What's you're favorite political photograph?

What's you're favorite political photograph?

I fucking hate that bitch psaki.

Inejiro Asamuna assassination by Otoya Yamaguchi.

There’s that one famous photo that’s famaous, but the impact itself is also my favourite. It’s just so raw.

Not even that turk bodyshotter can come close to the based samurai lunge.

/thread
Yamaguchi was 17 and saw the commies for the evil they are
fucking legend

probably this HERO

The pre inauguration concert was pretty great. Even though it's all glitz, it still felt like the USA was back for a moment,

this one

I bet you do.
UP DONBASS!

Calvin and Hobbes is enjoyed by manchildren

I like this version too.

Someone post the photo of Clinton and all the women taking the selfies like the shallow cunts that 98% of women are

This is political, right?

So many leftist pussies. They really got BTFO. Never forget this leaf - pic related.

Based Yamaguchi

FIFY, Nazi.

i miss him...:(

Because there really is nothing more beautiful in modern history than to see evidence of the fascist capital in total ruins, not just deafeated by democratic forces, but humiliated without honour or heroics or humanity.

They really did. Leftists always lose which is why Hitler lost as well.

>evidence of the fascist capital in total ruins, not just deafeated by democratic forces
I didn't know that the Soviets who sacked Berlin were democratic in nature. Learn something new from the oh so educated leafs everyday.

A beautiful photo. Your beloved fuhrer dead, committing suicide with pills (like the junkie he was), too weak and cowardly to fight like a real warrior. In short, a true Nazi.

John Brown was a lazy criminal fag. Look into his early life. Full of not paying his bills and defaulting on loans, getting into typical gangster type shit in Kansas. The highlight of his career was how he e led a mob of niggers into Harper's Ferry and took several white businessmen hostage before Robert E Lee rightfully busted down the doors and strung him up. Let him rot.

KEK Triggered. So easy. It took the entire fucking world to stop them. How do you measure up leaf?

“British bombers dropped 45,517 tons of bombs; the Americans dropped 23,000 tons. As the bombings continued more and more people moved out. By May 1945, 1.7 million people (40% of the population) had fled.”

Basic history. Berlin was rubble before the soviets entered. Not surprising since Nazis are ignorant of history.

this

Fake

Reminder that this was proven to be a Hitler doppelganger after the war.

That's a proven fake.

Basic history.

and this.

Biden's just grabbing that baby by the penis. The look on that kids face.

Wtf?!?!

this is absolutrly one of the best if people knew the context

Would you let daddy Biden grab your pp?

At the end of WW2 Canada had the world third largest navy and 4th largest airforce. More than 1.1m Canadians served, around 10% of the population at the time, with very little conscription;. How do we measure? for Canada’s size, we punched way above our weight. Punched, and killed Nazis. Take a tape to Germany war grave if you want to measure...

CIA released photos of hitler taken as late as 1958

its on the fbi website

go find them and weep liberal

the us govt was working with him even after the war

I miss Huma posting

Psaki has some good milkers though

>leftytards suddenly nationalistic when the topic comes to WWII
Nothing under the sun.

Nice!

3rd.. 4th..
And that was at your best.

is this from the place they filmed russian ark?

This, hands down.

That’s your sad pathetic Nazi talking point. It’s never been proven fake. And doesn’t change the fact you beloved fuhrer was a junkie coward, who killed himself rather than fight. In b4 pathetic Nazi Brazil conspiracy theories.

Name my band, faggots.

So much emotion and shaming. We've got ourselves a hole. Never argue with a hole.

She looks so cozy, like it would be a great time to fuck her anus and then snuggle up in her tits for a night.

absolutely Leaf post

>tfw ywn comfort huma after her husband makes fun of her

>Do you have any final arguments?
>No, send this little nigger off to prison where she belongs.
>Stupid nigger, what, you think that wearing white will wear of on you and remove your sins? Get the fuck out of here.

I don't get what the big deal is, Abe did the same thing moments before

*this APE

>ftfy

From a Finn that made peace with the Nazi, then let them bend you over to protect you from the Soviets.

From a burger than didn’t fight until pearl harbour. We were there since 39, answering the call immediately. Standing by our allies and friends. America: last to fight, first to brag.

It's all liberals have to work with. They're still trying to pick up the pieces from 2016.

Putin should've been a strong guy and invaded Turkey after that assassination

See

Yea. He was a bum. And he saw something he didn't like and burnt it the fuck down. And made the demons shit their pants. He's proof that any angry piece of shit can fuck with the (((owner))) class. But I bet you think slavery was cool because it's oh so contrarian.

I want to protect her smile.

Day of the rake when

So does Hillary

I’m soooo butt hurt by your wicked burns... Let’s take worldwide poll. Who are the bigger assholes: Leafs or Nazis? Why not stitch a Nazi swastika on you backback and travel a bit. Scared? Typical.

Human is like you are one sick puppy Carlos.

this one

30 billion dollar man and he can't even present him self with decent clothes. Sad!

kek this guy

got this one from base James Woods

? Did u reply to the right post?

Fuck Obama. That nigger's still trying to undermine our country.

You new here?

See Tits or GTFO

Underrated

Get in faggot, we're making Germany great again.

This was a good moment. The credit should go to Bush but when Obongo got up there and made the address.....man, I was so excited.

IT WAS HER TURN!

Powerful