...I think I love you
But I wanna kno-ow for sure

Why are you so lewd Sup Forums?

STILL the best Kyoani girl.

Not that the bar is all that high.

Shinkafags = Aquafags
Rikkafags = Meguminfags

Shinka...
My sweet little whorish Shinka I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Shinka’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat girls have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Shinka will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

The age of the hairclip is long behind us...

Fucking Joyce, the insane Irish prick.

It is.

What if Shinka is real, and its her the one making these threads!

>tfw Shinka makes these threads just so that she can masturbate to anons lusting over her

I thought that was common knowledge.

Does she have nice feet?

She has Kyoani feet. Take that as you will.

Hit or miss desu. They looked mostly bad in euphos

ShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinkaShinka

Shinka~!Shinka~!Shinka~!Shinka~!Shinka~!

puffy

What is Shinka's fatality move like?

Always glad to get my daily dose of Shinka.