Is American even close to being considered, over-populated?

Is American even close to being considered, over-populated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O133ppiVnWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

utah is.

we're a desert. there's no water. we can barely support our 3 million.

Not by a long shot, and once we gas the niggers and spics their will be a whole lot more room for me to bring my family over

American empire soon!

Overpopulation has nothing to do with space occupied but resources consumed.

Here, faggot. Overpopulation is a meme

And pollution, which most of it is irreversible.

>implying a city of those sizes would even have breathable air in its center due to the massive levels of pollution and lack of green spaces to absorb it

Renewable resources need space to grow.

>green spaces
>breathable air
Do you nit understand how technology works and how air moves?

I would say social roles is the most important consideration. There's just too many people with no reason to exist.

>76 people per square mile isn't crowded as fuck

human population needs a dip

Yes. Most people can not live in rural areas, so
we will look like China eventually.

The plebs here are too stupid to see how our
population is growing

>too many people with no reason to exist.
A good manager can make good use of any person.

That is why you subjugate other countries, like say africa since the dawn of time

Yes but due to population density not available space

White people should not be concerned about their own populations activities

we should focus on reducing hispanic, asian (indian and chinese), and middle eastern birth rates as much as possible. they contribute nothing to the planet and are polluting and and draining its resources

i just really fucking want world war 3 already so we can bomb india and china and mexico
seriously hispanics breed like rats and are fucking useless

hispanic men should be castrated

bro.. i live i the midwest and even the small population increase over the past decade or two has been fucking suffocating. I can't even imagine living in a big city. There's too many goddamn people -- not to mention the wrong KIND of people.

Where we gonna put the farms?

I suppose we could use black people as fertilizer

Yeah. Do you have any idea what effects a chunk of concrete half the size of the US would have on the environment there? Do you understand the purpose of trees in a city?

>we should focus on reducing hispanic, asian (indian and chinese), and middle eastern birth rates
>no mention of africans
Nigger detected

Lol

Over populated with certain demographics, yes.
Overpopulated in general, no

No. But it's one of the last (non 3rd world) countries to have so much uninhabited places and wilderness, they should preserve it.

Actually thanks to planned parenthood blacks are barely at replacement levels. Subtract mullattos and quadroons and pure blood niggers are actually dieing off.

just fill up all the forests with niggers and mulattoes

your picture defiantly isn't a png
i don't know what the fuck it is
pic related is my eyes when i look at it

>Do you have any idea what effects a chunk of concrete half the size of the US would have on the environment there?
Yes, do you understand how much less fossil fuels we'd burn if everything were that close together? Do you understand how technology would progress with the knowledge of how pollution affects a densely populated area?
>Do you understand the purpose of trees in a city?
Yes, do you think trees would be impossible in a densely populated area where there would be dramatically less roads for automobiles?

:^)

Thank you France. I agree 100%. To further that, I want our population to either stabilize or decline.

Correct. Add the number of black on black murder to the equation as well.

Houston has some of the largest amounts of green space for a large city so it actually would probably be fine.

If your eyes do that when trying to focus, you need to go to the doctor.

This is an extremely unrealistic way of looking at population. The Arizona desert and coastal California are not equally viable for large scale housing. There's also demand for living in an area. While it's true most of the country could comfortably live in the rural West, there's no work in those areas so we rather live stuffed like sardines in big cities.

>can not live in rural areas
Can't or won't?
I do find it entertaining when leftists retire my rural area, get appauled that we shoot shit and drive an hour once every two weeks to go grocery shopping, and demand all kinds of changes to accommodate them only to get told to STFU and go back to your suburb.
It's even funnier when their prius can't get out of their own driveway and no one will plow their drive for them because our trucks are evil and they are pricks.
Have fun shoveling that 12'x140'x40" of snow!

>there's no work in those areas so we rather live stuffed like sardines in big cities.
But user, haven't you heard, by the year 2000 we'll all be able to work from home because of computers and drones

This guy is right though, you can motive anybody just takes the right approach

The number one "unnatural" cause of death amongst black males

>demand all kinds of changes to accommodate them
The liberal retards are exactly what my pic related is suggesting. This means theyre just as bad as 3rd world refugees

Plenty of people are productive when given structure.

Idk man, have you ever managed, supervised, or operated your own business? I've done all three and can say that there are some people out there whom are absolutely worthless whom don't have a good excuse like a disability to fall back on.

Exactly, i was a full NEET till 20.

When i finally got a job the manager knew how to get my lazy ass to stop being lazy and work.

Can't thank him enough for the kick up the ass

I'm glad armchair engineers like you are around, what would we ever do without your unrealistic theoretical nonsense?

