If u like trump, and trump wants drug legalization, why are you such a fucking faggot?

Inferior minds are harmed by drugs, while superior minds are boosted by drugs. Dont forget that, inferiorboys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

You don't understand, that was March 2016 Trump. This is December 2017 Trump, and soon we'll have January 2018 Trump (can't wait to see what his views will be!!).

I support legalization since I think the health effects of marijuana are far less severe than alcohol especially in addicts.
But big pharma, tobacco, and alcohol are one of the biggest lobby groups against it.

Nice argument you fucking brainlet
>but drugs are bad Mkay?
So what? Kys statist

Fuck off Junkie.

disregard the previous, I suck cocks
I am almost positive that trump will fold on marijuana for 2020

>>but drugs are bad Mkay?
>So what? Kys statist
One argument that applies in my neighborhood is: virtually all the thieves and guys picking fights are high. If high people behaved themselves, it wouldn't be so bad. But anyone who lives in a drug-filled neighborhood will tell you: the drug users are not trustworthy.

>all the thieves and guys picking fights are high
Lmao have you even seen weed before?
I am genuinely curious. Just because niggers are always high does not mean that weed causes violence. It causes cheetos and ice cream, mostly

I can’t wait for weed to be legalised so that the american mean iq will plummet to 50.

While I agree they aren't trustworthy, there's not much evidence to suggest marijuana users are violent while high. Tweakers using crack and meth are more in line with the scenarios you're suggesting.

>People who break law A also break law B so if you repeal law A more people will break law B.

Can you see why thats retarded, user?

Honestly the best way to get Mexico to "pay".
Autarky for the drug trade.

Fair enough, but that's about weed in particular, and I was responding to a post about drugs in general. Though weed does sap your ambition. E.g. I had a friend who was addicted to weed, and he loved his family, but was unable to provide for them (i.e. have enough ambition to get up and go to work) because of the weed, and he eventually hung himself. Weed has it's own problems, even if not violence.

weed is less harmful than alcohol by miles

anyone that would debate that is simply retarded and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>weed is less harmful than alcohol by miles
In my experience, small amounts of weed is more harmful than small amounts of alcohol, but large amounts of weed is less harmful than large amounts of alcohol. So perhaps drunkenness should be covered under drug laws?

I'm up for alternate solutions to drug problems, a la Duterte e.g., but there's just no way that simply legalizing drugs is going to lessen the problem.

Your anecdotal friend was a loser before weed.

>Your anecdotal friend was a loser before weed.
Nope, sorry, he was fine before the weed. The weed made him a loser (though he was still a nice loser.)

yeah your buddy sounded like a burnout.
You really can't help them. But michael phelps smokes bongs so your argument is invalid

Remember kids, correlation does not equal causation. Now you try!

>small amounts of weed is more harmful

That's right, it was the beer and car that caused a wreck not the person. It was the spoon that made me fat.

If a grain of sand is placed in a 10,000 rpm hardrive would the sun shine out pepe's ars at a 45 degree angle?
saged