Italian intelligence

Does Rome have anything to do with the high average IQ of Italians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2pO6PFYnL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If that was the case the region of Rome would have the highest IQ and not the north.

We don't know why, but we have an high IQ.
I see on Facebook some fucked up people, really, people who think that Mussolini wasn't bad or a lot of people that think that the vaccines are bad.... Really, I think that we are one of the dumbest country on earth.
Sorry for my English, I speak pasta.

>You Can Clearly See That Mezzogiorno Is Inferior

Croatia surrounded by brainlets

where's the source for this image?

We Have To Really Kill Our Nigga' Neighbors.

great Roman + Germanic genes.

sucks that Italians are lazy though.

Jayman Or hbdchick I Think.

Eugenics, My Friend, Eugenics.

Real Reason Why Greece Is Poor.

Bucchì, che cazz staj ricenno?

Why are we inferior?

So any suggestions or explanations why Croatia has higher IQ than its neighbours?

>sucks that Italians are lazy though.
they are not lazy , they look lazy when compare to anglos , but this is beacuse you people work like slaves

italy and spain are split into individual regions.
all other countries are just one big blop.
useless map is useless.
southern italians have less IQ because they have more sandniggers. thats it

great diet, multilingual, solid family units = higher IQ

i really think it's that simple

What is interesting with this map, assuming that it is correct, is that the two smartest regions are within countries that typically appear in «is X white»-threads. Meaning Spain and Italy.

Oh shit, that’s true.

But I’ve seen on other rankings that Italy and Spain score highest in Europe.

Average IQ of those countries is shown between different regions. It would be interesting to see distribution of average IQ of other countries regions

This is now A Christian Server. No Swearing allowed, at all.

Ageed, but I still think those countries has the highest overall average too.

Irrelevant. Or should we compare Turks vs Germans in central europe too? Im sure they are way more common than said "Southern Italians". Add in Syrians and north africans and your nation is practically a Benetton commercial.

Why can't Italians be white? Is it because the ugly English are jealous?

how is it irrelevant when clearly the souther regions of italy are 10 or more IQ-Points below the northern regions.
and yes we need to include turks. the region Berlin is probably 15 IQ points behind Bavaria or Saxony

>In a 2010 paper about IQ in Italy,[64] Lynn contends that IQs are highest in the north (103 in Friuli-Venezia Giulia) and lowest in the south (89 in Sicily) and correlated with average incomes, and with stature, infant mortality, literacy and education. The lack of any actual IQ test data among other methodological issues and Lynn's consequent conclusions were criticised.[65][66]

Other large surveys in Italy have found much smaller differences in educational achievement.[67][68] Moreover, several subsequent studies based on the direct assessment of IQs failed to report significant differences among Italian regions. On the contrary, the results from the Southern half of the country (103) are sometimes higher than those from the North Central regions (100–101).[69][70]

Pifff Lynn's autism from 2010.

gotta be smart if you wanna avoid all civic responsibility and taxes like the italians do.

Nah, cause Berlin is the capital and will compensate with a lot of smart Germans.

>smart germans
>in Berlin
ayyyy lmao

IQ is not a meme, but thinking there’s a significant difference between 85 and 105 is. You have to be above 130 for your IQ to make a difference, anyone under that is a brainlet

LOL at Iran having a low iq on all these charts.

Nigga, half of the engineers and physicians in the western world are Persian.

Tesla was a Serb

Catholicism

Braindrain.

>Other large surveys in Italy have found much smaller differences in educational achievement
That's nice but you don't really need surveys when you already have empirical data showing the difference

The other half are Italians working in Germany

Wow! You found ONE WHOLE EXAMPLE to disprove the statistics?!

t. Diasporazadeh

your hyperbole, aside, what is selection bias?

>people who think that Mussolini wasn't bad
>I think that we are one of the dumbest country on earth.
Jesus Christ look at this fucking newfag.

WE WUZ INVENTORS AN SHIET

Well, elites tend to have higher IQ. I know Berlin is not the typical capital, since its not the financial center of Germany and stuff like that, but still.

Italy gave the world people like Dante and Evola. That kind of excuses their subhuman behavior.

Piemonte strong

>>Tunisia < 84.
Well Fuck.
I like how you whitie put us in every Europe meme map.

>sucks that Italians are lazy though.
any more tired stereotypes youve heard throughout your life you wanna spew forth?
french people like surrendering and eating snails perhaps?
or german people literally marching everywhere to oompah?

you're not funny or clever. please shut the fuck up, subhuman muttburger

>italian
venetian intelligence, the true european masterrace

there are no intellectual elites in berlin. only hipsters. Berlin doesn't even have a well known University. it's literally a cesspool with less average GDP than old communistic eastern german regions.

and i wouldn't call Merkel an intellectual elite. see vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=l2pO6PFYnL4

There is a significant difference in what a person is capable of achieving in life with an iq of 85 and what they are able to achieve in life with an iq of 105.

Burger VS Burger?

He was a Croat you butthurt diaspora

She’s a typical STEM graduate it seems.

How is IQ measured? Internet tests like this are reliable?

eating human flesh constantly will lead to reduced brain function.

all those satanic child sacrifice rituals will take their toll after a time

but we wuz smarts except for andalusia and we're a shithole too
is IQ a meme?

we are not that exceptional, se just used to have less niggers with citizenship.

this is satire ofc. i would never say something like that for real. no need for persecution

not a burger.
just in burgeria for "work" aka scheduled fixing of ceaseless muttburger fuck-ups.

it's better if a psychologist measures it. but you can find the same tests on internet.

BOIA

this time it didn't count bosnian vermin
iq rose up by 20%

Bullshit.
Roman genes is a meme, italian paeninsula was inhabitated by osco-umbrans, sardinians, etruscans, cisalpine gauls, greek colonizers in the south, phoenicians, etc.
There's no such thing as a roman gene.
Also nice stereotyping.

The greatest image of all time

Hail fucking il duce

>hail fucking il duce

lel

Castilla and the north is economically very good, minimum wage is 970 usd and rent is at 270 usd.