Mixed race in america

How will mixed race Americans fare in the future?

>that disillusioned danish grandpa

sad really

Mixed race hates blacks more than whites and they get away with it creating race realistic societies...case point Latin america

>Denmark

disgusting
fuck you faggot

The look on his face, I imagine it stings something terrible

Youre right that is a Danish family shit my bad
Maybe i shouldve asked: how will mixed race westerners fare in their formerly euro majority nations?

That's not true, have dated mixed girls and have mixed people in my family

hahahahahaha his fuckin face xDDDDDDDDDD

English speaking brazil, with favelas and all

Projecting your racist thought

who even cares?

do you know where you are nigger?
1/10

We owe it to men like him to eliminate the scourge of miscegenation. Niglets especially should not exist. The mixed mongrels themselves are not at fault, and they know firsthand what comes with their parents' crimes against the natural order. Maybe some who are less damaged can be cautiously welcomed into a white society if they choose to aid it--some sterilized, others not depending on admixture and type.

I'm 25% kike. By the Nuremburg laws extrapolated to whites, I would only be allowed to reproduce with pure whites. But if that is too permissive, I don't care, I'll be sterilized. I can't stand seeing the destruction of healthy and homogeneous societies.

JUST

I do, and other people replying in this thread. Just because you dont care - an irrelevant person - doesnt mean others dont as well

dang, your gay husband know you r posting here?

Mathematically, they'll be underperformers.

How would it feel to see all your other friends have white kids and white grandchildren and then you get a couple of shitstains that you can't even recognise your own genes in. This photo is so tragic.

They'll be like this in a few decades

Just like they were before slavery: women as mistresses for powerful men, and...I don't know what happened to mulatto men. Probably nothing important.

Who cares they could be president

read Culture of Critique

The jews goal is to make the goyim look like them

Not a jew but I'm Hungarian/Brit/Mexi mix and hate not being pure and hate the people responsible for the destruction of homogeneous societies as well.

I only date people who aren't pure white, the white woman womb is for the white man. I literally refused to date a white chick who was interested in me when I knew this white guy liked her. It's a sacrifice required in order to keep races pure. Being mixed is a curse. Any other races or mixed races I could care less and will date (except negresses).

>inb4 mutt
Please give me mutt faces so I can save them

i would not say its so arbitrary. i know a mulatto nig who has blonde hair and blue eyes, and he still supports BLM and all that

>Not a jew but I'm Hungarian/Brit/Mexi mix and hate not being pure

Kek

Hungarians, Brits, and Mexicans are some of the biggest mutts on the planet

your words sting :^)

>meaningless words from a meaningless person: the post
good one faggotron

Hungarians arent mixed my nigger friend. Show some proofs pls ;)

Hello spicniggergook

poor guy. I'll kill my daughter's baby via herbal abortion if she gets knocked up by a nigger

Gas. Rope. Oven. Take your pick.

I"m honestly curious, sometimes, what it must be like for those of you with a lack of sole identity, but then again, perhaps you could say you have a real diverseness in your ethnicity that you could draw inspiration from.

Aside from abstaining from pure whites, what do you see as a personal strength from your heritage? Genuinely curious. Pick somewhat related, though I pass for as white as they come.

They will multiply, and you can't do anything about it OP, except cry about it like you are now

They usually identify with the nonwhite race, from my personal experience

Depends who the dad is. White dad, they feel affinity with whites. Black dad, they prefer blacks.

If they are a mulatto, they are going to be considered black in America. Usually the same with hapas due to Asian genes being more dominant.