/bng/- Black Nationalism General

Here you can discuss Black Nationalism. This is a political thread, not for trolls. We ask mods to keep trolls out. This thread complies with all Sup Forums rules and we ask mods to respect it as like other general

The black MOTHER GODDESS created the pure BLACK man out of the strength of her immense melanin. This pure BLACK man is known as KARA BOGA, known to wh*tes as ALLAH. They created the original BLACK race, one of which was a scientist named Yak*b. Out of spite for KARA BOGA, Yak*b created the wh*te race aka neanderthals who populated the caves of Europe. KARA BOGA and his armies took much of the Meditterranean region back from the wh*tes, but it was nearly impossible for them to reach into the northern lands as the wh*te scum were able to spawn from the earth due to Yak*b's black magic.

Now an eternal war is raging for supremacy of the earth between the BLACK MASTER RACE and wh*te scum.

Who is BLACK
>ANGLOS (including the ANGLOsphere)
>TURKS
>GREEKS
>SOUTHERN ITALIANS
>SPANIARDS
>AMERICANS
>BULGARS (TURKS)
>ISRAELITES
>JULIUS CAESAR
>SOCRATES
>PLATO
>ARISTOTLE

Who is honourary BLACK
>Dutch
>Belgians

Who is wh*Te
>eur*peans (besides those listed)
>ar*bs
>j*ws
>ary*ns
>as*ans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania_under_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Salam Aleykum my fellow BLACK brothers, thank god I'm not a wh*Toid subhuman alhamdulilah

Who is BLACK
>ANGLOS (including the ANGLOsphere)

Go fuck yourself

walaikm as-salam brother. What is your opinion of what should be down with wh*Toid after REIS Sultan Erdogans conquest of Europe?

please my BLACK brother do not be mad

anglos are black

P*lish immigrant detected

You will never destroy us ALBINOIDS!!!

someone call 911 and get this african-american out of my face!!

you have to go back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania_under_the_Ottoman_Empire
already done friendo

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline

This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.

Now is Brexit making sense?

>According to Coon
>Coon
my sides

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>WE

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

>my wh*Te ass is on FIRE

since when are we turks black ? can someone explain me how turks turned into black people?

MAŞALLAH

Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river. Looking upon the now crimson water with the Moon and Star glistening in it, reminding me of the holy Flag of the KARA BOĞA as I turn around and walk around the streets. With every step I take, a wh*Te skull cracks and shatters underneath my steel BLACK feet. I look upon the lampposts and savor the wh*Te corpses hanging from them. Every single square meter has a wh*Te dog executed one way or another. Whether they've been strung to lampposts or their heads impaled on spears. I salute my BLACK brothers, their giant, muscular bodies, adorned with trophies, decapitated heads of wh*Tes who resisted the conquest. With every passing moment, I savor the cries of the last wh*Te women as they are raped, as they watch their children and husbands murdered. I smile as the last wh*Toid crawls away from me, stuttering incomprehensible garbage with his rotten tongue. I imagine myself grinning as I obliterate his skull with a single punch from my BLACK hand. I open my eyes, and my day has been restored. Even if I won't experience this, my BLACK children, my BLACK brothers will.

MASHASHIT
DARK SKINNED PIG DOG
OINK OINK OINK SUBHUMAN TURKROACH GARBAGE

>Whenever I feel down, I just imagine myself standing near my local river. Looking upon the now crimson water with the Moon and Star glistening in it, reminding me of the holy Flag of the KARA BOĞA as I turn around and walk around the streets. With every step I take, a wh*Te skull cracks and shatters underneath my steel BLACK feet. I look upon the lampposts and savor the wh*Te corpses hanging from them. Every single square meter has a wh*Te dog executed one way or another. Whether they've been strung to lampposts or their heads impaled on spears. I salute my BLACK brothers, their giant, muscular bodies, adorned with trophies, decapitated heads of wh*Tes who resisted the conquest. With every passing moment, I savor the cries of the last wh*Te women as they are raped, as they watch their children and husbands murdered. I smile as the last wh*Toid crawls away from me, stuttering incomprehensible garbage with his rotten tongue. I imagine myself grinning as I obliterate his skull with a single punch from my BLACK hand. I open my eyes, and my day has been restored. Even if I won't experience this, my BLACK children, my BLACK brothers will.
And what is the flag of the OOGA BOOGA
A nigger dick
Is that all you niggers think about? Sex and dicks?

I only have my dick as an acomplishment for my race:the post

why are their so many anti-blacks?
poor guy
must be hard living in a third world country

you forgot about us!

Also
>South Europeans
>Niggers
Fuck off you turkroach, with your genetic ancestary you make an amerimutt pale in comparison with your heavily mixed ancestary of 56% turk 25% black 11%mongol 1% jewish

This is the best thread in all of Sup Forums

Niggers will get confused thinking this is a nigger thread but it will be filled with falseflagging and black people trying to be serious

Because of you fuckers driving Spain to rhe dumpster
Robacobres negrata subhumano

based argentina
do you honestly think spain wasn't shit to begin with?

>Why are there so many antiblacks
Take a wild guess this board is not for you or your 3 inch dick that you worship with a pedestal and six gorillion dick enlargment cream
At least I dont attach a black dildo to pretend I have one

black men are just bigger
why does that upset you?

