Swedish school hires Muslim migrant as counselor then proceeds to send penis pics to the little girls in the school

Swedish school hires Muslim migrant as counselor then proceeds to send penis pics to the little girls in the school.

>"You will rot on my cock."

>You will not be able to walk for two days."

>"I'll kill you, I'll kill your family, I'll send my son to burn your apartment and fuck your daughter"

friatider.se/kriminell-anst-lldes-f-r-att-integrera-skola-skickade-penisbilder-till-14-ring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>penisbilder
:DDDD

fugg

SWEDEN YES!

And then Sweden apologized to the muslim for any inconvenience and fined parents who complained

He wasn't a faggot, so what is the problem?

No. The parents were arrested and the kids sent to a Muslim foster family.

Very progressive

He was fired right?
I mean i get its sweden but, he was fired right??

>you will rot on my cock

You said it your self.
That is Swedistan.

>Criminal hired under the aim of "integrate" school. Sent benis pictures to a 14 year old.

>A man which is convicted of "knife threat" during a "honor" conflict with a rivalling arabic clan was hired as a counselor in a jr high. It ended with him sending benis pictures to a 14 year old girl.
>"You shall rotate on muh dick. You will not be able to go in two days", he wrote to the girl in and sms.
>The 25 year old arab, which profiles him self as an anti racist, was given job as a counselor by the school board at Fuxernaskolan in Lilla Edet.
>According to the conviction he was supposed to "establish a good relationship with the schools pupils, which included some stuff in a room the kids can hang out" and "make them do their studies".
>He states that he was a counselor for immigrants and that "he was responsible for the integration of immigrants on the school"
>The girl told in an interrogation that she fast got a good relationship with the counselor and considered him to be a friend.
>After awhile he started to give unpleasant pictures and messages. The girl chose to cut contact with him "after he sent text messages with a suggestion that she should rotate on his benis and not be able to walk in two days if they had sex"
>He also sent her an image of his benis to her via snapchat

>Friatider
And no other sources

You must find reliable sources, leaf first.

the girls were expelled for being culturally insensitive. he's now the principal

>The arab claims to have been supportive and "been there for" the girl.
>I have seen my self as a role model for the kids, and have helped anyone that has come to me, he said
>Vänersborgs court states that the arab knew what he did and convicted him to generous 40 days of day fines for sexual harassment.
>He also has to pay 8k SEK to the girl.
>The arab is earlier convicted for crimes.
>In oktober 2009 he was convicted for threats in an "honor" conflict with another arab family, which he claimed had offended his mother.
>I shall kill you, I shall slaughter your family, I shall send my son to burn your flat and fuck your daughter, had his mother said in arabic when she called up the family.
>The son, then a student, later when there armed with two knives and tried to enter the family's home. He was stopped by two police officers that was in the area.

Sweden everyone! Just.... sweden...

that's their only media outlet these days that actually reports on these things, I read about this case elsewhere too actually, but I don't remember where.

This paper actually had to flee sweden to estonia, due to targeted harassment from the government. I think avpixlat is a bit more shady, though they report on these things too. At least they used to twist shit a bit, I haven't read it ages

>A man which is convicted of "knife threat" during a "honor" conflict with a rivalling arabic clan was hired as a counselor in a jr high. It ended with him sending benis pictures to a 14 year old girl

Why? I mean, the answer is probably "because Sweden." but come the fuck on!

Who could have seen this coming, I wonder? total surprise

This is just how Muslims greet little girls. Making a big deal of it is culturally insensitive.

so do most swedes ever even see these stories or are they hidden too well

Nyheter idag is the best and most serious alternative media.

I think they fap to it.

>visit site
>Pride Chef was convicted of rape against children 6 years ago: Taken out of service

Sweden...

Except this is just translated from the article with no sources what-so-ever.

Nyheter Idag is a newly started News site owned by an Israeli diaspora Kent Ekeroth and a Jewish transexual Chang Frick. It's a lighter version of Breitbart made to gather votes to the pro-Israeli party in Sweden, all funded by Israel.

bump

Disgusting animals! He could have just asked if the girls wanted to see his dick

How old were the girls? Little? Or horny teens?

7, 6 year olds

He's now the governor of malmo and has a harem of lolies

Wow! Fuck! Did the guy go to jail? I would have killed that motherfucker if i had the power too

KEK

Beautiful... Europe needs more of this, oh I'm in tears, so beautiful, such tolerance.

Sweden, You do understand that we're being sarcastic when we're saying "SWEDEN YES!"?

>The students? Of course I fucks them. Ask Olan.

He won't get more than 2 years.

Properly enriched

They put him on leave and is going through counselling

No joke , as for the kids who knows?

>You will not be able to walk for two days
Litteraly me

Thank God they blocked his face. Wouldn't want a child molester to be exposed and identified by others.

We should subvert these retarded laws which Europeans put on the books decades ago. In Germany, for instance, a bunch of freed Baader-Meinhof terrorists got out of jail and were given new identities. Now they're using these laws to try to avoid talking about the migrant crime wave. But their laws don't apply to us in the US, we could publish their photos and there's not a thing they could do about it other than try to ban entire sites like Erdogan did.

guy already had a criminal record even before this

god fucking dammit, sweden

kill yourself

WHERE ELSE BUT SWEDEN?
I swear this could be the next big hit reality show.

Entitled: Everybody HATES Sweden

Was it microscopic?

Why haven't any Swedish fathers kill him yet?

This will be never tolerated in the United States.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZNfZ1emQxo

I'm serious. What in the actual fuck is going on over there? Are white people so stupid that they'd let their entire civilization rot just because of empathy for browns and blacks from another continent?

Is this how it ends?

Usa is 56% black so they are fucked for a long time ago.

No nation of such weak men deserves to exist. The only thing wrong is that there are untouched bosoms which haven't been filled yet. Sad yes, but it is nature.

Imagine being an outsider with a free pass to do anything you want while the nation's men just stand there.

lol, this guy puts the 'Stockholm' into 'Stockholm syndrome'