There are creative means for motivation. I do agree that there are plenty of worthless people, that doesnt necessarily make them useless

>Yes, do you understand how much less fossil fuels we'd burn if everything were that close together?
Also this is abysmally retarded. Do you even understand the concept of how the area of a circle grows faster than its circumference? You'd spend even more gas getting shit from some farm hundreds of miles outside of the city to the center of the giant city than you do currently.

People like you are actually the most productive, because you dont show up with your own ideas of how things should be done. You subscribe to your leaderships agenda and work perfectly to satisfy the tasks at hand.

We're okay as long as you don't dump thousands of Muslims into our small towns and communities

No
That still does not mean I want a bunch of dirty foreigners in my country

Thanks for the new sentence on my CV

>hydroponics and gmos are abysmally retarded
You should probably know what youre talking about before you start talking about it.

>tfw redistributed to the middle of a lake

Yes. Overpopulation is not about population density. It is about resource usage.

>You subscribe to your leaderships agenda and work perfectly to satisfy the tasks at hand
I knew you were a good one. If you're ever in Commiefornia, and need a job, say those magic words in an interview and I'll hear you :^)

So, in this fantasy world we can mass-produce everything no matter how expensive the technology rather than conventional means. Sure, why not?

Not even close to full.

>square lakes.
>asian men.

Thanks, depending on the political situation i plan on raising my family in america

Things here are taking a turn for the worse sad to say

>no matter how expensive
History tells us people once believed it impossible for the average man to own more than one television let alone an entire computer.
But here we are, in this fantastic fantasy world :^)

exactly we dont need to worry about niggers theyll kill themselves off

hispanic people are not only an extremely unattractive race but they come to america specifically to replace us. they have to be genocide'd first. then the asians cuz they take over shit too but the hispanics are the #1 problem here right now

>dont need to worry about niggers
Whoa there. Dont come to my board and start spitting this stupidity, it can get you killed.
Around blacks, never relax.

Depending on the spic (spanish decedent gets deported not to the trains)

We don't need to populate the entire world, nips and spics deserve a homeland too

Yes.

If humans just sat shoulder to shoulder and did nothing people would have a point when they say the whole population could fit in Jacksonville or wherever.

Problem is that's not how we work. We need vast tracks of land for housing, roads, places of work, factories for all our clothes/gadgets/tools/building materials, farm land not just for us but for millions of others around the world.

We also only have so much fresh water. More and more species everyday are getting on the endangered list. I'm not some commie lefty but we really are fucking up this Eco System. Which makes the whole "WE NEED REFUGEES AND MIGRANTS BECAUSE WE AREN'T BREEDING ENOUGH" bullshit even more frustrating to listen to.

North America isn't even that big of a problem when compared to asia and africa though.

And as for blacks just round them up and dump them on sierra leone and let them show the rest of the world how they handle themselves without whitey

Over-population is a meme that needs to die.

>Which makes the whole "WE NEED REFUGEES AND MIGRANTS BECAUSE WE AREN'T BREEDING ENOUGH" bullshit even more frustrating to listen to.
How can we get more people to be anti-globalist and anti-neoliberal? We need to stop feeding the niggers in Africa, and stop helping India and China to develop.

That's why we no longer use conventional farming practices ever, right?
Right?

>over-populated
You are like little baby, watch this.

Fuck if I know.

You can't just kill off billions but if you try to say "hey the only way we feed you is if you don't have kids" or do other measures to lower a given population we'll be seen as evil eugenicists maniacs. It's going to get to the point where a war actually is your only solution. A literal final solution.

Lol humayns leave a bad after taste.

While a final solution scenario gets me hard, a much easier way is to stop trading and giving aid to african nations

They are already bloated far beyond their own food production capacity (because niggers are shit at logistics/agriculture)

Just pull the plug and let them fall apart, you don't need to go in guns blazing when you can let them fail on their own

Get a hobby, commie

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=O133ppiVnWY

America thinks their "allies" will help them

Are we still talking about a theoretical society where we live like pic related here or?

>america is overpopulated
a ridiculous statement, so much undeveloped land exists here. new york city is the most densely populated city in the united states and it is the least densely populated megacity

here's a (((you)))

And here is yours

Stay mad govna.

Why would i be mad, i can't drink alcohol or smoke without the sharia police beheading me

I mean jeez, what else could you want?

also resources get overdrained if you dont have enought surplus space.

Anti-environmentalists will deny overpopulation until their dying breath---even if they are dying from famine and diarrhea (from lack of clean water source).

>huge labor surplus while inviting migrants
Of course not! We need MORE people!

Nevermind the automation sweeping the western world.
Oh and theres enough work to import migrants whilst also offshoring work as well

If we culled the majority of africans by the time white overpopulation ever becomes an issue we will already be populating other worlds

Space reich in our lifetime

>Space reich
>new natives to conquer
Only in derreams :(

Just keep up the good fight, were in this for the longhaul