moves. Do the people of poland feel powerful?

But you don't even treat animals in that way. The japs have something wrong in their genetics and they knew they were inferior to the Aryans. Understandably so. They can always improve through civilzed society. Unfortunately civilized society lost WWII

No, we feel weak and poor and stupid. We're also not white at all.
Don't come here.

than why Russia is still shit?

Yes. They will recover their primitive aggression by mixing their already subhuman dna with aggressive animals. At least I hope they have a plan because if not, shit will get strange.

>but you don't treat animals that way

Ironically, thats how the chinese treat animals

Switzerland is the most based country.

>insane brainwashing by the Bolsheviks
Meanwhile, East Germany is the least cucked part of Germany, and the western one is the biggest source of degeneracy in Europe.
Makes you think.

no fucking way this happens!

and yes i am sure!
if necessary i will DEUS VULT alone and free EUROPE from the plaque

Hard men have yet to create good times there. Keep fighting. It is all you can do.

and some day, i will call my based poland bros
and you will help me, i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=mSXIncNMlx8

It never stops.

>ood times there.
I never understood why is Russia such a shit hole if its been a world superpower before..??

They wanted total war and they got it. Losing everything including your culture, language and religion (not to mention clay and colonies) is part of the deal.

you do MAMA
I do MGGA

its the evil, and we are about to get rid of it

>we are about to get r
how?? with your EU army of global kikes?

Nah, we're very happy that the eternal kraut, the despoiler of Europe, will finally vanish.
Don't expect any help from us, what did you call us again, untermensch slavshits.
Finally the main enemy of europeans will be gone, the one who's been trying his hardest to ruin everything in here.

We will dance on your graves kraut forest niggers.

That's totally unrelated though

i dont think you realize how fucking shitty its gonna be to border a poor nation of shitskins.. trust me im american

The last time they were normal was before the 30 years war. Since then they go from one extreme to another

Despite years of denazification Germany is still the most ethnocentric country in western Europe.

kultur of short heda cannot be helped

What the FUCK is wrong with Spain?

I want to know where the myth comes from that the Germans have ever been great warriors.
Their offshore empires were never very impressive, falling far short of those of the Spaniards, British and French. Even the Belgians were more impressive. I can't name a single famous German explorer or pioneer.
I can't remember a single war that they actually won. They got crushed by the Swedes in the 30 years war, the Romans scarcely considered them worth taming, they lost both world wars, they were useless during the Napoleonic era and were brought under the Continental System. They fought the Turks for near a hundred years and couldn't defeat them, they've lost half a dozen wars against France, Russia and Poland. They were humiliated in WW1 with the treaty of Versailles, they started out strong in WW2 but rapidly lost all of their gains and had their country sectioned off like slices of pie.
I'm including Austro-Hungary in this of course, because Germany as a distinct state hasn't even existed for very long.

The Germans have never been any good at warfare, and they've lost the vast majority of conflicts that they were ever involved in. The myth of the Teutonic warrior is completely unsubstantiated.

>Undecided

More like afraid to answer

user...
>intermarriage between different races/ETHNIC GROUPS?
Spaniards probably took it as "is it okay to marry portuguese and catalan and french etc."

lmao, make your bait less obvious next time.
I'll give you a (you) out of pity.

Reeducation, very limited free speech rights, protestantism which always leads to purity spiraling, enlightment literature (often false interpreted), frankfurt school/critical theory often enfroced by our own state and other states/ NGOs in our school and university curricula, guilt tripping, materialism/consummerism, American organistations like concil on foreigin relations/ atlantic brücke etc. "picking"/"educating" large parts of our elite, big media coperations had to get licenses from their "liberators", huge amounts of the believe that we need to rescue the world always present. I could go on and on.

You've never opened a history book have you? google the denazification.

>er been any good at w
hey my family is lithuanisn polish.. were we good at fighting? becuz we are pretty fukn big and we are also assholes to everyone.

Correct, but that means disapproval then.

>rican organistations like concil on foreigin relations/ atlantic brücke etc. "picking"/"educati
how do they handle the holocaust in school in germany?? Do you guys analyze the strong points of the nazi regime or is it all "bad".? I'm an american who really thinks that time had some great ideas

I think the major problem is, that Germany as it is now is a very young nation. We have no traditions and history as Germans. We have traditions as Saxons, Oldenburger, Diethmarscheners and Prussian etc., but there is no defining German tradition or history. All our politicians ever refer to is the Weimar Republic (which is always an awful example because it was fucking terrible) and Germany since 1949 (all this in terms of German political and cultural matters). No mention of the Kaiserreich (too authoritarian for the Bund) or anything before 1871. Just some philosophers like Kant or Schopenhauer.

It's all bad. Every last thing. Not even the Autobahn was a good thing. Nor the low unemployment.

Even the tradition for the olympic flame was started by the great Nazi regime in germany. While the systematic killings of people was bad, there were also many good ideas in terms of fashion, tradition, and culture from that era.

And yet in German schools it's all bad. All of it. No exceptions.

Seriously?? Even the Autobahn? I'm so curious as to how young german children reconcile learning of the past then.

