3x3 Thread

Holy fuck

What the fuck

>someone actually we through the effort to pick out images individual to make this 3x3

what

>attack on titan
>sword art online
>angel beats
>naruto
>all in one 3x3
>hasn't blown his brains out for being a mental cripple

A good like One Punch Man, a mediocre like Gurren Lagann, rest unknown

They're good shows though.

nice/bait

I've seen some pleb tier 3x3 but this is as unremarkable as it can get. In fact it's remarkable how unremarkable it is.

Death note, AoT, TTGl and OPM are all good shows though

People have different taste than You, huh, weird

This is bait, but I'll play along.

2/8

When people tell you a show is bad, you listen and believe because you think you're cooler for liking less popular shows.

There was literally nothing wrong with this scene.

I'll bite
4/9
+DN, CG, AOT, TTGL
-Everything else
>3/3
+Kaiji, Inferno Cop, TTGL

having a op mc is only a bad thing when the show has no other entertaining aspects like sword art online the only aspect that is above average in sao is its animation

While SAO was utter shit the sound direction/soundtrack was also actually pretty good, alongside the animation. Not defending the show as a whole, just saying

What the fuck?

Jesus fuck OP watch more than 9 anime please

>angel beats
is there a single fucking human on this planet who actually thinks that show is somewhat good? the fact that it is so popular boggles my fucking mind

forgot about the soundtrack because i couldn't tie it to anything meaningful

You mean it isn't somewhat good? Are you memeing or just retarded? Sure the plot was going nowhere towards the end because of lol Matrix reference, but its message of living your life to the fullest without any regrets conveyed pretty well. The core characters had great character development, side characters had their moments, OST was amazing as well as the animation. The glaring flaw it had was none other than it's just a one-cour show.

Fags like you should be gassed for such shit tier grids.

if you fall for bait this obvious then you're a fag.

Wanna bet your shekels on that, goy?

>no one could possibly ever disagree with me
>they must be a shill

You sure like posting that picture everywhere you go huh.
Very cute.

So yeah, alot of them are shit, but
DN
GL
CG
and maybe OPM
are all more or less goat
4/9

4U

GiTS and Terraformars are s1 only, even then they're some of my faves.

I would put s;g instead of terraformars to virtue signal but terraformars came up at a time when i starved for what it provides.

>shekels

Take your cancer back to Sup Forums

Is this the designated shitposting thread?

But we are already at Sup Forums

Closest thing to a TTGL thread up, what the fuck can compete with this absolute masterpiece of a show? I've re-watched it 3 times this month and just started a fourth today minutes after finishing the finale.

It still isn't getting old, I'm still smiling like an idiot when Kamina is introduced, tearing up in episode 8 and getting goose bumps throughout the show. Does anything else come close? Bonus points for inspirational/human spirit centered stuff

"no!"

3x3 threads were always this. They are also thinly veiled meta threads.

I can never decide my favorite h-manga, there's so many good things.

Well, TTGL is good, so you can have a 1/8. (Never bothered watching One Punch Man.)

It's pretty ironical, because your 3x3 is actually worse than OP's.

>popular shows are considered bait

Fuck this contrarian shithole.

1/9. Only TTGL is good. OP has better taste than you.

>Kaiji and Berserk

>Berserk
Are you clinically retarded?