What's the appeal of old hags?

What's the appeal of old hags?

Hard-wired instinct and they're more sexually experienced.

there isn't any, hagfags are just viral marketers under the employ of elderly women

Clearance sale for the frugal spender.

In her case, pure comfiness.

i get paid in sex 2bh

this

Some people like rotten things. Like not drinking juice but alcool.

They never smell; they never tell; they rarely swell; and they're grateful as hell.

Girls are like wine. But only up till their 40's.

>they rarely swell
The point is to make their bellies swell.

better keep posting

They are lonely and desperate to the point they would settle even with me.

I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO THIS OLD HAG!

They're experienced. they could teach you a great many things. sexual things.

This desu

They're in Sup Forums's age range
I hope.

12yo?

Why is why purity is worth something and experience makes you a slut

>Girls are like wine.
You mean milk.

A girl with purity has defended her castle better and is therefore the better catch. People who want to go for experienced women don't want to look like a fool in the bed or want to be coddled.

If I wanted awkwardly executed sex with an inexperienced person, I could just jack off. Give me a woman who knows what she wants and knows how to make it worth my while to give it to her.

There will always be younger girls.

But there is very small time frame in your life where women will be both older than you and still very attractive. Technically that makes them the rarer breed.

I also want to be mothered and doted on

How about a compromise: virgin, for not having touched a real dick, but a prolific masturbator?

>Not want to discover sex together with the one you love
Disgusting

Virgins are under preforming and over rated, user. Two of them in one bed is one too many.

I disagree with your opinion.

It's not about performance.

please post more hags

Lock, key, etc.
Yadda yadda stuff about more likely to pair bond.
Do we really need to have this discussion again?

Is a girl hasn't had sex by the time she's 21 there is something wrong with her or she is a nun. And nuns are off limits.

Politely even, so I won't yank your chain about it.
Sex is a performance, user. All the hormones that get released to strengthen the bonds between people require some whore moans to get things rolling.

Because men don't like sharing. Fortunately these ideas are slowly dying in the west and little does Sup Forums know, people are actually having sex less and with fewer partners.

Mainly in the im@s thread.

I love cottage cheese with wine.
Checkmate atheists.

Cheating on a highschool girl with her hot mom

Miyu is so underrated. I wish she were more popular. IM@S cakes really don't get as much attention as they should. I hope Kaede finally wins this year instead of being forever 2nd place once more.

boobs, motherly, experienced, possibly sex starved if pre-menopause, etc

There's many different appeals even if not all of them are in good taste

I wish Rumi was popular ;_;

this tbqh sempai

Wine-Takumi is pretty good too.

If this thread holds such limited interest for you that you couldn't find it in yourself to make a better post than this, why did you feel the need to bump it?

If one's lucky, they'll ply their licker with liquor

Your yandere is ready.