They don't. In their minds it's all bad. Until they die.

I had a talk with my mother about the Reich. She was born in '68 and was taught, that the Autobahn was only invented to ship victims of the holocaust faster to the camps on German soil. It was really fucking strange that time after the war here...

Nopez
Look ad East-West division of Germany. Easterners are much more conservative and nationalist.
The difference with Japs was that hey did not kill (((them))). It was only Germany who was really punished and subjugated because of that.

Thread theme for my eventual arrest:

youtu.be/gmwTa9qRq0o

same thing happened after ww1
they had tons of brothels and Berlin was the sex capitol of the world tons of hookers too losing a war demoralizes people making them seek other means of happiness

>eventual arrest
Why do you say that

This headline always gets me.

LOL 56% meme is not true at all. 99% of white Americans aren't mixed. kys muttblood

Because the Bundespolizei (Federal Police) arrests you, if you talk about anything from that Era as good. It has happened before...

Spain and UK is made up with different Kingdoms inside it, even here the English class the Welsh/Scottish as a different group. The same is true for Catalans and Spaniards or Basques and Spaniards etc.

cheers to a better time!!!

Pretty sure you Americans, British, French, Russians... really everyone wanted Prussia dead. Prussia was the soul of Germany, now the lifeless carcass of the German people is being puppeted around by Jews and the like.

If that is how you think, kill yourself. Procreation is the goal of life and you just admitted that you do not want to play.

Okay, or get a vasectomy I guess.

This is a great song!! I'm enjoy ing it very much. Doesn't sound like nigger music.

Cheers, my American Freund.

So that these times may return to us.

When are you guys getting over your massive hatecrush on Germans? It's getting pretty gay.

Huh? We had alliances with Kingdoms inside Prussia, Hasse Kessel was one of them that helped us.

Hell a few years before the war we helped the Germans in East Africa because of all the problems there. WW1 and WW2 was Jewish shit, Germany isn't innocent in it, neither is any that took part in it. Point is is that no side won, except for arms industry and (((them))). The little people get fucked over, like they always will get fucked over.

When are you guys getting over your massive hatecrush on Germans? It's getting pretty gay. Also post this shit in /bant/ where it belongs and not in Sup Forums.

It's a nice old song sung by students. They were trying to protest a very heavy censorship of any critical written word against the state in the 1840s by singing about all thought being free and that there are no restrictions on what you may think.

>degeneracy
look whose talking

These are the darkest times... Or nearly so... Out of darkness, the darkest hour is when the light may shine again.

Yes... this country is run by jews.. I really wish we lost WWII. Many in USA feel this way.. Many in USA truly look up to that time in Germany.. Maybe it's hard for you to believe!

and of course the hundretthousands POW that returned years later
i hate you fucking memeflaggers with a passion, spitting on veterans

The mistake was the nation state. This was what send europe into the downward spiral. After the secound world war we should have gone back to the old modus operandi. Small states and no central authority, but only a collective defense agreement.

can you clear smth up for me? soo.. Germany is on China level censorship in terms of the Third Reich....? What about Wagner??

> Germany destroyed by WW2
> Gets revenge with 56% meme.

The real question is whether these people should be saved or genocided.

why are americans so stupid? our women are degenerate whores and our country actually is turning 56%. literally nothing to be proud of

WE ELECTED 5 TRANNYS TO PUBLIC OFFICE THIS YEAR

I'm not sure, how bad censoring really is in china. I think the approach is different there they ban the hole service here the service/set a Service of their own up is there, but huge amount of the content are unecessable with a German ip. It's not really that bad that you can't find the content like in China, but it certainly doesn't appear often to "average" normies on Twitter or facebook/youtube. I wouldn't really state anything relating to the time from 1933-1945 in public anymore and i'm well educated concering this topic historically (what you should believe happened) and how the legal side of things looks like. You can say pretty much everything about Wagner what you want, however we do have more free speech limits than the stuff relating to 1933-1945, there are also laws against certian statements about groups of people.

As an American... That is a crazy concept!! I can't believe they ban this kind of thought? It's like 1984... What if Hitler has some good ideas?? How can you be sure? doesn't it seem like this kind of history should speak for itself?! rather than having the government TELL you what tot hink? I hate this kind of thing so much. It's not democracy, it's not right.

it happens in like grade 8
to be honest, i've had a boomercuck teacher, years later in higher education i had a damn redpilled history teacher. woud've loved discussing with him about it
we've gone over and over about the buildup of ww1, serbian powder keg and schliefenplan, the only thing i remember about ww2 history being
>Germany staging black ops at Gleisewitz
and the obligatory pages in history book about muh holocaust
>muh 6 gorrillion muh walking skelletons muh cyclon B muh greatest crime
nothing about Stalin, nothing about Allied POW camps, just focus on the ebil nazis for 5 hours and avoid the subject for the rest of the year
there would have been a trip to Auschwitz but they didn't do it this year, "we wouldn't take it serious or show respect"
to summarize: it gets avoided
post war, there was a heavy focus on the Berlin occupation (+DDR Border), detailing what the soviets did (all the looting and raping), some cold war and the dawn of the EU

nothing.. about.. stalin?