Who is giving Andrew Anglin and Daily Stormer so much bitcoin?

Jews love to associate people who are pro-white with Nazi's. It makes their job easy.

So isn't it strange that the neo-Nazi guy with the shock humor site has $500,000+ in one bitcoin wallet, including one huge donation of 14.88 bitcoins but Richard Spencer has only $450 in his bitcoin wallet? Anglin collectively seems to have more bitcoin donations than the entire alt-right.

They want their opposition to be a neo-Nazi mouth foaming caricatures, and the best way to do that is fund the opposition you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Damocles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They want their opposition to be a neo-Nazi mouth foaming caricatures, and the best way to do that is fund the opposition you want.
Bingo, trips of truth + check'd

You guys are worse then Nazis. Nazis accepted Jews living, just not in Europe.

Andrew Anglin was kicked off of every service other than bitcoin when the coins were goig for a few hundred dollars. Peoole had to donate bitcoin because no other service (paypal, credit cards etc) would serve anglin.

Jewish neuroticism and control freak personalities inadvertently made him rich.

Nice try for d&c though schlomo.

I

I hate kikes

Are you saying jews want to be gassed?

No, he's admitting he's a retarded faggot who wants to suck someone's dick tonight.

At last I truly see, Anglin is our greatest enemy

True

Anglin is a sick cunt. One of the sickest out. He's a one-man jihad against the kikes and btfo of every bugman faggot by the hour. He is changing the world by being at the forefront of turning teen rebellion into a anti-kike movement. We all wish we were circling the globe hounded by Jews and getting front page media coverage for being such an epic troll.
>m-muh soros plants
Fucking kikenovich.

the only way andy could get donations was through meme money valuable enough at that time to buy a cup of instant coffee.
he should have been left alone and not kicked out.

Anglin is our true ene-

Readers send bitcoin. It has gone up 2000% this year, so it is not surprising if his wallet is big.

Dailystormer wallet report. Rec: 54.8387 BTC ~$999,979.94 USD, Spent: 54.5285 BTC ~$994,325.01, Bal: 0.3101 BTC ~$5,654.93.
--------------------------------------------------

Weev wallet report. Rec: 194.2439 BTC ~$3,542,026.87 USD, Spent: 193.7999 BTC ~$3,533,931.16, Bal: 0.4440 BTC ~$8,095.72.

It's quite funny how leftypol d/c shills think that mentioning somebody is making money is a valid criticism. Commies are pathetic.

Anglin and Weev deserve every penny

Yeah the Jews did this accidentally.

>You guys are worse then Nazis. Nazis accepted Jews living, just not in Europe.
Yeah and you see what happened to them. "Judea decalres war on Germany" along with various plans to destroy the entire German race by sterilizing German men, etc. And you see how today they've created an engine whereby muslim men with tendencies to war went and fought in some jihad while the remaining muslim men immigrated in the millions to Europe to mate with German women.
All this is punishment for Germany daring to threaten the global Jewish financial order. This financial order is designed and manipulated such that once you are in debt to the Jews you will never escape it. And it is designed such that the only way to compete at all is to indebt yourself to the Jews, or else they'll have their other puppets replace your government with one that will. And they think that if you let them get away with this you deserve it, and if you fight back then you must be erased from existence and from history.
It is sad that so many people still to this day do not understand the character of the enemy, the lengths to which they will go, putting people in jail for posting jokes and research that is offensive to the Jewish agenda. Actually having sympathy for the Jew is a sure sign you've suffered the most severe brainwashing and cannot make proper judgments.
The character of the Jew has not changed for thousands of years, nor will it ever. Because its conflict with the world lies in its core beliefs of superiority over the goy. If they are allowed to exist anywhere in the world, then the world will suffer their presence. Jews may have some "right to exist" but that is irrelevant; so too may tyrannosaurus rex but you wouldn't allow one to exist to threaten your people. You too have a right to exist and to live by your traditional values and practices without having them assaulted by the Jews, who cannot help but assault them. They will not recognize your right to exist.

Yep. Look boys if you're serious about this shit, when guys like Anglin and Enoch are wealthy, guys like Anglin and Enoch get into the senate.

Anglin was already super rich from his father now thanks to Bitcoin he's ultra rich imagine when his daddy dies and he gets inheritance. He should pay for a good wig though.

>$500k
>more than the entire altright
Some of these hoes pull in upward of $50k a month in regular longterm gibs. That Peterson cuck is even higher iirc.

What a lie. Germans like Johann Von Leers were trying to finish the final solution after getting btfo

Luckily, Israel did en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Damocles

Words can't describe how happy this makes me, I've never been this happy seeing a person I'm not related to suddenly make this much money.

I think part of the reason is that even though I'm not related to Anglin or weev, I still think of them as family, as brothers. Especially Anglin. I consider their good fortune to be my good fortune as well and so seeing this makes me euphoric with joy.

they can keep israel but if i was president i wouldn't even give them any money

Say it with me CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

>stupid neonazis giving money to brain dead cult losers to blow on themselves
most of it will be spent on plastic surgery to deal with their low self-esteem

He also has the highest Hatreon total

Anglin is far more popular than you think

spencer publicly announced he believed bitcoin was experiencing a bubble. everyone in the movement is giggling at hin for being a no-coin cuckboy and calling this one wrong. theres nothing more to it than that.

hail anglin
hail spencer
hail the shoah
hail amren
hail the rest of the white advocates here and abroad
hail victory
and OP is a fag

Muh Odin pic while I'm living on Indian and Mexican land. Nice bait.

T. Cuck with low self-esteem whose ashamed of being white

they sent him bitcoins, then they kicked him off the internet to make it look more authentic

he's advocating to deport jews to israel which is a strategy specifically designed to make people who want to deport jews look like nazies for wanting to deport jews which is what they wanted to do in the first place but when anglin says it it somehow ruins it

'I'm glad anons are supporting my man Andrew with bitcoin. Top lads in our movement.

>Who is giving Andrew Anglin and Daily Stormer so much bitcoin?
Who the hell do you think it is? Be wary of overnight celbs and even more so of the masses who mindlessly emulate them.

Anglin has been pretty consistent, if anything you could be a Jew using COINTELPRO to stir shit up.