Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjcpAtKTYgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mugi realized everything.

>Sub soon.
herkz is one lazy motherfucker.

Calling Akane out.

Playboy-kun is a slut himself.

She actually said it, this board's favourite word, absolute madwoman.

>this board's favourite word
This isn't Sup Forums you fucking idiot.

people use 'cuck' on Sup Forums like it's going out of style.

Cuck

Fun!

Hanabi x Moka

Sex end confirmed.

Why is this allowed?

Because I said so.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjcpAtKTYgY

Episode 11 Preview.
We cuckold now.

>purification episode
It's finally time to tune in.

Why does it take so long to come out if it's already subbed?

WHERE DA FUCK ARE THE HONKAIS?

Every board get's cucked by Sup Forums

Reporting in.
What story do you want me to share?

SOON

The fuck does that mean?

>Ecchan is the purest and truest person to her love in the series
>loses the hardest and suffers the most
The author is an asshole. And I'm not even a yurifag.

It means he's an underaged retard.

>purest and truest person to her love
she might be "true to her love" as you say but purest? she literally raped hanachan

Sup Forums truly was moots biggest mistake

>be a fucking crybaby because your favorite character lost

I'm sure if it was put to vote, a majority of users would want to purge it from this sites existence.

>Ecchan
>pure and trustworthy
Are we even watching the same show? Ecchan is manipulative almost on the level of the teacher slut except that all of it is focuse towards Hanabi and its horribly bottlenecked by her hesitation to make a move. Once she did make a move, she struck decisively when Hanabi was in her weakest emotional state aiming to try making Hanabi emotionally dependent on her.

No one is pure and trustworthy.

You would lose that bet

He's a /u/ fag, don't bother reason with them. They would throw a fit if things doesn't go their way.

I'm watched the show with a proper understanding of languages, you on the other hand are not.
Being true to a love, and trustworthy do not mean the same thing. Being true to your love means being faithful and thinking only of them.

ITS UP MOTHERFUCKERS

The "other guy" you're replying to said something blatantly stupid and lacks basic understanding of English. You, er, he is the one who is not possible to reason with.

Shut the fuck up, if Ecchan were a man you wouldn't said the same shit.
Fuck off to reddit and tumblr, or whatever the shithole you came from. You can cry all you want over there.

Hanabi never asked her to stop. Hanabi also lead her on. Japanese girls cry and say "no" during sex all the time. It certainly wasn't rape.

Not really. Most Sup Forums posters aren't newfags, they're oldfags converted to reactionary politics by news stories like Zimzam. You're in luck though, there's a nice hugbox site called reddit where you can go if you find conservative opinions scary

>I speak proper English so I'm better than you

Fuck you and your favorite dyke.

I'm sorry you don't understand English, or Japanese, or any other kind of basic communication skill. Try not being obnoxious and belligerent.

>people are dumb enough to believe yurifags watch this

Yes, that is actually exactly what it means. I am better than you because I can understand and comprehend what I read accurately.

I'm sorry the author didn't make the story like you want to. You can kill yourself now.

>Most Sup Forums posters aren't newfags
>they're oldfags
Fuck off.
Sup Forums is FULL of newfags. Sup Forums is the board that attracts all of the newfags to flock to Sup Forums now, it's not Sup Forums anymore.

>I am better than you on a chinese cartoon board

I'm laughing. Go to facebook please. You are a disgrace.

user good news. It turns out that if you are a polfag and start drinking bleach you get amazing health benefits. Why don't you go try it right now.

Reading skills are something you use for much more than just watching anime. And you showed your skills are very inept.

And you're right, the author didn't make a story I like. The author is an asshole. Believe it or not, people are allowed to express negative view points here. Sup Forums is not a hug box.

What kind of cancer is this?

The kind of cancer that breeds in Kuzu no Honkai threads, it seems.

Sup Forums is full of newfags m8. The r/The_Donald reddit colony backfired and attracted redditors.

Why do you keep replying to the same post multiple times? You're only making yourself look worse.

Thread just went full autism

How dare someone tell you that you are not smart and being needlessly belligerent. Sup Forums is suppose to be your safe space and no one can tell you the truth.

guys, subs out

Really? That's your argument? Are you going to bitch in every threads? Pathetic.

Just /u/fags and reddit tipping their tinfoil hat at eachother.

Nothing to see here lads, a small mistake.

Sup Forums and tumblr loves this anime.

You have no idea what the words you're using even mean. And you give constant non-answers, which shows that you clearly have nothing intelligent to say.

>Sup Forums
>loves ntr
Its like pottery. Wouldn't they be busy circlejerking youjo senki instead?

Pol is weird as fuck, they spent more time talking about black penises than actual black men. Whole fucking threads just complaining about black penises. Black penis this, black penis that, it's weird as shit.

How amusing, a retard calling other ESL fags.
I'm glad the author did the right thing, triggering a tumblr cunt is fun!

Because of the word "cuck" and tumblr loves Ecchan, as you can see, we have one right here to play with.

>uses the word trigger
>uses exclimation points
>tries to say other people are from tumblr
Hah.

Giving up so soon?

>fucking state of this thread

someone do another thread after they've watched ep.10 with another clickbaity, shitposty title.

>ctrl+f "pol"
>13 results so far

Rent free :^)

Nope.

>inconsistent tits
Fucking dropped.

>Japanese girls cry and say "no" during sex all the time

This is what a weeaboo believes.

Nice reaction image you have there, Sup Forumsro.
And yes, that's actually true. Because there is so much stronger stigma against women in Japan when they are sexual active. So, culture as conditioned them to act as if they don't enjoy the sex, thus making them less "bad".

>pretending to be retarded
>shit turns your second nature
Reminder to anons here.

No wonder japan's interaction between genders is fuck to shit.

WHERE ARE THE SUBSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Kiss anime what the fuck.

>almost no honeybee

Shit episode.

The OP is pretty good

>streaming

>This whole thread

Sup Forums and /u/ was a mistake.

Insert memes.

Yeah, you sure as fuck as a mistake. For constantly acting like you're on Reddit.

Bite me

u is ok. Pol should fuck off forever.

Worst episode yet

I can understand her. His face is so good when she says that. It's hilarious.

Another meme for the pol crossboarders.

Oh fuck, he's on to me

>This guy

Yeah, no. No fucking way.

This episode was very underwhelming.

Based jesus onii-chan giving her some normal first love dating experience.
Its going to be like this until the ending.

>>loses the hardest
But she got her chill cousin who looked like best boy ever
Ecchan is the absolute winner

Girl from the OP was Akane after all
Those tits are too big to belong to Hanabi

Anyone think Akane utterly unable to grasp the simple fact that Onii-chan isn't pestering her for sex or all that other crap being because he loves her pretty cute?.

Speaking of which, that man is a fucking force to be reckoned with, I like Mugi, but I liked the contrast with everything Mugi said to her being all the wrong things and everything Kanai said the right things.

And her mini speech to him about how slutty she is was awesome.

Its cute alright, onii-chan using the-heart.jpg power wisely.

>got a person with zero character and has said about four lines at most
>winning
She'd be better are off with a hug pillow of some pop star.

Thing is, he's not doing anything special, he's just being a great guy, treating her like a human being, whilst not lowering himself to fuccboi status like Mugi, because he ain't no bitch.

It's kinda' heartwarming to see Akane in the process of purification actually, she's getting flustered for sure, and nice to see her finally being outdone by a superior alpha.

One slut punch.

>aint no fuccboi deprived pussy
Onii-chan, the real alpha.