It wasnt until the eternal Frog destroyed it and the Eternal Anglo funding rebellions in the America because it wanted the most jewish thing, shekels from Spain

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>tfw im the only real nigger itt
sara suten seti
cd fury
karceno
steve cokeley
check their utub vids plz

come to our country jordi
leave the economically wrecked shithole you live in

You have more Muslimms than Andalucia, Extremadura and Murcia combined
I alredy have enough with kebabniggers in the inner city

>The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
>
>Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
>
>The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)
>
>The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
>
>In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
>
>All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.
If that is true how come the Berlin conference was a thing

>
>>The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
>>
>>Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
>>
>>The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)
>>
>>The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
>>
>>In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
>>
>>All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.
>If that is true how come the Berlin conference was a thing
SHUT IT WHITEY

We are animals with no sense of humanity:the post

>unironically attacking a strawman argument

Black people were created because, prior to injecting IQ and coloring the prototypes, he dropped two primordial clay models of human, one male, and one female, which landed face first on the earth. They quickly scurried into the nearby jungle brush before god could snatch them up; and he couldn't see them in the dark (pre-let there be light)

This is why they are shaped like that and why the bible says man is made of clay; it was also believed by rabbinical lineages to explain their inherent brain damage

you've got 2 million muslims we have 2.7 million muslims
rather similar
but you've got african migrants and they have 8 kids per woman

Make me you nigger
I DARE YOU

Laura Dern breeds BLACK

What happened to ikibey
who is this clown

saged

SHITTED.com

FROM NOW ON YOU SHALL KNOW ME AS THE NIGGER KILLER YOU DINDU SCUM, KNOW YOUR PLACE, LEAVE THIS BOARD AND NEVER COME BACK OR I SHALL SHITPOST YOU AND YOUR WIVES PUSSY SO HARD MY SHIT WILL BE IN THEIR WOMBS UNABEL TO PRODUCE KIDS FOREVER

The wh*Te dogs charge at me
I grab my gun
I start to shoot wh*Te dogs
They are shot and fall before me
My gun runs out
I unsheathe my sword
I start to cut wh*Te dogs
They are slashed and fall before me
My sword breaks
I raise my fists
I punch wh*Te dogs
I kick wh*Te dogs
Their bones break and they fall before me
The wh*Te dogs flee
The smoke clears and I look around
I see the wh*Te dogs I have slain
Mountains of wh*Te dogs
I look at up and the sky
I can feel my fallen BLACK brothers looking down on me
I smile
One day I will join them in the next life
In AFRIKA
But not today
For the wh*Te dog still lives

So then, user, if we take a nice Slavic European example, like the feared Vikings of old, who are large, strong, with broad shoulders, the figure of skilled sailors, and deep voices that they use to tell tales of their might. Lengthy penises and towering statures, all while having deep blue eyes that mesmerize the soul with the years of experience they have watched while also being able to express their rage, sporting the true sign of masculinity: Large, full beards that they braid and decorate, do we have the real epitome of masculinity?

Shut up nigger, mods never show favoritism for a good fucking reason, Niggers have never achieved nothing and don't ever disgrace my flag again by saying it's "BLACK"

Deep...
But not deep as my BBC thrusting throught the wh*Te womans vagina

Nigger this is reality not your crack induced mind

>we didnt dominate spain for 500 yrs

Man, these threads were used to be far more funnier

Enseñale a este negrata quienes somos

Your black Manolo

>Tfw what is Reconquista
>Tfw what is Limpieza de Sangre

Ill show you how deep your dick can retract back to its body when I kick you in the nuts

Go steal a new bike nigger

You elected a muslim mayor Jordi, you are a disgrace to the Crown of Aragon

First of all Salam Aleikum and may Kara Boga bless you all.

My question is are pardon my language armenians considered black?

Thank you

>Niggers

We kicked you niggers out and tortured the ones stupid enough to stay with the Inquisition, now go away animal, your banana is rotting

everyone who aint blond and blue eyed is just 50 shades of nigger, Fernando

A la hoguera se va

>You elected a muslim mayor Jordi
Ok, you win this one.

> (You)
>everyone who aint blond and blue eyed is just 50 shades of nigger, Fernando
Whiter than you Muhammad:the post

im in your blood tho

Your ass, house, city, family, and "country" will be black once our tanks turn them into ash. You fuckers always come back for more punishment, was Franco not enough for you?

Apologize to the kings of Aragon
NOW

Daily reminder to nu-pol to sage shitty threads like this.

Greeks are Slavs you fucking nigger

We purged you from there too

I dont have HIV, sorry

HOL UP

All the moors were kicked off Spain in Franci though
He just used nigs as meatshields
1 Castillian is worth 20 niggers

i bet both of you are as swarthy as Desi Arnaz or darker
its ok i know you are >dark whites

The ChicANO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This white
skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the harsh climates of Yucatan, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The glowing white skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal aryan subconscious past.

The ChicANO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(an*Mefag dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The ChicANO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the ChicANO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent IBERIAN seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the ChicANO man impregnates.

In total, the ChicANO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ChicANO man is the epitome of masculinity

I'm pale as fuck mutt

Fuck all of you KARA BOGA an*Mefags, the IBERIAN man will mow you wh*Toids and n*Gtoids down. You are no match for the IBERIAN

Name one black philosopher and name one black man who wrote a symphony

prove it, im darker than your turds

Nigger please
Whiter than you Muhammad

It is going to say Socrates and Beethoven/Moozart